What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

That made me crack!

tumblr_lq569kGC2v1qgfb91.gif

teray desert ki bi koi laila he aur kia tou majnuni he?

Kis ki taraf ishara kar raha hai bhai?

Woh apni baat kr rahe hain :D

She started coming to college in burqa, alhamdulilah. Now she is happily married to maulana XYZ

Isko kehte hain apki mehnat ka sila kisi aur ko mil jana :rofl:

Allah ka karam he bhai, larkian muj jaise beard waley pay fida hoti hain, may ziada lift nahi karata kyun ke imaan kharab honay ka khadsha ho sakta he.

:rolf: :rofl: tussi b barhe mazaki ho:rofl:

But we also didnt kill queen victoria, she died of natural death yet we we taught lessons to her soldiers that we are not going to be subdued and conquered. We didnt kill akbar, he died of natural death yet we destroyed his mughal armies in yousafzai plains and tirah valley and killed his favourite birbal.

But you didn't touch Alexander's army, they were leaderless so they returned.

Why the pak govt is sending them back??

Its due to the Afghanistan that pak have earned tens of billions of dollars as aid, pak army have got weaposn and millions of the pak people have got jobs.

And not to forget the ummah and brotherhood talks etc. etc.

Is it all fake?? like in kashmir, wherte 95% of LeT is punjabies??
LOL even u have a Muslim name and yr the most radical indian member in our forum.LOL where is yr brotherhood??

Pak army is fighting only a segment of pakhtun society i.e talibans yet they are dying in thousands in FATA....the whole Afghanistan is like FATA, it can not be conquered, it is graveyard of empires, you can not occupy it for long..those pakistanis who talks of conquering afghanistan are PC warriors, nerds wearing glasses and good only at typing fast.

This mentality should change now as we have seen Yr Big Masters Americans there. Also last time i checked it was just 30 dead n 100 Afghans died.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom