What's new

Ajmal Kasab Sentenced to Death

Problem between Pakistan and India i.e., Kashmir must be solved...

I mean if you observe the trend every time Pakistan and India starts closing towards each other this kind of incident happens and every hard work just get wasted e.g., Kargil, 2002 Parliament Attack, and now Mumbai.
One have to investigate this issue from this prospective also.

Other main factor that should be taken into account is that many Indian leaders' politics is based on anti-Pakistanism, so closing of India -Pakistan does not suit them... Also many Indian Television channels are influenced by such politician, thus they can manipulate public opinion as they feel beneficial for them. These kind of people may also be involved in such incident.

Now it on common public on both sides to take initiative to bring Pakistan India closer... because these politician are nothing but bunch of HYPOCRITES.

Please don't get kashmir into everything. Also most of your statements are invalid. Kargil wasn't a terrorist attack. It was an attack by the army.

99% of the terrorists that attack India are from Pakistan and not from Kashmir. If kashmir is the problem it would have been kashmiri people. But its not. Read the previous pages of the thread.

Pakistan should execute Sarabjit Singh in retaliation. :devil:

you have got an outstanding idea.why don't you tell your leaders

"Ek bali ka bakra mil gaya sir jiiiiiiiii"....:hitwall::hitwall:

man you live in 2010 not 1500bc its modren world and there is rule of low as i know india is modren world develping country not under taliban hell:D
It doesnt matter if I live in BC or AD.
Punishment should according to this crime.What the point of hanging the person who killed his neighbour in India and the same sentence to a pakistani terrorist who killed 160+ indians??

If the ways of punishing improves, people will definitely get scared and malign themself to not participate in any such crime.

Latoon kae bhoot batoon sae nahin mantae .... Don't expect any reasonability by the Indians. Insha'Allah they'll have to pay for their crimes.

i THINK 3 BAAR LAAT LAG CHUKI HAIN Pakistan ko ..!!!! Ek War toh jeet nahi pate chale India ko laat marne ...isaliye hi pakistan Ajamal Kasab jaiso ko India bhejta hain ....:sniper:

Please don't get kashmir into everything. Also most of your statements are invalid. Kargil wasn't a terrorist attack. It was an attack by the army.

99% of the terrorists that attack India are from Pakistan and not from Kashmir. If kashmir is the problem it would have been kashmiri people. But its not. Read the previous pages of the thread.

Kargil was not a terrorist attack but was caused due to establishment which required India Pakistan conflict.....

As far as I know most recent disharmony in Indian Occupied Kashmir was due to Rape/Killing of two Kashmiri women, and Pakistan cannot send hundred of thousand people for violence, strikes and protests...

BTW i was not expecting such kind of answer.. If you want conflict between two countries then i cannot stop you.. Carry on .....

Given the Indian judicial system, the case is going to keep going for a few years.

I'm conflicted about the verdict; my instinctive response is against the death sentence in general. It's a pretty abhorrent part of any judicial system.

However, in this case I would see him hanged for what he did. I do not want him to become a cause celebre for more terrorists, neither do I wish to see a situation in which GOI is called to exchange him for something or someone else (remember the Kandahar hijacking of the IA plane?)

So hang him. May God have mercy on your soul Kasab, the same mercy which you never showed any of your victims.

Due to similar kind of reasons that Pak ever showed deaf ear to India on its concerns.
India never see, its own holes.............

"Apnay girban may tu dekhtay nahi..........."

We have democrasy in place ....and we go through the transparent judicial system not like Pakistan where Milatry is more powerful than Democrasy.....We Know they are culprit but lack of evidence has showed them exit...But do you think Indian Goverment will let them Go ...??? They will definatly Hit back ....

By the way why India " Apnay Girban main Dekhay....?" Please explain .....We are not exporter of terrorism like Pakistan ....!!!!!:cheers:

man you live in 2010 not 1500bc its modren world and there is rule of low as i know india is modren world develping country not under taliban hell:D

you are right.This is 21st century...

But he want to say that "he should suffer for this heinous crime of killing 86 innocent people including women & children.This shows that this man is not from a civilized society & for this brutality,gallows is not enough for him...

Its a Very Good Verdict that indian court has announced....Hang Him and that will show the Result Of Pakistani Exported Terrorism ...!!! Hail for this Verdict ...

Kargil was not a terrorist attack but was caused due to establishment which required India Pakistan conflict.....

As far as I know most recent disharmony in Indian Occupied Kashmir was due to Rape/Killing of two Kashmiri women, and Pakistan cannot send hundred of thousand people for violence, strikes and protests...

BTW i was not expecting such kind of answer.. If you want conflict between two countries then i cannot stop you.. Carry on .....

The establishment you mentioned is your Army General.

There are rape and killing in every corner of the world, and there is judicial system for that in place.

Pakistan need not send in any one. Don't you think Pakistan needs more help than Kashmir?

I think you're right. Do you have a plan for what you're going to do?

I can vote for those people who are not extreme minded as far as Pakistan-India relations are concerned.

i can spread peace message on any platform available to me..

And if in future i got any other opportunity i will surely utilize it for Pakistan India relationship, because in this is hidden benefit for my country, my people as well as Indian public.

No....keep him alive ...give him life imprisonment....Pakistan will wash their hands off as soon this guy is out......the moment he is dead.. Pakistan will say we have no proof against the ones we arrested in Pakistan....because India killed the only witness.......so we will have to let them go....and run around the world saying ...India did not cooperate...what can we do....

You do know that Afzhal Guru is still alive and cooling his heels on the death row.. I believe keeping someone for so long on the death row is worse than killing them quickly.. Kasab is destined for the same

you are right.This is 21st century...

But he want to say that "he should suffer for this heinous crime of killing 86 innocent people including women & children.This shows that this man is not from a civilized society & for this brutality,gallows is not enough for him...

Do u think hanging, killing him is the solution.?

That you guys Need to think before you export terrorism to India

Back
Top Bottom