What's new

Ajmal Kasab's Indian trial

but what worrying me most, now west also likes bollywood movies and just recently awarded so many oscars... somthing is realy cooking there, but surely nasty as pork!

Torture him for a while and he'll confess anything you want. :disagree:

The thread title has been changed to more accurately reflect what kasab alleged.

Get some comprehension skills folks, and try not to play the same role as the media by sensationalizing threads and inciting flame wars by making out of context headlines.

Hey mods why did u change the title of the thread? Didn't you read the following in the post?

"a serving member of the Pakistani Army, Colonel Saadat Ullah, who is alleged to have helped to set up the internet telephony system through which the gunmen received instruction from their Pakistan-based handlers."

So is it only training after all? Isn't a Pak army officer a part of the Pak army? Why do you see him in isolation. Or is it that now even Pak army like ISI has some bad blood?

So who lacks comprehension skills now?

On the issue of his confession - why on earth would the PA use someone of the rank of a Colonel to set up 'internet telephony', when any techie of the street could have done so?

Hey mods why did u change the title of the thread? Didn't you read the following in the post?

"a serving member of the Pakistani Army, Colonel Saadat Ullah, who is alleged to have helped to set up the internet telephony system through which the gunmen received instruction from their Pakistan-based handlers."
I changed the title of the thread to reflect Kasab's confession.

Are you suggesting the title is not what Kasab alleged? Please indicate how it is inaccurate.

Now you'll tell me that because an Indian Army officer rapes a woman in kashmir, that's an institutional policy followed by the IA?

I changed the title of the thread to reflect Kasab's confession.

Are you suggesting the title is not what Kasab alleged? Please indicate how it is inaccurate.

I would rather ask you what was wrong with the title that I had kept? It read "Kasab's confession suggests Pak Army involvement in 26/11 Mumbai attacks."

Now you'll tell me that because an Indian Army officer rapes a woman in kashmir, that's an institutional policy followed by the IA?
Are you comparing a rape incident with the Mumbai attacks. If you are then pls confirm then we can further continue the discussion.

I suggest having a Single and preferably sticky thread for KASAB TRIAL to avoid any similar confusion. If we want to have discussions a single thread will be more successful. All the various KASAB TRIAL threads should be mreged nd made sticky - A request to MODS.

I would rather ask you what was wrong with the title that I had kept? It read "Kasab's confession suggests Pak Army involvement in 26/11 Mumbai attacks."

Are you comparing a rape incident with the Mumbai attacks. If you are then pls confirm then we can further continue the discussion.

Your title suggested that the Pakistan Army as an institution was involved, whereas kasab's confession alleges someone claiming to be a Colonel met him (gave him his name and rank :crazy: and how he was going to be assisting in a terrorist attack). There is a distinct difference between the two.

I am not suggesting that a rape or terrorist attack are the same crime, what I am pointing out if you argue that one crime allegedly committed by a serving Army officer can be used to justify institutional involvement (this alleged colonel setting up internet telephony), then so can another (Army personnel raping women) - its a fallacious argument.

I suggest having a Single and preferably sticky thread for KASAB TRIAL to avoid any similar confusion. If we want to have discussions a single thread will be more successful. All the various KASAB TRIAL threads should be mreged nd made sticky - A request to MODS.

That's a good idea.

Please post the links of any other kasab threads related to the trial you see so I can merge them.

Thanks

Your title suggested that the Pakistan Army as an institution was involved, whereas kasab's confession alleges someone claiming to be a Colonel met him (gave him his name and rank :crazy: and how he was going to be assisting in a terrorist attack). There is a distinct difference between the two.

I am not suggesting that a rape or terrorist attack are the same crime, what I am pointing out if you argue that one crime allegedly committed by a serving Army officer can be used to justify institutional involvement (this alleged colonel setting up internet telephony), then so can another (Army personnel raping women) - its a fallacious argument.

Ah so now you are getting into the technicalities of things. Let me ask you wont the same argument hold if 10 IA soldiers cross over to ur side and kill people and the IA says that the the 10 soldiers acted upon their own discretion and IA as an institution wasn't involved?

Back
Top Bottom