What's new

Ahmadiyya festival site Attacked in Bangladesh

@kobiraaz relax dude, I never said - anybody was wrong - but we gotta live and let live, this is the 21st Century - that was the time when Islam was being established, people MUST have the right of freedom of religion.

I don't about exact history, however i have verse to support your suggestion

031:015 However, if they force you to ascribe partners to Me about whom you (can) have no (source of) knowledge, then do not obey them. Remain with them in this world with due fairness, but follow the way of the one who has turned himself towards Me. Then, towards Me is your return, so I shall tell you what you had been doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we must kill all the Ahmadis now then?

Did a single ahmedi died in BD over the last 60 years due to riots? Why do U ignorantly fart non-sense all the time?

These heretics claim muslim identity and thus pose a risk to novice non-muslims and gives them a deceptive notion of True Islam. Add to that, dalal suckularist awami-leftist scums using these idiots as propaganda pawns to further their goals. Does this incident gives U a dose of reality of BD. Muslims won't abide by suckularist awami-leftist farts. Even if not a complete islamic state, steps should be taken so that heretics like these ahmediyas can't spread their corruption for the sake of social stability of the state.

If I am not wrong ahmediya publication are banned since 2004 (correct me if I am wrong @kobiraaz ). Has it been withdrawn?

Did a single ahmedi died in BD over the last 60 years due to riots? Why do U ignorantly fart non-sense all the time?

These heretics claim muslim identity and thus pose a risk to novice non-muslims and gives them a deceptive notion of True Islam. Add to that, dalal suckularist awami-leftist scums using these idiots as propaganda pawns to further their goals. Does this incident gives U a dose of reality of BD. Muslims won't abide by suckularist awami-leftist farts. Even if not a complete islamic state, steps should be taken so that heretics like these ahmediyas can't spread their corruption for the sake of social stability of the state.

If I am not wrong ahmediya publication are banned since 2004 (correct me if I am wrong @kobiraaz ). Has it been withdrawn?

no idea bro.... but i tell you our Homogeneous nation is a blessing unlike pakistanis who are divided into ethnicity and sects (root cause of their downfall) .. we should try to keep it like this at any cost....

no idea bro.... but i tell you our homogenous nation is a blessing unlike pakistanis who are divided into ethnicity and sects (root cause of their downfall) .. we should try to keep it like this at any cost....

I can't agree with U on this . We also have dalals and awami scums in this country, a bigger threat than any PAK ethnic divide IMO. Here police kills and abducts their homogenous brothers under the orders of homogenous rulers. Besides ethnic diversity should be respected by muslims. Ethnicity shouldn't matter in ISLAM. The root cause of PAK problems is dalals like in our case IMHO. Suckular dalal VS Islam is the root of all problems in the muslim world. If PAK can have a leadership that binds them together and abide by Islamic principles they would be a model for islamic unity. Take for example Turkey. Erdogan is on his way to settling the kurdish problem that kelamist created.

( sorry if I hurt any PAK or Turk bros feelings who admire secular principles. No need to derail the thread by replying this post.:))

How convenient religion is. Selectively pick up examples from 1400 long history to justify own hatred, bigotry and small-mindedness.

But when others pick up examples from history (and indeed the present) to criticize religion then offer apologies by picking up selective stuff again.

So what does the resident scholar suggest then, that he should have attacked and murdered Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and all his supporters, killed them and then ''marry'' their wives the same night a la Layla bint al-minhal because there is ''history''?

How come these mental slaves suddenly become intelligent and use their brains when its convenient only???

But time to time Ahmedis choose to be used as tool for indians for division and unrest, that is when problem begins. Besides, sect is not big issue in Bangladesh only indians try to use it for neforious motive.

Note to Bangladeshis: please dont let indian trolls get to you. indians are just hanging on to any straw they can get hold of.
Why do we have so many BD jamaati knuckleheads on PDF? Even when someone farts in BD these clowns blame India! These douch-bags eat, sleep, dream India. They probably even think of India when reaching an orgasm! Jeeez! I prefer not to cross swords with the intellectually bankrupt.

I'm outta here...Carry on....

How many times will you prove your stupidity? where did i ever say that ahmedi died? but according to kobiraaz bhai, we are supposed to slay them all :undecided:

Ahmedis are non-muslims according to me, its not my personal opinion its my country's constitution as well as all true muslims consider them and any other group who try to corrupt islam.

religion :tdown: how hard is it not to interfere with other people's belief? live and let others live.

dont blame da religion there's always gonna b some ***++++ in this world who ll try 2 ++++ it up.

this world is not perfect. never was n never will b

dont blame da religion there's always gonna b some ***++++ in this world who ll try 2 ++++ it up.

this world is not perfect. never was n never will b
Didn't blame the religion, blamed some followers of the religion who are trying to score brownie points by proving that 'no we are better/real muslims, your sect is fake, mine is real'

Ahmedis are non-muslims according to me, its not my personal opinion its my country's constitution as well as all true muslims consider them and any other group who try to corrupt islam.
I hope it changes and religion should be separated from the Pakistani state.

today the emam in khutba said we should avoid the pran and rfl groups products cos their ahmedia. i wanted to say something but i afraid to the musullois beating. haha most of the plastic bodna or lotta made by rfl and extensively used in the mosques. 2nd the with due respect to the emam probably uses the cell phone by made in china by the atheist. he probably uses lux soap or ashing lifeboy washing his a$$ during bathing made by nasara unilever :lol: . allah will judge the kadiani not us. i stongly protest uneccessary fitnas .just leave ahamedi them alone

Nobody had problem with Ahmedi called as Muslim during Pakistan movement and claiming Gurdaspur, after getting used for creating Pakistan, Ahmedis were thrown out.

So who the hell are the qadiani who live in Lahore?? In Sailkot?? In every major city of Pakistan??

How many times will you prove your stupidity? where did i ever say that ahmedi died? but according to kobiraaz bhai, we are supposed to slay them all :undecided:

According to Islam actually... But in 21st century Bangladesh - I am advising them to keep a low profile to avoid attention... but if they think they need to expand, then they should be prepared for the consequences... You got it??

According to Islam actually... But in 21st century Bangladesh - I am advising them to keep a low profile to avoid attention... but if they think they need to expand, then they should be prepared for the consequences... You got it??

So its okay to kill muslims in countries where they are minorities or they should keep low profile as you adviced.. Am I correct?

Back
Top Bottom