What's new

Air Force Question Thread

i have some most important questions about to be selected in PAF as a GD P . Sir firstly i want to introduce me , My name is M. Gul Mushtaq and I am from Karachi and I have passed my Matric with A-one grade. I am so much excited to be selected but for that I have to pass ISSB tests and I got good height and also good eye sights 6/6 and also i hae good physical stamina for passing physical test but problem is in medical test . Sir I am confused about my penis and its testicles , actually Sir my penis is curved to left hand side and my one testicle is like hanging freely and one is fine so what is it , will it count at medical?

go see a doctor

What is the status of the base at Murid? Is it operational, semi-operational, or just lying there as a standby?

What is the status of the base at Murid? Is it operational, semi-operational, or just lying there as a standby?

PAF Base Murid is a FOB (Front-line Operational Base) kept as standby. For now, it's semi-operational with squadron of UAV which are actively participating in Waziristan. These UAV are owned by PAF which are recently acquired from China.

Didn't know where to put this picture, so here it goes!

2099296.jpg

Those white hangars were constructed around 2011-2012, so possibly for ZDK-03?

http://www.airliners.net/photo//2099296/L/

This is a Dutch airbase.

Capture-6.png

Similarly, all other airbases are masked like this, or pixelated at a certain height. French, Israeli even Japanese airbases are also pixelated or masked.

My question is, why does not PAF do it? , especially considering that 2 attacks have happened at the airbases, and the terrorists can have easy recce of the airbase through GE, and in most cases, even know which planes are where.

What are the difficulties in doing it, monetary issues, political issues? I read somewhere that Japan requested GE to pixelate it's military installation, so do you have to just make a request?

There are also planes taking off from Mianwali, but that is not my point.

My point is that we should request GE to mask our bases, because of obvious security concerns.

Getting a detailed picture of the airbase through GE is very much possible, and I wouldn't be surprised if it has been already done.

why pakistan doesn't buy f-22? Should/can pakistan buy f-22/f-35 from UsA in the future?

why pakistan doesn't buy f-22? Should/can pakistan buy f-22/f-35 from UsA in the future?

Yeah of course we can buy it!!!

F-22, coming to the novelty store near your house shortly!!!:D:pop:

Back
Top Bottom