What's new

Ahmadiyya festival site Attacked in Bangladesh

...... Graham Staines was none of the above. His country was Australia, he was not an Indian citizen nor was he a native of this land.....

So from your POV, is it OK to burn a Christian AND two of his young sons alive if they all happen to be from Australia (even if he had lived in India since 1965).

Wow. This logic shows why some Indians score very high in the analytic portion of GRE.

Shabaash my Indian poster. Shabaash.

No remorse, no nothing,.

Just yelling at others. Proving others bad. This seems to be an Indian motto.

Perhaps this is the result of centuries old practice where upper caste has to spend 24/7 trying to prove lower castes as f!lthy animals.

Sheer casteism. Dare I say!

sadly

This is what Hitler and Nazis did.

Using demo-KRAZY they tried to wipe out anyone who wasn't white and blue-eyed AND Christian.

Keep it up my dear poster keep it up. You surely (and perhaps unknowingly) are going to join the elite of the hateful and prejudiced.

Peace, my dear poster. Peace to you

Peace to you as well. Just FYI:
Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is an argument made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler or the Nazis.

Although in one of its early forms Godwin's law referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions,[4] the law is now often applied to any threaded online discussion, such as forums, chat rooms and blog comment threads, and has been invoked for the inappropriate use of Nazi analogies in articles or speeches.[5]

Muslim and Islam are brand names like many others, like it or not, it has specific owners and it is not free for anyone to use as they like. I stand by my argument made in my previous post. You have not said anything to refute my argument, except for bringing in an inappropriate analogy.

I brought up the Maududi affair to show the history of this issue in South Asia. I do not support what he did to incite hatred that killed 200 or so people. We need to protect human rights regardless of their belief system.

No you guys are behaving like the Ayotollahs who punish preaching of other religion like xtianity with death or the khaleejis who do pretty much the same thing. Your idea of India as expressed in this line is so warped and prejudiced

What's your point ? badi badi desh mein yeh chote chote cheez hote hain.

And "my dear poster" the thing that seems to have eluded you is while the Ahmadis are the natives of your land, your neighbours, your compatriots who actually played a huge role in formation of Pakistan (and East Pakistan) Graham Staines was none of the above. His country was Australia, he was not an Indian citizen nor was he a native of this land. He basically had no business here 8000 kms away from his land. Understand the difference my dear poster ?

There are plenty of arguments that can be taken from the muslim world to illustrate your point more effectively. So dont bring in offtopic irrelevant points.

That is downright racist. Graham Staines was in India on a visa and even if he wasn't killing him and his 2 kids - aged 10 or so was downright evil. He and his family left the shores of Australia - a welfare state - for humanitarian reasons to help destitute Indians who the Government clearly has not helped. White, Brown, Black or Martian - it doesn't matter. No murder can ever be justified or condoned - let alone that of children.

So from your POV, is it OK to burn a Christian AND two of his young sons alive if they all happen to be from Australia (even if he had lived in India since 1965).

Wow. This logic shows why some Indians score very high in the analytic portion of GRE.

No remorse, no nothing,.

Just yelling at others. Proving others bad. This seems to be Indian motto.

Perhaps this is the result of centuries old practice where upper caste has spend 24/7 trying to prove lower castes as f!lthy animals.

sadly

See this is what happens when people start talking about things they dont have an iota of idea. You read wikipedia and start lecturing us. Please.

Wikipedia does not have any of the shia militancy things that you are writing pages about. So what ?

Bottomline ---> Limit to giving analogies or examples that you fully well know the background of.

And FYI, my score in the GRE was 1480. So I'm pretty well ok. Thanks for the concern.

==

That is downright racist. Graham Staines was in India on a visa and even if he wasn't killing him and his 2 kids - aged 10 or so was downright evil. He and his family left the shores of Australia - a welfare state - for humanitarian reasons to help destitute Indians who the Government clearly has not helped. White, Brown, Black or Martian - it doesn't matter. No murder can ever be justified or condoned - let alone that of children.

Humanitarian reasons. Ok.

No remorse, no nothing,.

Just yelling at others. Proving others bad. This seems to be Indian motto.

Perhaps this is the result of centuries old practice where upper caste has spend 24/7 trying to prove lower castes as f!lthy animals.

sadly

I don't even know what to say. For so many Indians - India/Indians can do no wrong. The lines between patriotism and jingoism get blurred when talking to Pakistanis.

Didn't blame the religion, blamed some followers of the religion who are trying to score brownie points by proving that 'no we are better/real muslims, your sect is fake, mine is real'

I hope it changes and religion should be separated from the Pakistani state.

It wont happen U can dream on! Pakistani People Dont want it to happen! An indian thanked your post it favours them not us, If we remove the religion from our state and constitution then why our Quaid wanted a Seperate nation for us? what will be the different between us Pakistanis and the Indians??

^^ No one said it was not wrong. Burning a guy cannot be condoned. The basic point was the invalid comparison between the two. Ahmadis and graham staines. A lone case of vigilantism vs a constitutionally sanctioned persecution of Ahmadis.

And Graham staines was what ? 15 years back ? Welcome to 2013.

It wont happen U can dream on! Pakistani People Dont want it to happen! An indian thanked your post it favours them not us, If we remove the religion from our state and constitution then why our Quaid wanted a Seperate nation for us? what will be the different between us Pakistanis and the Indians??

So if an Indian thanks a post, you must reflexively oppose it? Your Quaid wanted a separate state to protect the civil liberties of subcontinental Muslims in a progressive environment - he did not want to create an Arab sheikhdom.

^^ No one said it was not wrong. Burning a guy cannot be condoned. The basic point was the invalid comparison between the two. Ahmadis and graham staines. A lone case of vigilantism vs a constitutionally sanctioned persecution of Ahmadis.

And Graham staines was what ? 15 years back ? Welcome to 2013.

But Ahmadiyas are not constitutionally persecuted in Bangladesh. Anyhow - I just don't like mobs so I don't see them from the prism of religion or nationality - I just see them as a bunch of frustrated losers who think they are macho by beating up smaller groups.

Hi, I thanked your post.

Now go oppose yourself.

I have to say that Graham Staines case was little bit different. It was typical mob violence against a minority and a single incident.

Better analogy will be Hindu -Muslim riots and attacks in recent times when a religious procession was attacked by other community.
@FaujHistorian This example is more similar.
It happened in Rajasthan too during a procession of Muslims celebrating Prophet PBUH, was attacked by radical Hindus.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if an Indian thanks a post, you must reflexively oppose it? Your Quaid wanted a separate state to protect the civil liberties of subcontinental Muslims in a progressive environment - he did not want to create an Arab sheikhdom.

Who said he wanted to create Arab Sheikhdom? We like pakistan the way it is! things are not good but it will change when a good govt comes and WOT ends. I just put it like an example of an indians thank to show that a secular Pakistan will favour india, then there will be no need for us to Demand Kashmir because Muslims as many as in Pakistan are also in India!

Hi, I thanked your post.

Now go oppose yourself.

It was just an example!

Quaid wanted a secular nation based on Islamic PRINCIPLES.

According to it, who don't follow Allah, can be preached to join but not oppressed. No discrimination of any sort.

Quaid wouldn't have allowed Ahamadiyyas to be declared non-Muslim. That I am sure of.

Do you agree that we should all have freedom of religion though? Quaid never wanted a mullah state which interferes in religious beliefs of citizens, declaring ahmedis non-muslims was a mistake.

If we remove the religion from our state and constitution then why our Quaid wanted a Seperate nation for us? what will be the different between us Pakistanis and the Indians??

Rafay yaar,

I respect your posts usually.

But in this one you ended up with a "door ki chori hawaii"

I mean come On!

For crying out loud,

if we remove the word Islamic from our passport. Will that automatically change its green color to the color of Indian red or saffron or whatever the heck it is?

Oh bhai sahib,

the passport will still remain green.

Why do we have to be so childish about adding "Islam" into every nook and cranny of our society.

Why?

Why do we have to use Islam as our crutches even when our legs and feet are strong enough to carry us around without any need of crutches.

in fact we should change the name on our passport to just "Republic of Pakistan".

That will remove the joke called "Islamic Republic", because a country cannot be both at the same time.

Republic means for the people.

And in our Pakistan we have all kinds of people, not just Islamo-fascists.

And no! UNO will not cancel our membership if we call ourselves "Republic of Pakistan".

Heck we can call ourselves "Unites States of Pakistan" and our membership in the UNO will still be there,

And every country in the world including Islamo-fascist countries like Saudia and Iran will still accept our passport.

So quit living as a 1920's Indian.

Welcome to 2013 Pakistan. when we don't need to worry that as soon as you take off your hijab, people will start denying your a "Bakistani".

Stand on your own legs please. let go of Islamic crutches please.

Thank you

Maj Gen (retd) Amjad Khan Chowdhury is one of the prominent ahmadiya in Bangladesh and owner of Pran group. He is big contributor and big mouth among ahmadiya. Amjad Khan Chowdhury also had been involved in President Ziaur Rahman assassination (level not known) and said to be dismissed from his post because of that.
And it was crystal clear that india was mastermind behind Ziaur Rahman assassination. Amjad Khan Chowdhury has deep relation with indian nefarious establishment and that is one way ahmadiya's are influenced to be used as indian tool to provoke unrest and create divide in Bangladesh. When ahmadiya's are choosing to be indian tool, they left nothing on their defense.

Back
Top Bottom