What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Mr ALLAH is the most powerful he can what ever he wants he took JESUS AS alive and he would return before day of judgement and he would return in Syria not in South Asia the who claims to be in south Asia is a liar knows as Mirza Gulam

Allah is so powerful that Jesus will return to Christians and Prophet muhammad is dead

Christians 1 - Muslim 0

that means all Muslims are going to hell because Christians are right !

guess what he you are right i just found something He was supposed to appear east of Damascus Syria and look http://goo.gl/maps/WjbNR

Allah is so powerful that Jesus will return to Christians and Prophet muhammad is dead

Christians 1 - Muslim 0

that means all Muslims are going to hell because Christians are right !
No dumbo Jesus would return as follower of Islam sir he brought islam like all the PROPHETS before him and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW completed Islam and now jesus would return only to implement it in the whole world mr and he would return in syria kill the dajjal and take on all the kafirs including followers of false PROPHETS like Mirza and JESUS AS would return to syria your lack of knowledge shows why false Mirza has followers the biggest liar and have the fools followers

No, dumbo Jesus would return as follower of Islam sir he brought islam like all the PROPHETS before him and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW completed Islam and now jesus would return only to implement it in the whole world mr and he would return in syria kill the dajjal and take on all the kafirs including followers of false PROPHETS like Mirza and JESUS AS would return to syria your lack of knowledge shows why false Mirza has followers the biggest liar and have the fools followers

So we will be killed by this 'Islamic Jesus'? :disagree:

No dumbo Jesus would return as follower of Islam sir he brought islam like all the PROPHETS before him and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW completed Islam and now jesus would return only to implement it in the whole world mr and he would return in syria kill the dajjal and take on all the kafirs including followers of false PROPHETS like Mirza and JESUS AS would return to syria your lack of knowledge shows why false Mirza has followers the biggest liar and have the fools followers

How can Jesus who you say was supposed to come hasnt come yet and the time given has already passed ? by the way look where is Qadian on the map here http://goo.gl/maps/WjbNR

How can Jesus who you say was supposed to come hasnt come yet and the time given has already passed ? by the way look where is Qadian on the map here http://goo.gl/maps/WjbNR

Fist he would come in Syria secondly he would rule the whole world thirdly before him Dajjal would have already appeared and lastly
when he would die he would be buried along side HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not in Qadiyan like or any where else

Fist he would come in Syria secondly he would rule the whole world thirdly before him Dajjal would have already appeared and lastly
when he would die he would be buried along side HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not in Qadiyan like or any where else

but i am a christian if Jesus was going to do all the work why follow Prophet Muhammad that means Prophet Muhammad followed Christianity and Jesus would be a christian he never took bait ! muahahhaha he never preached Islam means reciting Kalima he never read Kalima or the Quran so how can he be Muslim !

so if my religious founder was a fake guess he did a better job than any of the people you are expecting if thats what you think at least he came your even

eh te te hogay mene honda leni hay leni hay leni hay

te asi le v laye :P

but i am a christian if Jesus was going to do all the work why follow Prophet Muhammad that means Prophet Muhammad followed Christianity and Jesus would be a christian he never took bait ! muahahhaha he never preached Islam means reciting Kalima he never read Kalima or the Quran so how can he be Muslim !

so if my religious founder was a fake guess he did a better job than any of the people you are expecting if thats what you think at least he came your even

eh te te hogay mene honda leni hay leni hay leni hay

te asi le v laye :P

Man you don't know anything about Islam Mr you seriously need to study Islam JESUS AS didn't brought what Christians follow today he brought the same things which Islam does only some things according to that time were halal for them may be haram for us but as he was not the LAST PROPHET of ALLAH his teachings didn't remain safe but now for all Muslims they have to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and he is the LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH And no PROPHET would come after him only JESUS would return and he would implement what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW brought Mr Christians claim to follow jesus but they don't Sir JESUS is PROPHET OF ALLAH And Islam and he would re appear in not in South asia Mirza is a liar and all his claims are nothing but blatant lies

Mr ALLAH is the most powerful he can what ever he wants he took JESUS AS alive and he would return before day of judgement and he would return in Syria not in South Asia the who claims to be in south Asia is a liar knows as Mirza Gulam
i can argue the same way you do

Show me where Allah ?you have never seen allah never seen jesus and never seen Muhammad saw and you still believe all this if hes so powerful why cant he bring back Muhammad saw why jesus

Man you don't know anything about Islam Mr you seriously need to study Islam JESUS AS didn't brought what Christians follow today he brought the same things which Islam does only some things according to that time were halal for them may be haram for us but as he was not the LAST PROPHET of ALLAH his teachings didn't remain safe but now for all Muslims they have to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and he is the LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH And no PROPHET would come after him only JESUS would return and he would implement what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW brought Mr Christians claim to follow jesus but they don't Sir JESUS is PROPHET OF ALLAH And Islam and he would re appear in not in South asia Mirza is a liar and all his claims are nothing but blatant lies

Muslims are traitors to Christianity Jesus never told another prophet Muhammad saw would come ? If jesus taught islam than why drink wine and eat pork why did Muhammad saw die ? JESUS IS STILL ALIVE you should become a christian Islam is liar religion you must repent and leave before Jesus comes

Show me where Allah ?you have never seen allah never seen jesus and never seen Muhammad saw and you still believe all this if hes so powerful why cant he bring back Muhammad saw why jesus

Muslims are traitors to Christianity Jesus never told another prophet Muhammad saw would come ? If jesus taught islam than why drink wine and eat pork why did Muhammad saw die ? JESUS IS STILL ALIVE you should become a christian Islam is liar religion you must repent and leave before Jesus comes

then u should become an atheist na ?

h
You are the biggest dumbo I have ever met Mr Mr you don't know anything about Islam Mr Man you need to study Islam dumbo Jesus would return and implement the Shariah the final and ultimate shariah brought by Hazrat Muhammad SAW he would not follow so called christianity which today many people follow he brought Islam and just like PROPHETS before him and he was picked up by ALLAH alive Hazrat Muhammad SAW brought the final shariah and he was the the LAST PROPHET of ALLAH and he died after delivering the complete message and now jesus would return and implement the shariah brought by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and implement it in whole world and after ruling for 40 years he would also die and would be buried along side HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW what Mirza claimed is a lie he was nothing except liar

he is an ahmedi and hence trying to cash by playing victim card.

And Sunnis killing is NOT target killing :lol:

stop playing politics.

Karachi daily sees killing of people and no one played this card buy your paid goons are trying to sell ahmedi dead bodies for publicity

Love you sister. May Allah bless you :)

I know this wasn't meant to be a religious thread but you are kinda wrong. Syedna Isa (as) was a prophet for the Israelis aka jews. His teaching was limited and directed at the jews living at his time. You can't exactly say that the Islam is exactly the same as it was taught by Syedna Isa (as). For example, there is no worldly punishment for adultery in Christianity, another example turning the other cheek . And regarding your other points, Ahmadis believe exactly the same thing only we take prophecies metaphorically. I'm sure you don't know but Ahmadis follow the hanafi madhab supplemented by what Mirza Sahab said. (Note: I do not represent the official beliefs of jamaat e ahmadiyya, if you need full information you should go to alislam.org)

Back
Top Bottom