What's new

ALERT : Pakistani Jets Fighters bomb posts inside Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with this we was waiting from last 10 years for this . if we step back and just defend they attack more if we reply the will pull back,.good job PAK FROCES

what nonsense?????? why would PAF fly into afghanistan and wtf is "pro ttp"!!! wasn't TTP pakistan centric????

Its serious issue.... These kind of activities will help India to build strong Anti Pakistan base in Afghanistan..... :pakistan:

:O..

will ths will lead to full flegde war with Afghanistan

They have been crossing the border more and they took the start, not us. As i said, had it been upto me, i would have retaliated long time ago, but you know why ours don't retaliate.

Since, Afghan Army can't do stuff on their own, definitely their dirty work is to be done by the US / NATO invaders. And i hope we reply back to them just like we most probably did to the Afghans.

Attacking civilians and national establishments of an already destabilized country in the name of ghost militants is hardly justifiable. Taliban militants operate from both Pakistan and Afghanistan. This was nothing more than muscle flexing to a weaker neighbor. I question the motive.

whats wrong with this we was waiting from last 10 years for this . if we step back and just defend they attack more if we reply the will pull back,.good job PAK FROCES

Well, how can you attack an ideology?. Taliban is an ideology and a movement. The US tried attacking this, and now they are going down a slippery hole. The only solution is up lifting of the nation and stopping the propagation of false teachings. But i guess thats asking too much huh?

:O..

will ths will lead to full flegde war with Afghanistan

For your sake, i hope not. You are probably already aware of the existence of Taliban militants following the same ideology in both Pakistan and Afghanistan. Initiating a full fledged war on Afghanistan will naturally trigger a defensive mechanism in the national government which will inevitably turn to the militants for support. The rest is history.

Since the Afghan army crossed into PAK yesterday killing Pakistanis, we got the right to retaliate, althou its hard to believe that PAF crossed into Afghanistan & targeted civilian areas

Since the Afghan army crossed into PAK yesterday killing Pakistanis, we got the right to retaliate, althou its hard to believe that PAF crossed into Afghanistan & targeted civilian areas

Bro, why should things told by you be believeable and things claimed by us not believeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom