What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace , Peace and only Peace. India is our neighbor, this is permanent neighbor. Good Relation are worth for both countries. Open The Vorderseite, i have no Personal intetest but like to see Tajmehal. Both are good countries And like Peace but few people are Problem. Inshallah Peace will win and Internet warrior will loose. I suggest them to play playstation3.

You must have hear the story "Sheep and the Wolf" and must have also seen it in "US-Iraq", "US-Afghanistan", "US-Libya" episodes.

Here is the lesson for those who can understand, "Peace is for the citizens of the country, that can bomb the hell out of other nations". Period.

Peace is your ability, readiness and willingness to decimate the enemy.

Maybe he was crying because he wasn't getting paid as much as his fellow bharati colleagues in bharati films :cry:

You must have hear the story "Sheep and the Wolf" and must have also seen it in "US-Iraq", "US-Afghanistan", "US-Libya" episodes.

Here is the lesson for those who can understand, "Peace is for the citizens of the country, that can bomb the hell out of other nations". Period.

Peace is your ability, readiness and willingness to decimate the enemy.

For everyone else there are pieces...

don't be so sure drugsNgirls, reality is much bigger and harder than thin smoke and a few inches of flesh.........

whats the reality? dont tell me you guys are preparing for another war? And even if you did history tells us wars have not given favorable results to you guys. Pakistan has a part of Kashmir India has a part too. It would be best if you guys pressed for making LOC as International border and carry on with your lives. Anything other than that wont be acceptable to us.

People who think Pakistan doesnt have music identity

The arif lohar and abida parveen u have posted earns their bread from India. Just google for more if u don;t know it.

The lady Abida parveen lives in India more then pakistan every second months i heard about her program in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was really no need to cry - it wasn't such an emotional moment per se. It was staged.

It is clearly staged. Unfortunately, very few people want peace from both side. Both sides thrive on animosity. This include the common man, governments, media,and military. Too much is fed by the media and governments on both sides that normalization is a far far cry. No government would dare normalization with Pakistan and risk becoming history. Now the situation is such that, I know more about west than I know about the neighbouring Pakistan. I don't know much about the Pakistani people, food, its culture, its cities or its politics.

i didn't bother to read the childish bickering of you lot.
my 2 cents, although I don't think the situation called for being teary eyed, perhaps the question reminded him of some other incident.

but anyone trying to bridge the gap between the two nations (regardless of personal motives) is welcomed and deeply appreciated in my books. I dont really care why people like him and others try to bring our nations closer (aman ki asha comes to mind too), I just genuinely wish they succeed in doing so.

It is clearly staged. Unfortunately, very few people want peace from both side. Both sides thrive on animosity. This include the common man, governments, media,and military. Too much is fed by the media and governments on both sides that normalization is a far far cry. No government would dare normalization with Pakistan and risk becoming history. Now the situation is such that, I know more about west than I know about the neighbouring Pakistan. I don't know much about the Pakistani people, food, its culture, its cities or its politics.
true. 99% of India does not know anything about Pakistan except being the Enemy Country. but, Pakistanis knows about India sometimes more than Indians due to media!! it is the truth. all Indians knows is some Pakistani Cricketers especially Imran Khan who was very popular in his time.

indian singers work on Pakistani projects as well but, i don't see them whining for peace between india & Pakistan.
Sohniye Yaadan (Ft. kailash kher) - YouTube
Kailash sang for Reema's film, recently.

For Peace protagonists, it's alizafars whining(crocodile tears) what we are criticizing here(as most of us know, the kind of person he really is) not undermining the peace efforts between india & Pakistan. Peace and alizafar are two different topics, Some one who is not buying alizafars little-cry-act to win hearts should not be branded as an antagonist of peace. There, i have explained the stance, still if some members continue to blow others statements out of proportion(perhaps to increase their thanks count) then those people are no different than alizafar (opportunists) :tongue:

There are more... There are those Dum Mast Kalandar fans from his transition from Qawali to Qawali with modern instruments... There are DJ mixes in which he worked with DJs like Bally Sagoo... then English/Urdu Qawalis with Pearl Jam...

Not to mention the varying motifs, from love, to sadness, to political and patriotic... He did it all and all he did he was brilliance..

yeah True but include them in the same Afree,Afreen list.

I am not even describing him and all dude,he is god.

Yeh Jo Halka Halka Saroor Hai- Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - YouTube

Hazaroon khwahishain aiseen, k har khwahish per dam niklay.
Remember Asif Zardari's quote from his speech at Ghari Khuda Bux on Dec. 27,
''Hum Sab ki khair chahte hain, kisi ki nakhair nahin'' ''Hum sabse dosti chahte hain, kisi se dushmani nahin''.
I, for one believe when Asif Zardari was saying it, he was speaking on behalf of majority of Pakistan, but call it our bad luck or anything ya want, that the people he was representing when he said aforementioned things, are the people who've little to no say in who're we gonna have good/bad relations with.
Good ties with India should be among Pakistan's top priorities of Pakistan. Someone explain it to GHQ.

South Asians can never unite like Europeans. There are too many differences even within each country in South Asia.

Bollywood does not represent reality. Bollywood is a multi-billion dollar industry, many entertainers in South Asia want a piece of the pie including Ali Zafar.

You are quite pessimistic sir, during world war 1 and 2 the europeans where at each other throats.Infact there was quiet a bit animosity before that to remember Napolenic wars, 100 year wars.

Even with such a history the EU has been a quiet a successful model, why do you think we cant replicate here in south asia after all we share the same culture and history.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom