What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like mustafa Zahid ..two of his upcoming songs in 2012

Although I don't watch Bollywood, but, at least, Bollywood should not be made India specific. It is not only India, but Pakistan is also a big consumer of Bollywood. This can be gauged from simultaneous releases of films across border. With Bollywood becoming bigger in Pakistan in future, I can see many Pakistani actors and artists coming to Bollywood to work.

his best songs
this one is an ad bt the song is pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
one think pissed me alot.These so called pakistani artist when are in india..they will praise india while in pakistan ..they will blast india for their fake ego:hitwall:
if you have a stand then why u switch it ??

one think pissed me alot.These so called pakistani artist when are in india..they will praise india while in pakistan ..they will blast india for their fake ego:hitwall:

They're all fake man. In Pakistan he acts like the most patriotic Pakistani singing national Pakistani songs, and then in India talks about unity and co-existence. He just wants your money.

In my opinion, India should give its own people a chance in Bollywood. You have over 1.2 billion people. I am sure you can find a more talented person in India than Ali Zafar. Don't let these fakes use your entertainment industry so they can increase their personal wealth. And eventually they will badmouth India when they return back to Pakistan. Entertainment people like politicians are all fakes. They will change tunes depending on the audience.

They're all fake man. In Pakistan he acts like the most patriotic Pakistani singing national Pakistani songs, and then in India talks about unity and co-existence. He just wants your money.

In my opinion, India should give its own people a chance in Bollywood. You have over 1.2 billion people. I am sure you can find a more talented person in India than Ali Zafar. Don't let these fakes use your entertainment industry so they can increase their personal wealth. And eventually they will badmouth India when they return back to Pakistan. Entertainment people like politicians are all fakes. They will change tunes depending on the audience.

first time i liked your post

Perhaps they do this to pissed you off and hurt your lil egos :lol:

but i don't know which artist you are talking about..as far i know most artist said good things about warm welcome they received there

or even here shaid afridi was in Pakistan when he said this

but then his comment that Indians are small hearted was also made within Pakistani which hurted egos of indians :D

Perhaps they do this to pissed you off and hurt your lil egos :lol:

but i don't know which artist you are talking about..as far i know most artist said good things about warm welcome they received there

or even here shaid afridi was in Pakistan when he said this

but then his comment that Indians are small hearted was also made within Pakistani which hurted egos of indians :D

i can post more videos...and afridi dont work in movies...i m generally talking about those who work on tv.
i remember two jokers, who do comedy shows here,were bashing india on world cup semi final:lol:
and this moron omer shareef too ..

simple fact, zafar needs to carry on getting fame and making money, in pakistan he didnt get such a fame as he is getting in india so you know

i will wait for you to bring some evidence where some artists blasted Indian peoples after performing in India otherwise you will be a liar :D

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

i can post more videos...and afridi dont work in movies...i m generally talking about those who work on tv.
i remember two jokers, who do comedy shows here,were bashing india on world cup semi final:lol:
and this moron omer shareef too ..

yes post it for me :D

i will wait for you to bring some evidence where some artists blasted Indian peoples after performing in India otherwise you will be a liar :D

i wont do home work for you...but i give you evidence.

Those two jokers were bashing india before world cup semi and work in laughter challenge here in india.i dont know names but show was of anchor called as waseem badami

and secondly,a another joker who work in khabarnaak with hat on his a$$ was bashing india and worked here in laughter challenge.
i have seen random videos,dont have records.

i wont do home work for you...but i give you evidence.

Those two jokers were bashing india before world cup semi and work in laughter challenge here in india.i dont know names but show was of anchor called as waseem badami

and secondly,a another joker who work in khabarnaak with hat on his a$$ was bashing india and worked here in laughter challenge.
i have seen random videos,dont have records.

You are saying they are comedians ..comedians do jokes and make fun of everything especially omer sheref and may be their silly jokes hurts your egos but i will not believe in what you say unless i watch what they were talking about ..whether it was bashing, fun or truth

You are saying they are comedians ..comedians do jokes and make fun of everything especially omer sheref and may be their silly jokes hurts your egos but i will not believe in what you say unless i watch what they were talking about ..whether it was bashing, fun or truth

a indian, who doesnt have access to your tv channels and doesnt know about your shows, telling you the name of the show with anchor name.what u expect from me??:rolleyes:

thats not a video which u posted here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom