What's new

After 30 years, Pakistan rolls up welcome mat for Afghan refugees

Im sorry isnt Pakistan an Islamic Republic??? Wasnt it intended for muslims?! Aren't these Afghans muslims??? Bangladesh refused entry to Muslim Burmese recently and they are forced to go back and brutually die in Burma. Does the government of Pakistan want the same for these Afghan refugees?
I understand Afghans should contribute something towards the economy of Pakistan but saying "Zia helping fellow muslims" is wrong... Is out of order. Are you a Muslim mate?

afghanistan is also a islamic republic then why do they want arab muslim out of their country........

anyway bringing muslim and islam reminds me of a member who recently got banned......so see ya in pink soon.

Between Afghanistan and Pakistan why do I care?

Im sorry isnt Pakistan an Islamic Republic??? Wasnt it intended for muslims?! Aren't these Afghans muslims??? Bangladesh refused entry to Muslim Burmese recently and they are forced to go back and brutually die in Burma. Does the government of Pakistan want the same for these Afghan refugees?
I understand Afghans should contribute something towards the economy of Pakistan but saying "Zia helping fellow muslims" is wrong... Is out of order. Are you a Muslim mate?

Excellent point!

This is very sad news! The lives(possibly living hood) of millions of poor will be shattered at the hands of political games!

This is very sad news! The lives(possibly living hood) of millions of poor will be shattered at the hands of political games!

It's not our problem of what refugees have to deal with... They can either go back to their original country, or live like HUMANS in Pakistan, which unfortunately Afghani refugees act like they own the whole of Pakistan.

Well to be honest i think there is a difference in the situation regarding the Afghan muslims and burmese muslims, as Afghan are going back to their own country where they originally belong so in respect to that i am happy that afghani's are being deported back to their own country where they belong and in respect to the muslims being massacred in burma they are in minority and their life is in danger in respect to afghanis their's aren't though i feel ashamed that Bangladesh are sending those poor peoples back with food so that they can get slaughtered but that's another topic so back to topic i say its an excellent decision for Pakistan to deport these afghan's back as in these 30 years we gave them shelter and a place to live what did they gave us ??????????
Though i am not pointing on all afghan's only on those who from the beginning have been backbiting against Pakistan they should be deported and ASAP .

do you even know how stupid you sound right now.......

I't wasn't our policy, it's yours, i'm just showing you the mirror, if you find that reflection stupid, deal with it!

i hope you are mature enough to realize that all of these are allegations.....nothings been proved..... posting media propaganda as proof doesn't mean anything......

So you are claiming there has been no involvement of ISI/PA with taliban. Please stop living in your delusional state Propping up taliban was for a proxy state which would act as a playground for jihadis and provide you strategic depth if IA armored corp marched in. You IC814 friends sent a pretty strong signal!

I't wasn't our policy, it's yours, i'm just showing you the mirror, if you find that reflection stupid, deal with it!

i am not seeing any reflection..... what i see is you are here only for trolling....ba bye

I think you are a kid who knows nothing. Please go back to your section before you say something retarded and get humiliated.

So you are claiming there has been no involvement of ISI/PA with taliban. Please stop living in your delusional state
thank god we cleard that up......

I think you are a kid who knows nothing. Please go back to your section before you say something retarded and get humiliated.

Personal insults? may be you should wake up, where you deny all connections with taliban and it's regime.

Back
Top Bottom