What's new

Al-Khalid 2

Mr Hellfire i agree with you to some extent...but not at the point of missile baught from DPRK...the tech may ve been transfered but missiles arnt...plus Babur cruise missile, RAAD air launched cruise missile have made it clear that there is no missile of this type in DPRK or China's inventry..thus its pure Pak's efforts...moreover...there may be simmilarities in liquid fuelled missiles of DPRK and Pak...but Pak's shaheen series ( solid fueled) are different...this is acknowledged by many ppl...Secondly the thing that Pak doesnt ve enough missiles or bombs..is something which is far from truth...int organizations say that Pak has some 30-52 nukes....while India has some 45-90 of em...indeed both of these countries exagerate their numbers of nukes...but this is a nuetral assesment am talking about..whereas no matter how big a country is 8-10 are enough to make it reduntant..and to destroy the command and control...destroying cities isnt the priority...destroying command and control is imp...and which ever country achieves it in 1st strike is at an advantage

no i dont mean that ...... i was quoting over statements of how india will be completely destroyed due to first strike capability and nuclear war is winnable ..... I dont agree to either ..... any nation in nuclear war will suffer ... first strike or second strike .... anyways thanks for zia's statement but ... its not about hindu/muslim for me ..... warhead wont differentiate ...

so?wat do u say?:) another video 4 u..i hope u understand punjabi.otherwise my pakis brothers will enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
no i dont mean that ...... i was quoting over statements of how india will be completely destroyed due to first strike capability and nuclear war is winnable ..... I dont agree to either ..... any nation in nuclear war will suffer ... first strike or second strike .... anyways thanks for zia's statement but ... its not about hindu/muslim for me ..... warhead wont differentiate ...

and yes size n numbers do not matter in wars.yeh india has much much more than us..but wars r won with JAZBA..passion..dats wat happned in 1965..indians tank k infantry was way way more than pak but. :) ..may b u dont know th history of muslims..muslims hav always won the battles wid fewer no. than the enemies...

can we get back to AK2 plz, if u guys are so upbeat, plz leave the room and head towards shower.

Mr Hellfire i agree with you to some extent...but not at the point of missile baught from DPRK...the tech may ve been transfered but missiles arnt...plus Babur cruise missile, RAAD air launched cruise missile have made it clear that there is no missile of this type in DPRK or China's inventry..thus its pure Pak's efforts...moreover...there may be simmilarities in liquid fuelled missiles of DPRK and Pak...but Pak's shaheen series ( solid fueled) are different...this is acknowledged by many ppl...Secondly the thing that Pak doesnt ve enough missiles or bombs..is something which is far from truth...int organizations say that Pak has some 30-52 nukes....while India has some 45-90 of em...indeed both of these countries exagerate their numbers of nukes...but this is a nuetral assesment am talking about..whereas no matter how big a country is 8-10 are enough to make it reduntant..and to destroy the command and control...destroying cities isnt the priority...destroying command and control is imp...and which ever country achieves it in 1st strike is at an advantage

I agree that lately pakistan has developed quite a few of own missiles and there is no denying they are ahead. I am one to recognise that well. But my point I have told you based upon the industrial infrastructure and time duration of programs and co-relating with the production capacity at bare minimum, plus have quite a good idea about the fissile holdings of India. Its no hidden fact that more than 3 missile groups are fielded as of right now with every missile having a nuclear warhead for itself, this is in addition to newly formed rail mobile troops with these groups being deployed with the strike corps and not limited to secundrabad as seen on net on google searching. Established units are moving in guise of medium regiments and not always as missile group.
I am surprised that 8-10 nuclear warheads are sufficient to make redundant the C4I of a country! No it is not. You have to disable every line of communication as also to ensure no second strike omes your way. That is virtually impossible. Your communication nodes will be feected by EMPs but not all and even if one system of communication is left intact, then its history.
My contention was on claim of complete destruction/nation with first strkie policy left standing statement. Not so and to believe such is fallacy at best.

and yes size n numbers do not matter in wars.yeh india has much much more than us..but wars r won with JAZBA..passion..dats wat happned in 1965..indians tank k infantry was way way more than pak but. :) ..may b u dont know th history of muslims..muslims hav always won the battles wid fewer no. than the enemies...

yup i agree ... i know the history .... no wonder 3 JAT was in suburbs of Lahore ........

Last edited:
I agree that lately pakistan has developed quite a few of own missiles and there is no denying they are ahead. I am one to recognise that well. But my point I have told you based upon the industrial infrastructure and time duration of programs and co-relating with the production capacity at bare minimum, plus have quite a good idea about the fissile holdings of India. Its no hidden fact that more than 3 missile groups are fielded as of right now with every missile having a nuclear warhead for itself, this is in addition to newly formed rail mobile troops with these groups being deployed with the strike corps and not limited to secundrabad as seen on net on google searching. Established units are moving in guise of medium regiments and not always as missile group.
I am surprised that 8-10 nuclear warheads are sufficient to make redundant the C4I of a country! No it is not. You have to disable every line of communication as also to ensure no second strike omes your way. That is virtually impossible. Your communication nodes will be feected by EMPs but not all and even if one system of communication is left intact, then its history.
My contention was on claim of complete destruction/nation with first strkie policy left standing statement. Not so and to believe such is fallacy at best.

:what: come on yaar sacch hamesh karwa hota he :hitwall:

also u say u dont wish nuke war so why o r comments on nuke wars

old ppl say jis gali jana na ho uss gali ka souch bi nahi chaiye :azn:

:what: come on yaar sacch hamesh karwa hota he :hitwall:

also u say u dont wish nuke war so why o r comments on nuke wars

old ppl say jis gali jana na ho uss gali ka souch bi nahi chaiye :azn:

was just rebutting maddog's contention of winning a nuclear war by first strike policy ..... i dont entertain any such notions ..... idea of nuclear war is nuts .... anyways back to alkhalid now .......

was just rebutting maddog's contention of winning a nuclear war by first strike policy ..... i dont entertain any such notions ..... idea of nuclear war is nuts .... anyways back to alkhalid now .......

hellfire..yeh back to AK..so wat do u wana know more abt it?i think u know eveything of it..nearly everything i wud say:)

hellfire..yeh back to AK..so wat do u wana know more abt it?i think u know eveything of it..nearly everything i wud say:)

and now you are pulling me :)

:cheers:

well my interest is in differences b/w the two variants .... apart from upgradation of the power plant (?) ... and the likely figure for deployment with PA .... any plans to export to any other country?

and now you are pulling me :)

:cheers:

well my interest is in differences b/w the two variants .... apart from upgradation of the power plant (?) ... and the likely figure for deployment with PA .... any plans to export to any other country?

well....quite frankly i really dnt know..but i hav heard that prototype 4,for export,hav western 120mm gun instead of 125mm.prototype 4 was intended only for export customers who trust western systems.

well....quite frankly i really dnt know..but i hav heard that prototype 4,for export,hav western 120mm gun instead of 125mm.prototype 4 was intended only for export customers who trust western systems.

then that means a 55 cal main gun?

I am not sure but this one is Alkhalid 2..coming from Ukraine. Modified from T84 , OPLOT M??????or T80u???
235e52a5b68e775b9310021344afeeb5.jpg

b350ab3de78c73c0de47303d19324236.jpg

I want AK2 to equipped with.....:crazy:

*Highly advanced Night vision equipments
*Multi functional display
*GPS
*DATALINK
*UAV tranmission receiever or datalink with UAV cmd n ctrl viechle
*Operational range 550-650km
*ATGMs
*ANZA-MK3 :angel::angel:

Last edited: