What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

09 was the year and which year you were?. PEC has revolutionized. It has become the most decorated place now. Grassy grounds, new exterior and interior. They even started co education. :omghaha:

hmm...you are 4 years junior than me...and Coeducation! Oh my. You mean they sit togather in same classroom upto 12th class in all wings? What has happened to urdu medium which was full of pashtuns and was no go area of PEC :)

hmm...you are 4 years junior than me...and Coeducation! Oh my. You mean they sit togather in same classroom upto 12th class in all wings? What has happened to urdu medium which was full of pashtuns and was no go area of PEC :)

Hahahaha. Nice those days, where teachers struggle to teach the students of urdu medium. Urdu medium was finished in 06. Now It's only English medium and co-education is for 11th and 12th standard

We had a pashtun principal from 07 to 10. He was ex Fauji. Man he was so strict. Made everyone an example who didn't follow rules and discipline. He got into many fights even with students who didnt follow discipline yet he prevailed in the end

Thank those poor refugees that by their embezzled aid your generals earned weapons and $s; and civilians jobs and infrastructure :)

And don't worry as long as they are living on the other side of imaginary line they are in Afghanistan not Pakistan :)

who is the dude in ur pic ?

@Mirzay never cooked for herself.. :whistle:

Topic:kehne ko bacha t0u hai nhi kuch.. 17 pages are enough 4 arguments and discussion.. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak army is fighting only a segment of pakhtun society i.e talibans yet they are dying in thousands in FATA....the whole Afghanistan is like FATA, it can not be conquered, it is graveyard of empires, you can not occupy it for long..those pakistanis who talks of conquering afghanistan are PC warriors, nerds wearing glasses and good only at typing fast.

now this is whole new expression...:lol:

Hahahaha. Nice those days, where teachers struggle to teach the students of urdu medium. Urdu medium was finished in 06. Now It's only English medium and co-education is for 11th and 12th standard

Damn i always wished to make friendship with a girl in F.Sc those times, , in that age harmones are at peak level but unfortunately there was no co-education at that time.....

The only practical thing is to document as many as Pakistan can. And anyone who comes in the way should be dealt with. Religious parties or pashtun nationalists must be dealt with if they refuse documentation.

Pakistan can issue people who are born in Pakistan, a permanent resident status. No citizenship because then they might be eligible to apply for the armed forces and civil services which would not be acceptable.

Damn i always wished to make friendship with a girl in F.Sc those times, , in that age harmones are at peak level but unfortunately there was no co-education at that time.....

Bhabi ko kiya muh dikhatay phr :azn:

We had a pashtun principal from 07 to 10. He was ex Fauji. Man he was so strict. Made everyone an example who didn't follow rules and discipline. He got into many fights even with students who didnt follow discipline yet he prevailed in the end

A strict hand was indeed needed. There was some discipline and obedience problem with students especially with pakhtuns. I myself got into atleast four physical fights in F.Sc, with my own pashtuns :)

@Mirzay never cooked for herself.. :whistle:

Topic:kehne ko bacha t0u hai nhi kuch.. 17 pages are enough 4 arguments and discussion.. :pakistan:

Agar wo apnay Bhayio ka gher basana chahti hay to usay ye qurbani dayni paray gi :omghaha:

A strict hand was indeed needed. There was some discipline and obedience problem with students especially with pakhtuns. I myself got into atleast four physical fights in F.Sc, with my own pashtuns :)

It's a typical story of PEC. Never gets old :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

I was lucky... my father was posted in nowshehra.. and i used to study at APS Zamzama... :lol: but after that i spent 2 years in a shythole near the afghan border....

Back
Top Bottom