What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Why the pak govt is sending them back??

Its due to the Afghanistan that pak have earned tens of billions of dollars as aid, pak army have got weaposn and millions of the pak people have got jobs.

And not to forget the ummah and brotherhood talks etc. etc.

Is it all fake?? like in kashmir, wherte 95% of LeT is punjabies??

abay c... get ur facts right.

@Armstrong do not let your kashmiriyat make you soft on this issue, let them make ends meet in Afghanistan.

My Kasmiriyat ! :omghaha:

@ZYXW : This Yankee Schumuk of yours abused me for Kashmiriyat is a euphemism for 'cowardice' & 'indignity' ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan should deny children citizenship unless they are born to parents who are already citizens of the state, time to pack up these burdensome people and send them home.

Maybe if they weren't so ungrateful one would make an exception for them.

now that is hypocrisy, wat the usa did that to you?

I say you, I, @SHAMK9 & @Monkey D Luffy should intermarry with the Afghans & make them one of us ! :kiss3:

They mostly keep to themeselves and do not intermarry with locals. Also pakhtuns marry with established , settled and land owner families...refugees and pashtuns under protections are not preferred.

Why the pak govt is sending them back??

Its due to the Afghanistan that pak have earned tens of billions of dollars as aid, pak army have got weaposn and millions of the pak people have got jobs.

And not to forget the ummah and brotherhood talks etc. etc.

Is it all fake?? like in kashmir, wherte 95% of LeT is punjabies??

Tens of billions in aid, weapons & millions of jobs ! :blink:

Ummah & Brotherhood is for you Indian Muslims alone...in fact not even for you....for the land ! :angel:

@ZYXW : This Yankee Schumuk of yours abused me for Kashmiriyat is a euphemism for 'cowardice' & 'indignity' ! :whistle:

@KingMamba93 just basically summarized your 10 pages essay on how much you hate kashmir that you wrote for me ;) LOL

no don't listen to him...use your kashmiriyat as a voice of reason :enjoy:

They mostly keep to themeselves and do not intermarry with locals. Also pakhtuns marry with established , settled and land owner families...refugees and pashtuns under protections are not preferred.

But that is so discriminatory !

What happened to the Pashtunrorawali....is that the right word ? :what:

I wish the Pakistani government was more serious in sending these people back.

most of these people they want to kick out want nothing to do the ttp or terrorists, its not right just kicking them out especially the ones born in pakistan.
afghan refugees do alot pf business in pakistan, all the corn roasted in salt ect. picking up all the junk for recycling.
i feel bad for them they should be allowed to live here they are hardworking.

now that is hypocrisy, wat the usa did that to you?

It is a good thing my family had been here for decades before I was born then. :cheesy: Besides I am not off the board when it comes to naturalization but all immigration should be done legally and these refugees went to Pakistan knowing full well it would not be permanent.

@KingMamba93 just basically summarized your 10 pages essay on how much you hate kashmir that you wrote for me ;) LOL

no don't listen to him...use your kashmiriyat as a voice of reason :enjoy:

What essay are you talking about, what happened to- "main aik hafta keh liye jarai houn mere bigar terapna". :omghaha:

Go away it hasn't been a week yet. :lol:

Do not put words in my mouth. ;)

most of these people they want to kick out want nothing to do the ttp or terrorists, its not right just kicking them out especially the ones born in pakistan.
afghan refugees do alot pf business in pakistan, all the corn roasted in salt ect. picking up all the junk for recycling.
i feel bad for them they should be allowed to live here they are hardworking.

A lot of the locals dont even like them because they steal jobs and commit a lot of crimes.

Yes they do the jobs that Pakistanis would not be willing to do but we dont owe afghans anything. They should go back and try to build their country instead of living off of us

But that is so discriminatory !

What happened to the Pashtunrorawali....is that the right word ? :what:

Not just afghans. If IDP from waziristan take refuge in my lakki marwat then locals dont consider them for marraige (though rishta would be made with those wazirs who are established and settled in their own waziristan)...wrorwali is there but i am talking about preference for marraige.
For similar reasons we dont marry with karigars among us who are not land owners. For different yet similar reasons we dont marry with punjabis.... All this doesnt apply to modern non-traditional pakhtuns of cities.

Back
Top Bottom