What's new

Air Force Question Thread

thank you so much sir murad,but still confused about karachi.there are two PAf bases Faisal and Masroor,where it is going to held?:undecided:

acoording to Sir.MuradK
I will call him at 8 AM and what ever he says I will inform the mod where he can get a thread out to all members about the venue
i hope you understand this simple englisg sentense being more knowledgeable then many, , , :D

regards!

I e-mailed the GSO last Thursday, exactly seven days ago, regarding many of the questions people here had including some of my own. I haven't heard anything yet. I was wondering, is it part of the GSO's job description to answer questions for interested personnel? If it isn't, then I can understand why he hasn't replied, he probably thought it was a waste of his time. But if it is, then this is a poor reflection on the professionalism of the entire force and must be rectified immediately.

So, is it part of his/her job description?

Any reply from their side?

I know any one can only make a guess here but there are couple of question in my mind about THUNDERS
1- Will PAF raise number of active fighter squadrons after replacing F-7Ps, Mirages, A-5Cs etc.?

2- If answer of above question is "YES" then how many we must raise from current level?

Any reply from their side?
No ma'am. I'll try again in a few days, see if they wake up.

I passed the interview, but IBCC wont give me an equilance certificate for FSc pre eng, bcuz i didnt take chemistry in grade 11 in canada but i have taken grade 12 chemistry.
Congratulations. Maybe you can contact your Canadian province/city's school board for help. Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering requirements for Ontario students' when I applied in 2006 simply stated "one of Grade 12 University Chemistry or Biology" along with mandatory Physics, 2 Mathematics and English, also of University level. If you took all this, you meet the requirements in Canada. Then surely, you must also meet requirements in Pakistan as well. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Also, did you apply remotely from Canada or are you presently in Pakistan?

Last edited:
that will be fine,, :D
anyway, if you have any trouble finding it there in Karachi come here to chaklala airbase,
be my guest friend!!
:cheers:

regards!

have u seen wat sir.murad have post there in the event thread, no civilians are allowed :cry:.it was the first time that i got free time to visit paf base.
well if i have much money,ill surely come on ur invitation:azn:and thanx for inviting
if ur not civilian and going chaklala on 6,then must bring Thunders pix.:wave:

have u seen wat sir.murad have post there in the event thread, no civilians are allowed :cry:.it was the first time that i got free time to visit paf base.
well if i have much money,ill surely come on ur invitation:azn:and thanx for inviting
if ur not civilian and going chaklala on 6,then must bring Thunders pix.:wave:
well it is an information, civilians were allowed to visit the base in the past, i myself visited it three times although it was sometime ago but i dont think there were any restrictions even in last few years, however i will check it out and will try to involve some man in uniform from my relatives and try to sneak in there,, ;)
it will be difficult to manage time for me this year but with lots of new procurement and chance that they might be dsiplayed i will surely try to go!!

regards!

I know any one can only make a guess here but there are couple of question in my mind about THUNDERS
1- Will PAF raise number of active fighter squadrons after replacing F-7Ps, Mirages, A-5Cs etc.?

2- If answer of above question is "YES" then how many we must raise from current level?

i dont think that any one is going to give you an exact answer as those who are concerned will try to keep it under cover for time being,
however i do not think there will be much increase in number of squadrons as initially the planes will be replacing our existing fleet,,
the major increase may occure once we get the FC20 in PAF colors!:pakistan:

hope it helped,
do not wait for someone to come up with exact number as it wont be made public!:agree:

regards!

Dude! concealing a whole squadron is not that easy. Markings on planes and insignia on pilot uniform can give some idea which squadron they flew for.Then PAF will be building more shelters for these fighters or new bases may be so concealing is not that easy.

The reason i asked this was, till 9/11 all focus was on Eastern side but after US invasion into Afghanistan i think scenario has changed and Pakistan will have to build some bases on West of Indus as well. There are few in Baluchistan but we need more. So once new air bases are there new (read additional) squadrons will be there.

concealing them is not so easy do not mean that one should go and speak out loud about the exact numbers on such public forums,
it is quite simple point if you want to understand!

regards!

What about Nucleous, Ali Farooq, Borntokill and Netgeek? They receive their ISSB calls or not?

No ma'am. I'll try again in a few days, see if they wake up.

Congratulations. Maybe you can contact your Canadian province/city's school board for help. Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering requirements for Ontario students' when I applied in 2006 simply stated "one of Grade 12 University Chemistry or Biology" along with mandatory Physics, 2 Mathematics and English, also of University level. If you took all this, you meet the requirements in Canada. Then surely, you must also meet requirements in Pakistan as well. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Also, did you apply remotely from Canada or are you presently in Pakistan?

I was in pakistan at that time, i went and talked to the chairman of IBCC, i told him about the university requirement in Canada. I showed him my university documents that i was in first year engineering in Canada. The fagget was stuck on, "You don't meet the requirements for FSc cause you did not take chemistry in grade 11. You can either go back to Canada and retake chemistry or take it in Pakistan."

The person who took my interview, i talked about this and he told me, he would let me go on to ISSB, but once i passed that i would still need FSc equivalence to join the academy.

Now im back in canada

Back
Top Bottom