What's new

Air Force Question Thread

It just pisses me off these OC selection Center don't pick there phones nor do they answer any questions when kids approach them. I have got a about 50 emails on this I promise this will be taken care of with 24 hours. Specially for Karachi, Lahore and Pindi.

Good going! :yahoo:

Now shrugg off your bloody lazy attitude and go to the centre with all your documents and get answers directly.

Not trying to be a hardass here but last time I went to the PAF Information center located in my vicinity (Cantt, Lahore) to get information on how to join PAF, it's requirements etc, the clerk at the information booth gave me a helpline number and told me I that should call that number to get my answers. I told him it had taken me more than an hour to locate their center and if he could kindly answer at-least a few of my questions. His response was similar as yours, which was "buzz off". I called the number he gave me numerous times, without anyone picking up. When I finally got through, I was told to visit the PAF Center. I had still not lost hope, but can't say same about other new comers.

As human beings we are supposed to be humble, kind and helpful and as being a Muslim these traits should go beyond than that of any other human being's.

Please don't be offended, I had already mentioned in my first post, the reason I was making the thread, which was that the PAF info helpline and the PAF info center were not able to answer my questions.

So considering you guys are the experts and have already been through all of this, it would be appreciated if you could help new comers like myself. Isn't that the point of these forums ... well at-least a small part of it ;)

P.S FSC and A Level requirements are different for joining PAF.

P.S Thanks sir Murad for your concern and interest. But can you kindly query my questions to your links within PAF and get back to me ASAP as I have to submit my exams application in a couple of days!

wat are specifications of F-7PG?, could not find it any where

Recently I saw PAF Hiring advertisement in the newspaper dated Aug 11, 2009. I looked at the requirements for GDP Pilot and it said that students who have done their First Year of FSC can apply if their school/colleges provide a recommendation letter that the student will be able to complete the second year with required grades/percentage.
This means they are re-opening the selection. I'm glad. I'll be contacting them soon, InshAllah, regarding GD(P) for graduates. I'll see if I can get your questions answered along with mine. If I do, I'll post them here for everyone's benefit.

wat are specifications of F-7PG?, could not find it any where

Export variant of the J-7PG, with the 2-piece windshield replacing the 3-piece windshield of the J-7PG. Pakistan ordered a total of 80 in two batches, with 50 and 30 respectively in each. As per PAF acounts, the performance at high altitude of the F-7PG has increased more then the previous versions.Italian FIAR Grifo-MG or Grifo 7PD radar on F-7PG, which are being assembled at PAC.

9ab41980b3b0eb0a8270328e129c7bda.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to be a hardass here but last time I went to the PAF Information center located in my vicinity (Cantt, Lahore) to get information on how to join PAF, it's requirements etc, the clerk at the information booth gave me a helpline number and told me I that should call that number to get my answers. I told him it had taken me more than an hour to locate their center and if he could kindly answer at-least a few of my questions. His response was similar as yours, which was "buzz off". I called the number he gave me numerous times, without anyone picking up. When I finally got through, I was told to visit the PAF Center. I had still not lost hope, but can't say same about other new comers.

As human beings we are supposed to be humble, kind and helpful and as being a Muslim these traits should go beyond than that of any other human being's.

Please don't be offended, I had already mentioned in my first post, the reason I was making the thread, which was that the PAF info helpline and the PAF info center were not able to answer my questions.

So considering you guys are the experts and have already been through all of this, it would be appreciated if you could help new comers like myself. Isn't that the point of these forums ... well at-least a small part of it ;)

P.S FSC and A Level requirements are different for joining PAF.

P.S Thanks sir Murad for your concern and interest. But can you kindly query my questions to your links within PAF and get back to me ASAP as I have to submit my exams application in a couple of days!

PM me your tele number don't waist time atleast apply for it, later I can guide you. They will be selecting 20 candidates per selection center they have increased the pass % to 85 % , and the IQ test is harder now. One of my students son passed today but out of 200 only 17 passed.
Total entry for GDP in Risalpure 116 boys 4 girls.
This is for everyone sending me emails and who are intouch with me I will guide you follow me stay with me and you will pass I will not tell one of my students to pass you ( sifarish ) but yes if you clear CMB then I will bend my rule for Sifarish because you have earned it and you should be given a chance by putting you on the list.

And please for 3 members stop sending me thank you cards I am doing this because you are the future of Pakistan and my nature is to pass along all what I was taught by my Instructors to all of you and all of you are dear to me there are no Favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thats A nice update Sir!..
InshAllah we will make it up to CMB..
I have been selected after initial test, and yes i was thinking why this time the test was soo hard In my City Multan up till now only 18 Candidates can qualify for Medical Test.Let See How many of them can make it up to ISSb.
My medical is On 20th n i was wondering what they gonna do as they have told me to Come Completely Shaved ;) + Wear loose cloths(Shalwar kameez) and do bring a ball point. Everything is fine but A ball point ? That is Suspicious :P

Well they will check your testicles and put something in ur *** for like few seconds lolz.

This means they are re-opening the selection. I'm glad. I'll be contacting them soon, InshAllah, regarding GD(P) for graduates. I'll see if I can get your questions answered along with mine. If I do, I'll post them here for everyone's benefit.

Regarding Your question I have asked the same for one of my friend who want to Join Gdp after completing BS..
here in my City Multan the Selection Center people are not that bad.. so what they answered me is that initially they are approaching For Fsc recruitment after a very long time span, so nothing could be said about the graduates cuz may be the next time they will induct Candidates from Bs level instead of Fsc.. So Hope for the Best and Keep in Touch..

Well they will check your testicles and put something in ur *** for like few seconds lolz.

Kool! yeah i have an idea they check number of testicles.. but why do they need to check all this ? where does it matters ?

Kool! yeah i have an idea they check number of testicles.. but why do they need to check all this ? where does it matters ?

Testicles are nothing they make you bend and put a pen :lol: up your *** to see if you have hamorides and tell you to cough loud 3 to 4 times :lol:and don't be shy if there is a lady around if they tell you to take every thing off do it. Basically they are checking for Hamoriods , Knee knocking, Flat foot, Eye side, Color blindness. The shaving thing comes in it makes you look clean. Take my word for it start fingering your :lol:As- because the pen goes pretty:lol:deep

OHHHH this is hilarious:rofl::rofl:

Fiiiishh!!! Why Not Sir Why.. Why i will shy in front of a lady, what making me scare is i hope those doctors etc wont be pathan or you know what i mean.
And about Pen thingy.. Dont worry i will bring the thinnest n shortest ball point with me as they have told me to bring along my self :P
I will share it as soon as i will experience it what happened and what they do, what i just hope is whatever they do will be shareable :D

It just pisses me off these OC selection Center don't pick there phones nor do they answer any questions when kids approach them. I have got a about 50 emails on this I promise this will be taken care of with 24 hours. Specially for Karachi, Lahore and Pindi.

Hay Sir! you forgot about Peshawar! :frown: :cry:

Testicles are nothing they make you bend and put a pen :lol: up your *** to see if you have hamorides and tell you to cough loud 3 to 4 times :lol:and don't be shy if there is a lady around if they tell you to take every thing off do it. Basically they are checking for Hamoriods , Knee knocking, Flat foot, Eye side, Color blindness. The shaving thing comes in it makes you look clean. Take my word for it start fingering your :lol:As- because the pen goes pretty:lol:deep

OHHHH this is hilarious:rofl::rofl:

Awh man......this is awful!!:sick:

i hope those doctors etc wont be pathan or you know what i mean.

:disagree:

Not an Islamic or nice joke! :disagree: I am an Afghan (Pushtun). Those words are not even decent. I hope you regret what you said. :disagree:

-----------------------------------------------------------

I completely disagree with such inspection practices in our armed forces. Since I am a doctor, I know they are all useless and trivial attempts at achieving nothing. They maybe practices in all the rest of the world armed forces but they are:

1) Medically completely and BSly unnecessary,
2) Completely Un-Islamic,
3) Totally In-humane.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope some major big wig Doctor General changes them for the better. I cant forget how embarrassed some of my friends were when they joined the Medical Corps. :D :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom