What's new

After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife

He stalked women using his ENTIRE ATS with IG and SP included, and also extended stalking to Bangalore. The MINISTER IS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID.
Kuchh Bhi. aise to Rahul Baba is a Rapist. :D
You remember some gurl came up and accused him. And its natural for a 40+ unmarried guy to jump on females. :D

naah.. shouldn't say such kind of words. There are better ways to compete with opponents in a dignified manner. Let's become a civilized society

- npm

Thats idiot!!
His post "Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister" suits him.
He must even be living in a stable.

Pls excuse my plethora of feelings.I hate to see such mendacious nonsense thats comes out of our politicians mouths regularly.

Please Dont Insult the ANimals & Fishes,,,,,,by making assholes like him suitable ...

Kuchh Bhi. aise to Rahul Baba is a Rapist. :D
You remember some gurl came up and accused him. And its natural for a 40+ unmarried guy to jump on females. :D

If rahul baba was a rapist, the BJP would have ended his career by now. That's just BS spread by swami. But what I said was not in humor- it is a VERY serious offence. It shows that when in power modi will use his forces without hesitation to even satisfy his lust. What a far cry from kejriwal who denies even the least use of his power in an inappropriate manner.

After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife: Jharkhand minister Mannan Mallik

BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, now seeking iron scrap from the people for the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue, will one day seek a wife from the common people, a Jharkhand minister said Monday, creating a political row.

"Earlier, the BJP were seeking bricks (to build the temple in Ayodhya). Now Modi is seeking iron (for the Patel statue). Later, he will seek gold, and a time will come when he will seek a wife from the people. Modi is a 'bewa' (widower)," Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister Mannan Mallick told reporters in Dhanbad.

State Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rabindra Rai has demanded the immediate removal of the minister.

Link: After iron, one day Modi will seek your wife: Jharkhand minister Mannan Mallik

This is really sick. How can we elect such idiots, morons. We need to do reality check before voting next time.

It's surprising that none of such news is shown/ reported Congressi controlled media!

@Guynextdoor2 @arp2041 @JanjaWeed @HariPrasad @GURU DUTT @jha @KRAIT @DRAY @Star Wars @OrionHunter @WAR-rior @Dillinger @karan.1970 @karan21 @danish_vij @scientien @Water Car Engineer @kurup @thesolar65 @levina @ranjeet @sancho @chak de INDIA @blood @rockstarIN

Arz kiya hai...

Phat rahi hai congress ke kutton ki, kyunki padne wali hai maar inko juton ki.

Can't comprehend a thing you say.
Not really your problem.Its your user name which makes you so unsure about everything.

Not Sure said:
But don't fret about it, it's just me.

Fret??? Lol.
Such politicos dont deserve an iota of my irritable energy.But they somehow manage to make me fret.
But your statement "elected leader is the face of average voter"is just not true.
That is a very common excuse given by the social cynics who often blame the voters.

Please Dont Insult the ANimals & Fishes,,,,,,by making assholes like him suitable ...
Lol.
You are right.I completely agree.

Arz kiya hai...

Phat rahi hai congress ke kutton ki, kyunki padne wali hai maar inko juton ki.

:omghaha::omghaha:

YOu could be next fishery and Animal husbandry minister in Jharkhand and may be in Delhi under Rahul Baba (after Asha Ram every one know what Baba's are capable of):sarcastic::sarcastic:

Such politicos dont deserve an iota of my irritable energy.But they somehow manage to make me fret.
But your statement "elected leader is the face of average voter"is just not true.
That is a very common excuse given by the social cynics who often blame the voters.

I concur!!

We cannot hold illiterate voters lured by hook or crook! We must put a screening system in place to stop such idiots from representing us!

other day some bureaucrat has said people dont die of cold,if so there wud be no one in Siberia!
how dumb!!
yday temp in muzaffarnagar is 0.4 °
these guys shud be stripped and ask him sleep on a road and survive....@sshole

Not really your problem.Its your user name which makes you so unsure about everything.

I suppose my being polite made you feel my position was weak - No complaints there, you are just being a typical Indian.

So here we go: On one hand you say election results are tampered with. It means the elected leaders are not what the people wanted. On the other hand you go on to say "Oh make no mistake we are a democracy".

So where does your democracy start, and where does it end?

Can you even manage to keep a position, or would you again dwindle into each and every direction that your mood takes you?

Take my advice and reply only when you feel you can make some sense for a change.

other day some bureaucrat has said people dont die of cold,if so there wud be no one in Siberia!
how dumb!!
yday temp in muzaffarnagar is 0.4 °
these guys shud be stripped and ask him sleep on a road and survive....@sshole
Put few copies of your avatar in camps of Muzaffarnagar no one will die due to cold.
But do not blame me if there is any causality due to high temperature!!

No serious note, it has been practices by politicians and bureaucrats to shy away from their responsibilities and put blame on poor janta.

Put few copies of your avatar in camps of Muzaffarnagar no one will die due to cold.
But do not blame me if there is any causality due to high temperature!!

No serious note, it has been practices by politicians and bureaucrats to shy away from their responsibilities and put blame on poor janta.
haha :lol:
these guys even they do nothing we bear them..
but making these irresponsible statements and more making mockery of the plight of these people is unacceptable!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom