What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

main point, were afghans involved?

But we also didnt kill queen victoria, she died of natural death yet we we taught lessons to her soldiers that we are not going to be subdued and conquered. We didnt kill akbar, he died of natural death yet we destroyed his mughal armies in yousafzai plains and tirah valley and killed his favourite birbal.

Mafia knows how dangerous us Chaudhries can be.

Chaudhry naal panga mainga paina kaka.

Gher tak Pohcha kar atay hay banday ko bhai. Ab dost ban kar pohchaye us banday ko ya phr dushman ho wo banda to usay pohcha kar behnoi ban jaye us banday kay :omghaha:

Jalandri?

LoL, we are prolly related by distance Mafiya.

So who is pakistani ambassador in qatar nowadays? :) if you were PEC student then how are my favourites sir ghulam akbar, sir amanullah, sir hafeez etc

Ah Sir Ghulam Akbar,,, Allah Sehat da unhay, had interesting ways to teach physics. Sir Hafeez got retired, His urdu classes i can't forget. Sir amanullah was made headmaster of boys wing in 07 and he and Sir Ghulam Akbar retired as i heard . Sir Qazi Afzal died RIP. And 95 percent of old teacers of PEC are replaced with new ones.

Khanzada naam ka banda tha ambassodar last time. I don't know if he got replaced or not

King porus and a punjabi

y do u look so amazed.. when anybody that iis born in afghanistan even though he might be turk like ghaznawi is calledd afghan then wwe dont know how old punjabi race is but seems like king porus was was the King of Paurava, an ancient state within the territory of modern day Punjab, located between the Jhelum river and the Chenab river (in Greek, the Hydaspes and the Acesines) rivers in modern day Punjab, Pakistan, and later of dominions extending to the Beas (in Greek, the Hyphasis)...he was hindu so what do u think he shud be a greek following hinduism

In the end of the day..they need to go. Pakistan can't afford them and they are akin to the illegal immigrants here in the states.

Ah Sir Ghulam Akbar,,, Allah Sehat da unhay, had interesting ways to teach physics. Sir Hafeez got retired, His urdu classes i can't forget. Sir amanullah was made headmaster of boys wing in 07 and he and Sir Ghulam Akbar retired as i heard . Sir Qazi Afzal died RIP. And 95 percent of old teacers of PEC are replaced with new ones.

Khanzada naam ka banda tha ambassodar last time. I don't know if he got replaced or not

So lot has happened in PEC...may allah bestow jannat to sir qazi afzal...
I used to live in al-hilal, the old one near mataar infront of lulu market....just curious in which year you completed F.Sc?

So lot has happened in PEC...may allah bestow jannat to sir qazi afzal...
I used to live in al-hilal, the old one near mataar infront of lulu market....just curious in which year you completed F.Sc?

09 was the year and which year you were?. PEC has revolutionized. It has become the most decorated place now. Grassy grounds, new exterior and interior. They even started co education. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom