What's new

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan. How can we trust each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can speak pashto, but i was born in mazar e sharif, a majority persian speaking city. Pashtun means afghan, and baluchs are also afghans, because we only lend you guys for 100 years.

Wow, how "brotherly" of you to lend your own Afghans to the British. Shows how much you care!

Wouldn't be surprised if you "lend" another part of your country to a foreign power and cry over it like a little cry baby.

Bye colonial pigs.

Is it time for

bottle.jpg

?

You guys can say what you want but dont make up lies. Afghanistan was never a colony. Pakistan was. We beat the british 3 times, you were their slaves. Ma pashtun astam, ar tchis ke bugoye. But I have to go, I at least still got a life. Bye colonial pigs.

Afghanistans national plant......ironically grown in mazar e shareef ur hometown:
mkvezc.jpg

With subsidy from afghan govt.

that is what u want u just said it. pakistan wants to see taliban in power and indians and afghanis dying. now india is ther so it will not happen.

India cant do jacksh1t in Afghanistan.... Even US couldnt handle them what makes you think Afghani Muslims will handle Indian hindus idk

Wow, how "brotherly" of you to lend your own Afghans to the British. Shows how much you care!

Wouldn't be surprised if you "lend" another part of your country to a foreign power and cry over it like a little cry baby.

Lend...! Sorry bhai mein tou default kar giya houn so No Return !

What will you do? send troops to afghanistan :rofl:

if amreeka and dozens of nato countries can't defeat taliban they how will daal eating indians defeat taliban :rofl:

My instant reply was going to be just like we defeated mighty pakistan, but India is not going to send any troops. Lets see how gosht eating pakistanis fare against them.

that is what u want u just said it. pakistan wants to see taliban in power and indians and afghanis dying. now india is ther so it will not happen.

Yup Indian is a super dooper country which is going to kill all taliban within an eye blink. :rofl:

indians can have overseas afghans living in usa and uk. What can they do? Most Afghans are very poor and don't even know anything about geopolitics. The only powerful Afghans are Afghan Taliban who hate hindus.

By the way, hindus eat more daal than Pakistanis do, at least Pakistanis eat meat. 97% of Pakistanis are Muslims. 80% of indians are hindus. Afghans and hindus can never get a long. Remember history, all the Afghan kings destroyed hindu temples and hindu statues.

What does Afghan taliban have anything to do with hating Hindus? They pretty much hate anything that doesn't wear a ninja costume.

And now they brave punjabi is gonna bring up meat vs daal? Seriously how old are you? :lol:

And no not all pakistanis are Muslims. You have minorities as well.. Granted India is 80% Hindu, we still consider the Motherland a secular state. We're not living in the 16th century, maybe your sorry @ss country is.

Pakistan will not rule Afghanistan directly, but indirectly. Just wait when Amreeka leaves :lol:

FAIL!!!
pakistan can barely rule itself, military has been in power since inception, why do you want to rule afghans,,, take care of your own affairs first, then dream of other stuff.

What will you do? send troops to afghanistan :rofl:

if amreeka and dozens of nato countries can't defeat taliban they how will daal eating indians defeat taliban :rofl:

They (Indians) can't send troops and have a supply line.
Pakistan is in between. So no chance of getting through land, air, and sea. :rofl:

They can't send troops and having a supply line.
Pakistan is in between. So no chance of getting through land, air, and sea. :rofl:

llol again underestimating india. its allright. u provoke us in afghan. will break ur balochistan apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom