What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

I know this wasn't meant to be a religious thread but you are kinda wrong. Syedna Isa (as) was a prophet for the Israelis aka jews. His teaching was limited and directed at the jews living at his time. You can't exactly say that the Islam is exactly the same as it was taught by Syedna Isa (as). For example, there is no worldly punishment for adultery in Christianity, another example turning the other cheek . And regarding your other points, Ahmadis believe exactly the same thing only we take prophecies metaphorically. I'm sure you don't know but Ahmadis follow the hanafi madhab supplemented by what Mirza Sahab said. (Note: I do not represent the official beliefs of jamaat e ahmadiyya, if you need full information you should go to alislam.org)
It doesn't matter what madhab you follow Ahmdeis are not muslims mr Mirza was not jesus he was a liar Sir Jesus would return and rule the world and implement Shariah the final shariah brought up by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Mr

Ok... but what will this 'Islamic Jesus' do to us non Muslims?
It doesn't matter what madhab you follow Ahmdeis are not muslims mr Mirza was not jesus he was a liar Sir Jesus would return and rule the world and implement Shariah the final shariah brought up by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Mr

You didn't answer what I said. Was not isa (as) a prophet for bani Israel? Why will he guide the muslim ummah now? He follows the shariah of hazrat Musa (as). How can you believe in something you can't explain.

According to one famous so called Islamic scholar he'll have laser eye beams like superman....

You didn't answer what I said. Was not isa (as) a prophet for bani Israel? Why will he guide the muslim ummah now? He follows the shariah of hazrat Musa (as). How can you believe in something you can't explain.

According to one famous so called Islamic scholar he'll have laser eye beams like superman....

:what: :what:
But what will he do to us non-Muslims?

He would do genocide of ''Kuffar'' unheard in the history of mankind, he would kill all the pigs and break the cross. According to Dr Israr Jesus would have lasers coming out of his eyes so he can fight the technologically advanced Kafir nations.:lol:

ok... so that means we will be massacred en masse. Ah... that sounds very peaceful, merciful and just. :pissed:
He would do genocide of ''Kufar'' unheard in the history of mankind, he would kill all the pigs and break the cross. According to Dr Israr Jesus would have lasers coming out of his eyes so he can fight the technologically advanced Kafir nations.:lol:

How will he fly down to earth Sir? I am interested to get more knowledge from your side. Will Jesus use jet to come down to Earth?

ok... so that means we will be massacred en masse. Ah... that sounds very peaceful, merciful and just. :pissed:

I am not even making this up just watch any lectures by Dr Israr on return of Jesus or read up on google. I thought Prophets were sent as a mercy for their people not as mass murderers.

How will he fly down to earth Sir? I am interested to get more knowledge from your side. Will Jesus use jet to come down to Earth?

I am not even making this up just watch any lectures by Dr Israr on return of Jesus or read up on google. I thought Prophets were sent as a mercy for their people not as mass murderers.

When ALLAH would want him to sent him down he would sent but he would not be born Mr like your liar Mirza claims

When ALLAH would want him to sent him down he would sent but he would not be born Mr like your liar Mirza claims

How will he arrive on Earth and from where? Allah is not physical so how can Jesus fly from heaven? Allah is not restricted to material life. How is it possible to point physically at Allah? Allah is everywhere right. Why Jesus comes from Sky he could come from anywhere.

in that sense why did you @Zarvan or your ancestors become traitors to India ? lol faith toward ones country is also part of faith !

Should have told your "caliph" who supported the creation of Pakistan, no? Not to mention your jammat had no problems getting involved in the politics of said country until Bhutto clipped the wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen any Ahmedi crying over Hundreds of Muslims killed in Karachi before. Why they are using it as Victim card , Why any Ahmedi not seen active on Karachi killing related thread before. Does only Ahmedis are considered Humans among Ahmedi? Don't their religion condemn the killings of other country mates? Why now we can't see the patriotism among Ahmedis?

Should have told your "caliph" who supported the creation of Pakistan, no? Not to mention your jammat had no problems getting involved in the politics of said country until Bhutto clipped the wings.

Yes that's why I'm saying since when have the deobandis become the tekhadar of Pakistan. It's actually ahmadis, shias and berelvis who can lay any claim on the tekhedari of Pakistan. IF ahmadis hadn't supported Qaid e azam, there would be no Pakistan. MR Jinnah would have lived in a quiet life as barrister in London. And in reply to your statement of getting involved in politics thn every Pakistani has the right to take part in their country's politics. Why is jamaat e islami allowed to participate in politics? why is Maulana fazlur rehman? Why is Majlis wahdatul muslimeen? You can't hide your hypocrisy under your cute answers lol.

Never seen any Ahmedi crying over Hundreds of Muslims killed in Karachi before. Why they are using it as Victim card , Why any Ahmedi not seen active on Karachi killing related thread before. Does only Ahmedis are considered Humans among Ahmedi? Don't their religion condemn the killings of other country mates? Why now we can't see the patriotism among Ahmedis?

Ahmadis don't have to prove their loyalty to self proclaimed scholars. Btw yesterday you were dishing out fatwas like its halwa puri.

Back
Top Bottom