What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

There is nothing happened that we both could call it a general improvement!

Luffy, andromache, me and thousands of other Pashtuns will decide what is general improvement. How can an outsider ruled by Farsiwan comment on our situation? You are just like donkeys carried loads for Tajik/Uzbek/Hazara masters. You are so inspired by the farsiwans that you hate Pakistan which automatically means you hate Pakistani Pashtun because we are this country's blood.

On tajikam forum one guy suggested why the Pashtuns just don't join Pakistan... even they know Pashtun and Pakistani is one and lar aw bar=Pakistan. Only hard headed people like you don't understand this. In fact many Pakistani Pashtuns are so frustrated with you they may start working with Tajiks and Hazaras against you. I couldn't believe i would see so much hate against my country on a Pashtun forum.

70-80% Pashtuns are Pakistani.

You want to compare protest of parliamentarian run defeat with violation of Pashtun rights in Pakistan give it a break genius!

Lol. Did you read what I said? Punjabi is not taught in Punjab... does this make them oppressed? Use a brain Sher Malang... if those unwashed refugee hair make your head feel heavy cut them from your head and paste them on your biceps or something.

It is a habit for Pakistani's of all groups to invoke the ethnic card at times... when everyone in your country feels he is oppressed it means everyone is treated equally.

If at least there is one organized, that is also done by pro-Afghan parties in Pakistan who also applies other Afghan customs on themselves not just loya jirga!

Well here is some information about the ANP and what they did to Afghan (nation) Pashtuns:

PESHAWAR: The Home Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government Thursday warned unregistered Afghan refugees and illegally residing foreigners to immediately leave Pakistan, otherwise strict legal action would be taken against them.

According to a press release issued on Thursday by the department, all Afghan refugees, who do not possess Proof of Registration (PoR) Cards and other travelling documents, should leave Pakistan or face arrest.

Afghan refugees carrying PoR Cards have also been warned to windup their activities and businesses by December 31, 2012 and start preparations for their departure because no Afghan refugee would be granted permission to stay in Pakistan after December 31 this year.

The Home Department, while clarifying a news item regarding granting time to unregistered Afghan refugees for their volunteer repatriation, attributed to Government of Pakistan, made it clear that no relaxation regarding extension of time has been given to unregistered and illegal Afghan refugees besides others foreigners and warned all of them to leave the country.

Even the ANP of today is far different from what you think it is... they might sympathize with you and have some who are downright racists like Luffy but most understand where the hearts of their voters actually lie. These party's are no more pro-afghan but pro pashtun. Big difference.

Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras are part of the jirgas for centuries now it is indeed part of their culture as well btw don't get yourself fooled by some Afghan-European yt posters I know them very well than you!

I bet you sit with them and have chai while discussing Afghanistans internal matters. Not.

If you sat with them in a room for even a second only one of you would come out alive and that also with blood all over your face and body and grievous life-threatening wounds. Man yesterday I searched a site for Ahmed Shah Durrani. This is what I find:

Ahmad Shah Abdali

These are the people you live with and the only idea that comes to your head is of breaking Pakistan and all Pashtunkhwa belong to you when you have no unity internally? Ask the non-pashtuns. They will slap you if you even give the suggestion of Pashtuns uniting... they know it will make them weak. We Pakistani Pashtuns also gave the idea of a union between Pakistan and Afghanistan but you never accepted.

There is no Afghan text book which has mentioned Pashtun's oppressions in Pakistan but rather it mentioned a broader view of history that's why I am telling you that all of your info is biased!

Lol. Look around you. You speak Farsi and Dari man... what gives those idiot history teachers a right to call you nation of Pashtuns or brainwash you that you are true Pashtuns?

The only thing I can appreciate is Durrani, Hotak and other Pashtun history being taught. It isn't broad. It is history of one group. In 1893 history of lar Pashtuns and bar Pashtuns deviated for ever. It was like partition of 1947 between India and Pakistan. It was partition of Pashtuns. You don't teach them while you were loyally serving the British to save your precious Kandahar the only man who came to the aid of lar Pashtuns was Jinnah who got us freedom from the British and Indians.

Also many of you think of lar Pashtuns as traitors. When Adam posted Astanosh's comment on that site one of your Afghans called Pakistani Pashtuns beghairat and delusional. You think of us as unworthy Pashtuns. One of your fellow Afghans (nation) called Peshawar a heera mandi culture influenced by Punjabis... this is what he has to say about the heart of Pashtun culture that has fed millions of Afghan Pashtuns like yourself.

Yours is a selective history painted through your own lens and it is unfortunate that Luffy instead of analyzing it for himself has adopted exactly your version. Thats what happens when you let idiots tell you about your history.

Jinnah is the cause of so much blunders of today!
don't ignore it! but insulting him is not a solution nor there you have something that can let you go harsh on me! and I am not an active member there it must be some one else who you might think it's me!

Jinnah saved Pakistani Pashtuns from tyranny of British. For that every Pashtun loves him.

No, I am not confusing anyone for anyone else but stating a simple fact. What anyone can see looking at the idiots there is that they are racists and abusive terrorists. Somehow a person with a high IQ like you missed the abuse that takes place on that site daily. Somehow you also missed the names called and abuse hurled at Pakistan on the very thread you looked at.

Also the question that how 80% of the members there are Afghan (nation) and only 20% Pakistani (or claiming to be Pakistani) did not lodge itself in your weak brain. Neither did the question that how every person who seems to defend Pakistan suddenly is locked out of his account.

Armstrong was denied entry to the forum because he is in Lahore.

If you had studied Muhajir affairs like a dog it would have been very much better for you! at least your parents would be proud of their son!

Thank you very much. I know very well about our family history before 47 and as I said I am loyal to my ancestral house, the muslim league and my ancestor Abul Ayub Ansari, no need to teach me. You don't know about Pakistan's ethnic groups... all u have been taught is Pashtuns are oppressed and waiting for you with open arms to liberate them from Pakistan. Muhajir is a derogatory term that was supposed to disappear and it will when we merge with local communities.

A lot of Pashtuns today are actually Muhajirs. They adopted the local tongue, customs and ways and merged with the local community. It was how things were supposed to be. They became Pashtuns.

lar bar ar dar kar mar jar pashtun nationalism need to end. we must help our pathans in recognizing their true identity. they are pakistani first and then pathan.

Luffy, andromache, me and thousands of other Pashtuns will decide what is general improvement. How can an outsider ruled by Farsiwan comment on our situation? You are just like donkeys carried loads for Tajik/Uzbek/Hazara masters. You are so inspired by the farsiwans that you hate Pakistan which automatically means you hate Pakistani Pashtun because we are this country's blood.

Lol you came again at your best low levels! I know Pakistani cities street by street and there is no reason for me to express my love for Pakistani Pashtuns to a mohajir!

On tajikam forum one guy suggested why the Pashtuns just don't join Pakistan... even they know Pashtun and Pakistani is one and lar aw bar=Pakistan. Only hard headed people like you don't understand this. In fact many Pakistani Pashtuns are so frustrated with you they may start working with Tajiks and Hazaras against you. I couldn't believe i would see so much hate against my country on a Pashtun forum.

70-80% Pashtuns are Pakistani.

PF.com has left very hard memories in your life!

Lol. Did you read what I said? Punjabi is not taught in Punjab... does this make them oppressed? Use a brain Sher Malang... if those unwashed refugee hair make your head feel heavy cut them from your head and paste them on your biceps or something.

It is a habit for Pakistani's of all groups to invoke the ethnic card at times... when everyone in your country feels he is oppressed it means everyone is treated equally.

As I said I know Pakistan like any other Pakistani; there is no need to hide the fact that Punjabis, Sindhis are taught about their history, language and culture but there is nothing like that in KP!

Well here is some information about the ANP and what they did to Afghan (nation) Pashtuns:

Even the ANP of today is far different from what you think it is... they might sympathize with you and have some who are downright racists like Luffy but most understand where the hearts of their voters actually lie. These party's are no more pro-afghan but pro pashtun. Big difference.

It's their obligation to implement all federal government orders and I am also against illegal Afghan refugees and want them to respect the law of the country they are living.

I bet you sit with them and have chai while discussing Afghanistans internal matters. Not.

If you sat with them in a room for even a second only one of you would come out alive and that also with blood all over your face and body and grievous life-threatening wounds. Man yesterday I searched a site for Ahmed Shah Durrani. This is what I find:

Ahmad Shah Abdali

These are the people you live with and the only idea that comes to your head is of breaking Pakistan and all Pashtunkhwa belong to you when you have no unity internally? Ask the non-pashtuns. They will slap you if you even give the suggestion of Pashtuns uniting... they know it will make them weak. We Pakistani Pashtuns also gave the idea of a union between Pakistan and Afghanistan but you never accepted.

There is not 'if' in that I have sat with them in Germany and to a point I have convinced them but they mean nothing as I had 30 million of Afghans back home; those who were there, were living the enmity of 90s. There is no divide in this new young generation of Afghanistan which consist of over 60% of population of Afghanistan we live, eat, drink, enjoy together and as you know nothing about Afghans and keep blabbering sh*t it's basically going no where in your mind.

Lol. Look around you. You speak Farsi and Dari man... what gives those idiot history teachers a right to call you nation of Pashtuns or brainwash you that you are true Pashtuns?

The only thing I can appreciate is Durrani, Hotak and other Pashtun history being taught. It isn't broad. It is history of one group. In 1893 history of lar Pashtuns and bar Pashtuns deviated for ever. It was like partition of 1947 between India and Pakistan. It was partition of Pashtuns. You don't teach them while you were loyally serving the British to save your precious Kandahar the only man who came to the aid of lar Pashtuns was Jinnah who got us freedom from the British and Indians.

Also many of you think of lar Pashtuns as traitors. When Adam posted Astanosh's comment on that site one of your Afghans called Pakistani Pashtuns beghairat and delusional. You think of us as unworthy Pashtuns. One of your fellow Afghans (nation) called Peshawar a heera mandi culture influenced by Punjabis... this is what he has to say about the heart of Pashtun culture that has fed millions of Afghan Pashtuns like yourself.

Yours is a selective history painted through your own lens and it is unfortunate that Luffy instead of analyzing it for himself has adopted exactly your version. Thats what happens when you let idiots tell you about your history.

Are you graduated from an Afghan school? NOT? than above is BS! and a mohajir version of Pashtun history explanation!

Jinnah saved Pakistani Pashtuns from tyranny of British. For that every Pashtun loves him.

No, I am not confusing anyone for anyone else but stating a simple fact. What anyone can see looking at the idiots there is that they are racists and abusive terrorists. Somehow a person with a high IQ like you missed the abuse that takes place on that site daily. Somehow you also missed the names called and abuse hurled at Pakistan on the very thread you looked at.

Also the question that how 80% of the members there are Afghan (nation) and only 20% Pakistani (or claiming to be Pakistani) did not lodge itself in your weak brain. Neither did the question that how every person who seems to defend Pakistan suddenly is locked out of his account.

Armstrong was denied entry to the forum because he is in Lahore.

Lol every Pashtun loves him? I bet you go to tribal areas or even Peshawar and ask them do you love Jinnah? That website has for sure caused a trauma in your brain!

Thank you very much. I know very well about our family history before 47 and as I said I am loyal to my ancestral house, the muslim league and my ancestor Abul Ayub Ansari, no need to teach me. You don't know about Pakistan's ethnic groups... all u have been taught is Pashtuns are oppressed and waiting for you with open arms to liberate them from Pakistan. Muhajir is a derogatory term that was supposed to disappear and it will when we merge with local communities.

A lot of Pashtuns today are actually Muhajirs. They adopted the local tongue, customs and ways and merged with the local community. It was how things were supposed to be. They became Pashtuns.

