What's new

Al-Khalid 2

and yes size n numbers do not matter in wars.yeh india has much much more than us..but wars r won with JAZBA..passion..dats wat happned in 1965..indians tank k infantry was way way more than pak but. :) ..may b u dont know th history of muslims..muslims hav always won the battles wid fewer no. than the enemies...

yeah...and israel is a muslim nation right?
:lol:

We acquired UDs in 80s, and then we planned to build our own indeginiously by trying to copy T-90 of China. Because of the corporation from different countries the results came out better than what was expected we went to the top countries who had the latest technology and suited our environment such as for engine thats how we got that. About electronics Pakistan always prefers western electronics versus Chinese so they went for it.

Pakistan didn't really go for both tanks the situation made it go that way, and one more thing comes in to my mind is tactics of Pakistan Armed Forces and that is to fight in enemys territory rather than get tanks like Arjun and defend its territory on its own land. :PakistanFlag:

You might have noticed we have the double amount of APCs than you guys have.

tanks in china have been improved a lot especially electronics except engine, i guess~:pakistan::agree:

PAKISTAN IS PRODUCING MORE THEN 600 ALKHALID TANK AND MORE THEN 900 AL ZARAAR TANK.THESE TANKS PROVIDED TO FRIENDLY COUNTRIES AND CAUSED TO EARN FOREIGN EXCHANGE TO PAKISTAN.

PAKISTAN IS PRODUCING MORE THEN 600 ALKHALID TANK AND MORE THEN 900 AL ZARAAR TANK.THESE TANKS PROVIDED TO FRIENDLY COUNTRIES AND CAUSED TO EARN FOREIGN EXCHANGE TO PAKISTAN.

Pakistan have produced about 300 Al-Khalid tanks producing ata rate of 55 to 60 per year at HIT facility located in Taxila, my home town!:cheesy:

anyways Pakistan Army have ordered 600 AlKhalid tanks, after this requirment is fullfilled Paksitan will start exporting as there are many potential customers, mean while they are working on an upgraded version (it may not be the Al-khalid 2 as it is said be be a heavily modified tank ie a completely different outfit! whersas the work is going on regarding upgradation of armour etc of AlKhalid) and when the initial order of PA is met upgraded version may come to market!

i Hope this post helps you

:enjoy:

:cheers:

Arjun..bhai akalmand key leeyay ishara hee kafee hai, if webmaster said avionics get the point instead of becoming a leech to his post..

Officer of Engineers..Thats what the americans say about Canada as well...U and I know very well:)

I am not sure but this one is Alkhalid 2..coming from Ukraine. Modified from T84 , OPLOT M??????or T80u???
235e52a5b68e775b9310021344afeeb5.jpg

b350ab3de78c73c0de47303d19324236.jpg

That's just what that is: the upgraded T-84 Oplot MBT prototype by Ukraine's State-owned Enterprise Kharkov Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau (KMDB). There are know known orders for it, nor any indications that this would be Al Khalid 2. Indeed, I would find unlikely as it would mean that Pakistan would abandon the domestically developed Al Khalid platform in favor of a modification of the T-84, which is not even built in Pakistan. Kinda defeats the purpose, IMHO.

lots of pics here: Army Guide - Îïëîò Ì, Îñíîâíîé áîåâîé òàíê

well AlKhalid is among the best!

i canot ever understand the point in comparing it with the junk arjun!!

well mr. arjun, al khalis is surely no match for any indian tank,

it is better than all of them, you talk about the T90!! AlKhalid is good enough for it! AlKhalid posses western electronic system that include fire control system and hunter killer capability making it able to get 100% first time hit probability against a standard 8 sq. meter target while moving at high speed even in rough terrain!
what else do you want, it have good speed of 70 Km/hr and acceleration of 0 to 32 Km/hr in less then 10 seconds!
its armor can be made more heavier by using ERA if and when required,
it is equally good for hilly and desert terrain!
needs less than 30 seconds to remove its engine facilitating easy field maintainance!!

all in all Al Khalid is with out any doubt any armored corps commander's dream machine!!

what do rest of you members think?

regards!

needs less than 30 seconds to remove its engine facilitating easy field maintainance!!

BS you know the stinky brown stuff that comes from the back end of a male bovine.

all in all Al Khalid is with out any doubt any armored corps commander's dream machine!!

what do rest of you members think?

regards!

I think you should set down the pipe and step away from the drugs.

The AK is a good tank, on par with the T-90S, but it is completely inferior to the T-90M. It has certain disadvantages vs the Arjun due to its 3 an crew and T-72 auto loader. In fact its weak autoloader means its gun power over all is lacking. It's sabots are limited to about 560mm. I am not sure this is enough to defeat the K-5 on the T-90S and is totally worthless vs the kacktus heavy ERA on the T-90M and vs the kachan on the Arjun.

tDon't know why you guys keep posting the upgraded T-84 Oplot MBT in the Al Khalid II.

Don't you think it makes sense if Al Khalid 2 is developed on the basis of Al Khalid? And that tank development in Pakistan is (more) closely linked with China than with Ukraine (Al Zarrar - which hasUkrain written all over it - notwithstanding)?

Ukraine make better tanks then Russian, during USSR production tank production units were in Ukraine. Even Chinese follow Ukrainian lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsm0098
and yes size n numbers do not matter in wars.yeh india has much much more than us..but wars r won with JAZBA..passion..dats wat happned in 1965..indians tank k infantry was way way more than pak but. ..may b u dont know th history of muslims..muslims hav always won the battles wid fewer no. than the enemies...

yeah...and israel is a muslim nation right?

Hi,

I would give you the last 500 years of history---please share with us how many battles have the muslims won / lost against major adversaries---not only against native indians, but against christian / european armies as well.

Originally Posted by arsalanaslam123

Originally Posted by zaraver
BS you know the stinky brown stuff that comes from the back end of a male bovine

sorry man, my bad, it is 30 minutes!!

In fact its weak autoloader means its gun power over all is lacking. It's sabots are limited to about 560mm. I am not sure this is enough to defeat the K-5 on the T-90S and is totally worthless vs the kacktus heavy ERA on the T-90M and vs the kachan on the Arjun.
the armor comes into account when it is face to face fight! with AlKhalid and Arjun it is not the case, first of all arjun gun is not able to move so how come it get to AlKhalid to shoot it! alkhalid reports a 100% first time kill of a standard 8 sq. meter target and that is what is important, FIRST TIME KILL PROBABILITY!!

for auto loader, it is fine for us! deleivering good and can be upgraded in comming versions!
but what about the arjuns gun not able to fire and reporting miss fire in heat of the desert! what is going to be done with it! are you going to replace arjun all in all, mean another 25 to 30 years!!!!

I would give you the last 500 years of history---please share with us how many battles have the muslims won / lost against major adversaries---not only against native indians, but against christian / european armies as well.

500 years... 2009-500= 1509 With the Ottomans on the rise, having just recently taken Constantinople, and rampaging across Eastern Europe. In India the Muslims were advancing as well, but trouble was on the horizon. With in 100 years the last person to be alive when the armies of Islam were the super power would be in the grave. New sailing technology, new science, better guns, better maps, free wealth from the new world and a population explosion would have most of the globes coast under European Control. The lat of the great Islamic empires would fall in WWI. Only Iran remained and it was not a power at all.

sorry man, my bad, it is 30 minutes!!

no problem

the armor comes into account when it is face to face fight!

yup

with AlKhalid and Arjun it is not the case, first of all arjun gun is not able to move so how come it get to AlKhalid to shoot it!

huh? Cross country the Arjun will out run the AK. The suspension of the Arjun is a generation newer.. In fact I think the Arjun's set up is superior to the Abrams in that regards. Flat out road speed is not how to judge a tanks speed. Rather it should be based on the highest possible speed across average terrain while still being able to fire and hit a target doing the same. here the tank with the best suspension wins.

alkhalid reports a 100% first time kill of a standard 8 sq. meter target and that is what is important, FIRST TIME KILL PROBABILITY!!

a plywood target isn't shooting back to kill, moving at high speed and popping smoke. If it ever comes to war, it will be crew against crew first, the tank is just a force multiplier the crew is the weapon.

for auto loader, it is fine for us! deleivering good and can be upgraded in comming versions!

if it cannot load a round that can defeat the Arjun's armor there is a major problem, if on the reverse the Arjun's gun can defeat the front of an AK. Both tanks have a gun power problem in my book so call it a tie. I don't know about you, but as an American I don't want a fair fight, I want the other guy to be so outgunned that when I stomp on him his ancestors and decedents groan with pain.

but what about the arjuns gun not able to fire and reporting miss fire in heat of the desert! what is going to be done with it! are you going to replace arjun all in all, mean another 25 to 30 years!!!!

All known problems have been corrected for at least 2 years now.

Back
Top Bottom