What's new

Air Force Question Thread

I think f16 is much better than jf17. rit?

why cant pak reverse engineer that beauty?

Well we did try but the dame thing didn't fly it started laying eggs.
oh mera bahi if we would have that tech you would be a part of Pakistan by now.

oh mera bahi if we would have that tech you would be a part of Pakistan by now.

ARE BABA.....

dint u know,? the chinese had secret access to the f16s. I am sure they did something with that.

ARE BABA.....

dint u know,? the chinese had secret access to the f16s. I am sure they did something with that.
Nice, you seem to have more info then him.(You were probably in liquid form when he was flying F86 over India).Can you give credible
proof that Chinese had access to F16??

I read it somewhere .... I'll search

BINGO got it....

unfortunately , i cant paste the source yet.

but here it is

F-16 Falcon Technology in PLAAF Jet

In addition, China has added several features that were directly reverse-engineered from a U.S.-made F-16 Falcon jet fighter provided to Beijing by Pakistan.

The Pakistani F-16, sold to Islamabad during the 1980s, was given to the PLAAF as part of a secret military trade deal between Pakistan and China. In return for the U.S.-made F-16 jet, Pakistan received a deep discount on the purchase of Chinese-made M-11 ballistic missiles.

The new Chinese J-10 supersonic fighter is designed to take on and defeat U.S.-built F-16 and F-18 fighters that make up the bulk of American airpower. Western sources estimate that Chengdu will manufacture over 1,000 of the delta-winged fighters to replace aging MiG-21 and MiG-19 fighter designs that currently make up the vast majority of China's air force.

Nice, you seem to have more info then him.(You were probably in liquid form when he was flying F86 over India).Can you give credible
proof that Chinese had access to F16??

:lol::lol: and I thought my answer was funny:lol::lol:no his is a new member so we should give him some space, but I love your answer.
Yes I think to some extend Chinese are very good in buying or stealing blueprints of almost everything. Just take a look at J-10 ahh they did screwup a little in the intake design but rest is good.

Mr. Muradk

Mr. saadahmed

please read my above post. about f16 tech going to chinese hands

my friend I was head of Project Falcon So I would know, The info you have provided is news to me.

Mr. Muradk

The source is American website newsmax.com article:

Chinese Air Force Gets New Jet
Charles R. Smith
Friday, Nov. 8, 2002

Perhaps it was kept a secret even from you.

(Although I wonder why it is public now)

If Chineese had access to the F-16's they would be by now part of every third world airforce. We are not as careless as are portrayed by Americans.

One question for you if we had provided F-16 to China then why is USA willing to provide us even better version of the plane.

Don't believe every thing USA says :azn:.

Pakistan has the F-16 blk 15 and in the opinion of many including the ex-ACM, the JF-17 is superior to the blk 15 F-16s.

As Muradk has already said, we (pakistan) do not have the technology to reverse engineer it. Our manufacturing industry is simply not that advance.

If you are talking about airframe and China, then I doubt China needs an F-16 from pakistan for anything they haven't already got from the Israelis through the Lavi. So China has that technology and it is called the J-10. Pakistan has access to it and can buy it anytime but a J-10 costs twice as much as a JF-17.

:lol:
lol, good one

Mr. Muradk

The source is American website newsmax.com article:

Chinese Air Force Gets New Jet
Charles R. Smith
Friday, Nov. 8, 2002

Perhaps it was kept a secret even from you.

(Although I wonder why it is public now)
So i take it you trust every other US website whether it's run by United Government or not?Besides Lockheed Martin was satisfied with F16 Security (They checked every year) which is why they offered Block52.

>>You cannot tell whose UAV/drone it is, however you can detect it and take >>action. The jury is out on where the drones are operating from.

Thanks for replying blain2. I already know that drone can be detected and shot down but it's useless really since u cannot tell which is American and which is Indian.
I am amazed that why indians did'nt tried any thing like this.

>>You cannot tell whose UAV/drone it is, however you can detect it and take >>action. The jury is out on where the drones are operating from.

Thanks for replying blain2. I already know that drone can be detected and shot down but it's useless really since u cannot tell which is American and which is Indian.
I am amazed that why indians did'nt tried any thing like this.
They don't have Predeator.Besides if they have doubt regarding it's Identity F16 Pilot can Visual ID it before shooting it down.

My original q
>>I hope i am posting this in right forum. I wanted to ask a q regarding drone >>attacks i would be much interested to know opinion of pak air force guys, ok here >>it goes suppose india bought same drone models like US is using in Pak and also >>disguise them like US drones how will it be differentiated from US drones? I am >>assuming drones are operating from afghanistan.

Can u visually identify even when it has been disguise?

Back
Top Bottom