What's new

Ajmal Kasab Sentenced to Death

No....keep him alive ...give him life imprisonment....Pakistan will wash their hands off as soon this guy is out......the moment he is dead.. Pakistan will say we have no proof against the ones we arrested in Pakistan....because India killed the only witness.......so we will have to let them go....and run around the world saying ...India did not cooperate...what can we do....

How many other Pakistanies involved in such kind of acts, and still in Indian jails...........similarly How many Inidans involved in such kind of acts in Pakistan, and still are in Pakistani since 1947.

Well, either u keep him or not............nothing is relative to Pakistan as Pakitan never been involved in such cridicts.

No evidencves or not intrested to see black holes............. :D

You need not worry about them since they are already wanted in UP for cases of dacoit and theft. They will simply be transferred from this court to another. They will of course be punished for one or the other case.

Latoon kae bhoot batoon sae nahin mantae .... Don't expect any reasonability by the Indians. Insha'Allah they'll have to pay for their crimes.

Insha'Allah we both "will have to pay for our crimes". You place your conventional army at your borders fearing to invade Kashmir and send your backward fleas to irk us and we swat the fleas with our bullets. If you think Kashmir is such a vital issue to Pakistan , why hasn't your army tried to take it yet? It is after all a disputed territory and to declare war on India to "liberate" Kashmir can be justified at the UNO. So go ahead and make our day. :azn:

How many other Pakistanies involved in such kind of acts, and still in Indian jails...........similarly How many Inidans involved in such kind of acts in Pakistan, and still are in Pakistani since 1947.

Well, either u keep him or not............nothing is relative to Pakistan as Pakitan never been involved in such cridicts.

But this one ...is valuable to Pakistan ...as he has helped India to get Pakistan to admit that Pakistani are involved...and the whole world has took notice....and now look at Pakistan with some suspicion.

If he is not important then why do we here these news:Pakistan wants Ajmal Kasab arrested

Hanging him can never bring a solution.
The only way to solve these things are related to the dispute of Jammu & Kashmir.

I agree, hanging him is only the culmination of the judicial process and justice for his heinous crimes. It is not a solution.

The only solution can be to bring to book the people who plan such violence in the garb of Kashmir and Islam and ensure that they are made to pay for the 166 cold blooded murders. The judge has been quite eloquent on that too in his sentencing.

Edit: Regret that I responded to you. I saw your other posts and see that the content is mostly off topic and trolling. But now that it is done.....

Actually no. I would prefer seeing him tortured bit by bit every day until he dies of the pain. But that is illegal in India:undecided:

Doesnt matter, do the same as u said.........Pakistan have never had such concerns over Mumbai attack.

But do u think still that would be the solution to resolve India Pakistan conflicts. And ofcourse the Major conflict Jammu n Kashmir.

Do u think such kind of things never happen again, without making up solution of conflicts? (Keeping in mind that Mumbai people (Kasab etc) people came there to kill and die)

Kasab not going to hanged till next 5 years or so. There r many cases already pending regarding life sentence. . .it will be gud in this case.

But this one ...is valuable to Pakistan ...as he has helped India to get Pakistan to admit that Pakistani are involved...and the whole world has took notice....and now look at Pakistan with some suspicion.

If he is not important then why do we here these news:Pakistan wants Ajmal Kasab arrested

Who took notice?.........No one my dear nither we are suspecious....if that ever happend we were by like Afghainstan, Iraz or Iran.....

We have strong relations with world community and they know the TRUTH....
Pakistan was never been involved in such kind of acts (Mumbai Drama).

Pakistan took strong actions against Taliban and AL-qaeda....World knows and appreciated it.......And this is all folks

Who took notice?.........No one my dear nither we are suspecious....if that ever happend we were by like Afghainstan, Iraz or Iran.....

We have strong relations with world community and they know the TRUTH....
Pakistan was never been involved in such kind of acts (Mumbai Drama).

Pakistan took strong actions against Taliban and AL-qaeda....World knows and appreciated it.......And this is all folks

If no one took notice than why is Pakistani government running from Pillar to post fighting India diplomatic offensive.... and why does Pakistan has to plead to the world to treat Pakistan on equal footing as India.

what about Indians involved ? What about ppl involved in samjota express killing any chance to see indian army officer in jail again ?

the other two acused ie fahim ansari and saeed salauddin might not be hanged but they are charged for other acts of terrorism in the country and i dont think that they will see day light anytime soon

They won't attack India, cause they know what will happen to them. They could only attack the weak Kashmiris in 1947 when they had no army and weak support.

Now they say they are trying to liberate Kashmir??? Why did they attack it in the first place???

Enough off topic. Back to topic now. Don't drag Kashmir, Samjhota Express and India army into this.

Wah, Lala Ji, after delivering your verdict, it's back to business.

Wah, Lala Ji, after delivering your verdict, it's back to business.

I wasn't the one who started with Kashmir and Samjhota express. I just answered their questions. Just go back a page on the thread and check for yourself.

well if indians are so true, then they must also send Ajmal to Pakistan, so that his trails can also be conducted by us...moreover still the blame, Ajmal is Pakistani, is controversial. Moreover we have many indians, who are accused of terrorist, in our jials, they must be brought into the light. Allah hamarey leadroun ko tufeeq de bs.

Back
Top Bottom