What's new

Afghanistan bans Indian soap operas

if it's anything like what's going on in Pakistan, the Turkish "soap operas" are becoming fairly popular as they are dubbed in Urdu or whatever language and they dont contain too much vulgarity

i wouldnt know though since i dont have nor watch tv but maybe someone more informed here can confirm it

Hasn't Pakistan banned it already too.

Doesn't matter, we are still able to poison Pakistani female minds with Indian culture, Every night Pakistani women religiously watch evil Indian Drama and Pakistani kids know all about our rituals. :lol:

Nobody needs to watch any of that saas bhau bullsht. :sick:

And who are you to decide that?? What about personal freedom? What about freedom of choice??? What kind of logic it is??

On contrary I can say a test Cricket match waste 5 Working day of a person (40 Working hours/person), imagine how many million hours one Indo-Pak test match waste...

So do we need to stop broadcast of Cricket match..

Lets come to Religion and personal choice: If some religion restrict personal choice (act/choices which is harmless to other), dammn on such religion.. People must reject that religion, ppl must reject that god..

And who are you to decide that?? What about personal freedom? What about freedom of choice??? What kind of logic it is??

On contrary I can say a test Cricket match waste 5 Working day of a person (40 Working hours/person), imagine how many million hours one Indo-Pak test match waste...

So do we need to stop broadcast of Cricket match..

Lets come to Religion and personal choice: If some religion restrict personal choice (act/choices which is harmless to other), dammn on such religion.. People must reject that religion, ppl must reject that god..

Ok so they are blocking it on their own choice and I just happened to agree.
I don't care about cricket so yeah. :lol:

Rest is off topic and your wet dream.

Doesn't matter, we are still able to poison Pakistani female minds with Indian culture, Every night Pakistani women religiously watch evil Indian Drama and Pakistani kids know all about our rituals. :lol:

Turkish serials are religiously watched nowadays.

You need update yourself. Indian dramas have been very much killed by Pakistani and Turkish dramas.
@Topic

I feel ISI is behind this ban. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Branding the programs immoral and against Islamic culture

You know what the funny part is?

These mullahs and clerics are present in 55 Islamic countries around the world - from Morocco to Saudi to Indonesia.

And none of them has yet been able to define what exactly the concept of Islamic culture is. :D

Islam is not even a culture. It is a religion which spreads over geographies and cultures of dozens of countries.

An Afghan Muslim is different from a Malay Muslim, who is in turn different from a Pakistani Muslim who is further distinct from a Somali Muslim in innumerable and easily distinguishable cultural ways.

So where is Islam a culture?

When people ask, these clerics have no answers and start yowling 'blasphemy'!

I have seen a little Muslim girl making gesture of wearing 'sindoor' in front of a mirror. I've also seen some kids using the exclamation "Durga! Durga!!". I've also heard of the little niece of a colleague who watches all Indian cricket matches wearing the Indian team jersey even when the match is against Bangladesh. The message should be clear: Cultural security is a pillar of national security. Indians are more aware than us in this regard: No BD sat channels are allowed to broadcast in India.

I have seen a little Muslim girl making gesture of wearing 'sindoor' in front of a mirror. I've also seen some kids using the exclamation "Durga! Durga!!". I've also heard of the little niece of a colleague who watches all Indian cricket matches wearing the Indian team jersey even when the match is against Bangladesh. The message should be clear: Cultural security is a pillar of national security. Indians are more aware than us in this regard: No BD sat channels are allowed to broadcast in India.

lolz.. what bit of bd culture will impose itself upon us? whatever you have we already have it, tell specifically which bit of your culture will be imitated.

Back
Top Bottom