What's new

ALERT : Pakistani Jets Fighters bomb posts inside Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The civilians are there at their homes. why are you surprised by that? people have seen fights thousand times worse than this bombing, they are used to it.

Look bro i'm totally against those who attack civilians..... but what will u say about the incursions made by Afghan security forces in side PAK in which Pakistanis have died....

So did any retaliation took place for the yesterday's strike took place or not

why dont you read the news yesterday. Mortar shelling from other side was retaliated by the same.

but NO AIR STRIKE, NO Bombing took place.

Look bro i'm totally against those who attack civilians..... but what will u say about the incursions made by Afghan security forces in side PAK in which Pakistanis have died....

All i can say that it was a sad incident. i dont blame that attack on afghan forces neither on pakistani forces. any of us could be at fault, but it seems in this forum everybody have made up their mind on who to be blamed.

I think emotionalism has nothing to do in Realpolitiks.

Most us pakistanes are decendents of Afghan, Pashtun, Tajik or Uzbeks who came with Invaders. You will find Pashtuns, Tajik and other castes/ races in Pakistan.
we not only have blood relations with Afghans but also we are bound by Islamic brother hood.

AS some one said we cannot change neighbors so I think if This incident happened at all. soon things will be sorted out.

Remember wilth all agression we show, Afghans still belive Pakistan as their second home. Afghan survival depand on us and we need them for trade with central asia.

so chill out
Afghanistan can not afford to be anti Pakistan. we are brothers and brothers some time fight but when time comes , they become one.
so indians should not jump to conclusions. we know the more misrable Afghans are the more misery we will get

Well said Mr.Bill Longley,

May be those who separating Afghanistan people from Pakistan could understand what is blood relations. It was duty of Afghan commanders to avoid violating situation but....something is not simple there.

All i can say that it was a sad incident. i dont blame that attack on afghan forces neither on pakistani forces. any of us could be at fault, but it seems in this forum everybody have made up their mind on who to be blamed.

NOT every body Ahmad. Just few juvenile members.

As i said before it was orchestrated by NATO. The Afghan forces can NOT attack Pakistani posts without APPROVAL of NATO.

It is interesting to note that after US failed to press Pakistan for launching bombing in NWA, the Americans in Afghanistan has tried every trick to provoke people in our Waziristan Agency against our own army and Govt.

I would take it as another attempt to create tension between the two countries as well as sabotage the peace process specially at a time when Karzai is coming to India.

blame the one who fired the 1st shot ..... :cheers::smitten:

the story seems a bit stretched. bombing residential complexes without casualties: HELL pakistan might be having some ultra precise laser guided bombs.
lol :)

Press TV is as good as TOI and HT ;) rather the later two could have some credibility but the first one :no:

Thats exactly what i am saying, everybody says differnt thing, whom should be believed?

dont want to sound like a hippee but the real version of these things ll never be known .RIP the soldier and police man .and again i dont beleave that any air strike occured until some creadible source occurs

Afghanistan adopt NATO policy to blame all on Pakistan, viewing circumstances it hard to believe that firing starts from Pakistan. Obviously it was started by Afghan border force not accidentally but to provide background music of Karzai visit to India.

It was attempt to provoke anti Pakistan feelings in Afghan nation while Karzai prepares to kiss India.
Here active role is played by Indian (Raw) because situation attack is strange at this moment when at one side US lose its patience over North Waziristan issue & other side India showed his reaction over Pakistan's major role in Afghan peace deal, they invited Karzai to fill his mind with their poison against Pakistan while Afghan forces under Indian intelligence playing their own role on border at back set of Afghan - India table talk in Delhi.

You have to understand that response from Pakistan was kind of warning more than attack or bombardment. It was need of time.

Attempt to provoke anti-Pakistan feelings in Afghanistan? Afghans hate Pakistan regardless of the indian influence. They have always been against Pakistan.. they voted agianst the creation of Pakistan at the U.N. ...Don't forget Afghans tried to invade Pakistan, and take the western Pakistani provinces as their own.... they still to this day claim the western provinces as their own.

They are giving shelter to TTP and other terrorists working against Pakistan.

Attacking civilians and national establishments of an already destabilized country in the name of ghost militants is hardly justifiable. Taliban militants operate from both Pakistan and Afghanistan. This was nothing more than muscle flexing to a weaker neighbor. I question the motive.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: why dont you keep quite and prove yourself bit wiser.

and in the meanwhile go and get some knowledge about the events. also check it the BS had even happened or not which you are wielding here.

:O..

will ths will lead to full flegde war with Afghanistan

are you kidding me? in a full fledged war Pakistan would take about 12 minutes to destroy afghanistani forces..
what you should be worried about is building an anti pak sentiment in afg. that's in your worst interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom