What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

most of these people they want to kick out want nothing to do the ttp or terrorists, its not right just kicking them out especially the ones born in pakistan.
afghan refugees do alot pf business in pakistan, all the corn roasted in salt ect. picking up all the junk for recycling.
i feel bad for them they should be allowed to live here they are hardworking.

Brother a few may be honest workers but a vast majority are involved in arms making or robbings or the lucrative drugs business which travels from Afghanistan through Pakistan.

The fact that Pashtuns themselves are sick of them should say something.

It is a good thing my family had been here for decades before I was born then. :cheesy: Besides I am not off the board when it comes to naturalization but all immigration should be done legally and these refugees went to Pakistan knowing full well it would not be permanent.

What essay are you talking about, what happened to- "main aik hafta keh liye jarai houn mere bigar terapna". :omghaha:

Go away it hasn't been a week yet. :lol:

Do not put words in my mouth. ;)

loser I was talking to about armstrong's essay and refering him to it.
Wow so you do listen to me ;)
nah on my way to the school....week has been stressful as hell so far....
you want me to go? kya yaar itnay stubborn ho, just admit it, you missed me :P

Afghans mohajirs have pashtunized peshawer and have great influences on rest of KPK. Pashto books in peshawer are getting published because of them and they have contributed alot to pashto music and food....those afghans who are interested in pakistani citizenship should be allowed to stay and given pakistani nationality...if bengalis, biharis etc can illegally sneak into pakistan then why not my own pashtuns from across durand can stay in pakistan?

Afghans mohajirs have pashtunized peshawer and have great influences on rest of KPK. Pashto books in peshawer are getting published because of them and they have contributed alot to pashto music and food....those afghans who are interested in pakistani citizenship should be allowed to stay and given pakistani nationality...if bengalis, biharis etc can illegally sneak into pakistan then why not my own pashtuns from across durand can stay in pakistan?

Not just afghans. If IDP from waziristan take refuge in my lakki marwat then locals dont consider them for marraige (though rishta would be made with those wazirs who are established and settled in their own waziristan)...wrorwali is there but i am talking about preference for marraige.
For similar reasons we dont marry with karigars among us who are not land owners. For different yet similar reasons we dont marry with punjabis.... All this doesnt apply to modern non-traditional pakhtuns of cities.

Yaraa yeh tou ghair-munaasib cheeez haiii - Weigh the person not his land holdings !

Any afghan providing more then 5 jobs to Pakistani locals should be allowed to stay longer, other then that deportation process should start. We have a number of internal displaced persons too - after 2014 a civil war is expected in Afghanistan which might result in more refugees coming.

^Keep the ones which a beneficial to Pakistan, be it through creation of jobs or literary excellence. KPK govt. (ANP) can play an important role in this but I rarely hear anything about it from them.

Yaara if they have done so much for Pashtuns why KPK government ask them to leave??

I think they should be ! The ones who were born here, who've grown up amongst us & have created a life for themselves here are already Pakistani enough ! :agree:

Those who, on the otherhand, think of a Loy Afghanistan should be asked to leave, then forced leave & then put behind bars if they still don't ! :kiss3:

Brother a few may be honest workers but a vast majority are involved in arms making or robbings or the lucrative drugs business which travels from Afghanistan through Pakistan.

The fact that Pashtuns themselves are sick of them should say something.

Shamk9 and other here from kpk are not good examples...also pakistani pakhtuns themeselves tend to malign each other , pull leg of each other, quarrel with each other and kill each other...it is in our nature and our jealousies and quarrels with each other start right from within family....so some lar pashtuns speaking ill of bar pakhtuns do so out of their cursed nature.

Thank those poor refugees that by their embezzled aid your generals earned weapons and $s; and civilians jobs and infrastructure :)

And don't worry as long as they are living on the other side of imaginary line they are in Afghanistan not Pakistan :)

I think they should be ! The ones who were born here, who've grown up amongst us & have created a life for themselves here are already Pakistani enough ! :agree:

Those who, on the otherhand, think of a Loy Afghanistan should be asked to leave, then forced leave & then put behind bars if they still don't ! :kiss3:

Those Afghans who are born and grown up in pakistan do not think of loy afghanistan at all, one of their leg is in pakistan and another one in afghanistan...durand line doesnt exist for them

loser I was talking to about armstrong's essay and refering him to it.
Wow so you do listen to me ;)
nah on my way to the school....week has been stressful as hell so far....
you want me to go? kya yaar itnay stubborn ho, just admit it, you missed me :P
@KingMamba93 : Dude why are we even having a conversation with this bloated Kashmiri Muffin ! :angry:

Thank those poor refugees that by their embezzled aid your generals earned weapons and $s; and civilians jobs and infrastructure :)

Mamaiii kereiii aid, kaun siii weapons ?

And don't worry as long as they are living on the other side of imaginary line they are in Afghanistan not Pakistan :)

Yeh Sahiii Kahaaa ! :agree:

After all Mazar-i-Shareef is just another district of Punjab ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Afghans who are born and grown up in pakistan do not think of loy afghanistan at all, one of their leg is in pakistan and another one in afghanistan...durand line doesnt exist for them

Well then we could always use them to annex Afghanistan; I'm beginning to not see the Durand Line lately too ! :D

Back
Top Bottom