Oh come on if you are calling Pashtuns a muhajir then what's left for you to discuss? by Pashtun laws you should be now executed for such crap!

I have been not taught that.. I have been to KP/FATA many many times have friends and relatives don't judge me blindly.

If Sher Malang shouts his ideas in Peshawar he will be ringed... Jinnah is loved in Peshawar what would a illegal Afghani immigrant know.

There are more Pathans in Pakistan than the whole of Afghanistan.

Peshawar's economy is bigger than your entire countries. Losers

If Sher Malang shouts his ideas in Peshawar he will be ringed... Jinnah is loved in Peshawar what would a illegal Afghani immigrant know.

There are more Pathans in Pakistan than the whole of Afghanistan.

Peshawar's economy is bigger than your entire countries. Losers

That's indeed good, we consider Peshawar part of Afghanistan and have no competition with it! may Peshawar blossom more and more! Peshawar is a second home to me and how much love is for Jinnah in Peshawar you would know once you go and ask a hot head Pashtun there!

That's indeed good, we consider Peshawar part of Afghanistan and have no competition with it! may Peshawar blossom more and more! Peshawar is a second home to me and how much love is for Jinnah in Peshawar you would know once you go and ask a hot head Pashtun there!

Peshawar part of Afghanistan ahaha...

Remember when Afghans try to invade Bajaur... How our own Pathans kicked ur *** and threw em out of the country :rofl: :lol: Afghanistan was humiliated that day

Peshawar second home to u haha... Illegal Afghani just stay in ur desert country and dont bring ur gang culture here

My neighbors are Pathan from Swat agency. They love Pakistan to death. Jinnah's Bazaar in Karachi has so much Pathan visitors

Oops Illegal Afghani would know that right?

Little shithead ur country is being invaded over and out. Save it first then talk about claiming parts of other countries..

Dont want USA Army doing military operation on ur ***..

That's indeed good, we consider Peshawar part of Afghanistan and have no competition with it! may Peshawar blossom more and more! Peshawar is a second home to me.....

I guess if we move durand line towards Kabul and include Pashtun areas than lot of problem will be solved. Other way is not gonna happen.

Peshawar part of Afghanistan ahaha...

Remember when Afghans try to invade Bajaur... How our own Pathans kicked ur *** and threw em out of the country :rofl: :lol: Afghanistan was humiliated that day

Peshawar second home to u haha... Illegal Afghani just stay in ur desert country and dont bring ur gang culture here

My neighbors are Pathan from Swat agency. They love Pakistan to death. Jinnah's Bazaar in Karachi has so much Pathan visitors

Oops Illegal Afghani would know that right?

Little shithead ur country is being invaded over and out. Save it first then talk about claiming parts of other countries..

Dont want USA Army doing military operation on ur ***..

What I said has surely boozed you and whatever coming after that from you is quite understandable :)

What I said has surely boozed you and whatever coming after that from you is quite understandable :)

I wish PAF does operation on Afghanistan and bombs every cave monkey terrorist in Afghanistan

I guess if we move durand line towards Kabul and include Pashtun areas than lot of problem will be solved. Other way is not gonna happen.

You couldn't even made us accept the line during your puppet regime how can you move it a bit upward? the line is imaginary btw and thus your reply is a proof of that! :)

I wish PAF does operation on Afghanistan and bombs every cave monkey terrorist in Afghanistan

Ok.... kid go play some COD! it will make you relax.

You couldn't even made us accept the line during your puppet regime how can you move it a bit upward? the line is imaginary btw and thus your reply is a proof of that! :)

The line is imaginary for you guys ;) Try to cross the artillery equipment on the border ;)

Yeah - I agree with you line is Imaginary and i see Turkmanistan as our western neighbor:)

the Conflict Monitoring Centre, which scrutinises anti-state violence and the security situation in conflict zones, revealed that 745 cross-border attacks took place from the Afghan side during the year 2012, out of which 371 attacks were carried out either by the ANA or Nato and US forces, while the rest of them were carried out by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and al Qaeda militants hiding in safe havens inside Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom