What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Yes we have had similar idiotic titles in the past doing nothing but spilling blood of innocents to settle tribal feuds..need i say more without risking a ban?

Did u just say Um-Hahhaahaha?

Ai'nt no ban for speaking the truth , bon ami ! Get yourself a fancy Islamic name and title and become the " God's viceroy of earth " with the ultimate authority of issuing red warrants for people who have a difference of opinion with you ...

Indeed ! :D

Ive interacted with these people for two decades now.. You think you know more than me..but you dont.. I wish you were in my place and see your brain explodes out..We opened border to help them and in return Prostitution, theft, kidnapping's for ransom, murdering, suicide bombing's are the gift's they gave us..

I don't know what the hell @Sher Malang see and who they interact with when they come to Peshawar that they always say we have contacts in Peshawar and they agree with us, even another Afghan was like this. My friend feroz is living there for years though his mothers side is from Bannu and he has always come off as Anti-Afghan (nation)... he claims they bring drugs, crime and terrorism to the city but Sher malang, slave of the lion of Panjshir continues to hold that the locals are pro-Afghan. I have yet to find one person from Peshawar or the tribal areas who I have met personally and is pro-Afghan. Its actually hilarious how they tell us about ourselves. Fine maybe he is right to call me wannabe Pashtun, what about others?

Am i trolling?? Huh?? Btw Hamari yeh AUkat hogaye Hain Ke AB Afghani bhe hum par bum barsarahey hein...

Ao Zamung Army Pa las ke Bangre Achole de..
COAS keh rahey hein k hamay apnay dushman ka pata nahe... Lanat ho..
BC our thousands innocent people have died because these *****'s(AFGHAN'S) cannot control their
country

This all is okay... we have to send a strong message to Afghan nation which is increasingly becoming belligerent. I even wanted to thank you for this... tone down. Debate more... these low, debauched people are not worth cursing... we can beat them with proofs and statistics that they simply cannot deny.

and you say I am a troll.Do your duty well or else back off..

da hagha zamunga mashar de... listen to his advice mara. He is not the enemy. It is those foul mouthed afghans (nation) supported by less foul mouthed but smarter Indian backers. Don't insult people like Irfan Baloch who are an asset to this forum.

Don't worry, we are Badchah and they are ghulam... these people mistreated me also on one Afghan (nation) dominated forum and dared to look down at our Pakistani sarzameen... they don't realize they are talking about the same people's country that provided them shelter. Especially Peshawarites... less than 1 hour from there is Jalozai. Its sad what they are doing. But for 100 plus years they have been acting without thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the standard criteria for becoming a " Pashtun " or how does a person qualifies for one ? Whats the International body that grants this status or decides who's one or who's not ? :azn: ... Doesn't it please you that a person is interested in your culture and practices to the point that he has adopted it ?

Basically what you are trying to say is that " I cant answer that post ! " ! :D Talks of doctors and psychology is very rich coming from a person who's nation hasn't embraced civilization yet ... :lol: Ai'nt it so , bon ami @haviZsultan ?

Nothing for which one can claim to be a Pashtun, a person is a Pashtun by birth or else not! the same applies to other ethnicities.

Nothing for which one can claim to be a Pashtun, a person is a Pashtun by birth or else not! the same applies to other ethnicities.
You don't know these Biharis who migrated to Pakistan/BD!
When in Pakistan they claim they are Pashtun's/Sindhi.
When in BD they claim they are Bengalis.

When in Arab countries they somehow try to prove they are of Arab descent.

Consider him a person who's interested in your culture and has adopted it and possibly knows more about Pashtuns than what they know about themselves ... :azn: " Wannabe Pashtun " or whatever but still a Pashtun ...

You don't know these Biharis who migrated to Pakistan/BD!
When in Pakistan they claim they are Pashtun's/Sindhi.
When in BD they claim they are Bengalis.

When in Arab countries they somehow try to prove they are of Arab descent.

I must enlighten you that making racist comments can get you painted " pink " :) So next time , try to refrain from it ... As it wasn't for the fact that I do not answer trolls , I would have given a very nice reply to this age old " BR Imported " theory ... :azn:

I don't know what the hell @Sher Malang see and who they interact with when they come to Peshawar that they always say we have contacts in Peshawar and they agree with us, even another Afghan was like this. My friend feroz is living there for years though his mothers side is from Bannu and he has always come off as Anti-Afghan (nation)... he claims they bring drugs, crime and terrorism to the city but Sher malang, slave of the lion of Panjshir continues to hold that the locals are pro-Afghan. I have yet to find one person from Peshawar or the tribal areas who I have met personally and is pro-Afghan. Its actually hilarious how they tell us about ourselves. Fine maybe he is right to call me wannabe Pashtun, what about others?

Well i think he is talking about TTP. they are the best friends of afghans in Pakistan

Mayor of Kabul has lifted ban on youtube - take a break and watch some videos :coffee:

You remind me of a clock in our house here in karachi that has stopped working. It is stuck at one place and doesn't move from there no matter what you do. Sometimes I look at that needle vibrating pathetically at 12 o clock and it can be so infuriating that i want to take that clock and throw it to the ground and stomp on it...

Thoughts come to my mind... i keep asking myself why doesn't that big needle move? But the thing is instead of feeling angry at that needle I need to feel sorry for it and its pathetic existence... forever cursed to remain at the same point and vibrate in monotonous continuity.

You are that needle. Sher Malang I have depanted dozens of ethno-fascists and pathetic Afghans (nation)... you are arrogant so you will never admit it but I know the facts that can make you loch in seconds. You are stuck at the same point... your disbelief impossible to fathom... but this country is my land and for my country I live and die. I know you Afghans (nation) intend to break it. We will not let you do it whatever ploy you use.

It our mistake we welcomed them like brother. The Pally treatment would have been better, cram them up in refugee camps as second class people.

Yes it is our mistake..No doubt in that..I am trying to explain the bigger picture here...kick Afghans out...Why should we suffer for people who are not grateful to us...

ANA are not professional enough to keep Taliban at bey after USA leave Afg , their motivation level is lower then any professional Army , they are like Kids with new toys they know how to Fire them , but they dont know how to Use them in battle , And sooner or later they are going to go Rouge & USA knows that , more then half will join Taliban ( Signs are starting to show ) and other will just disappear , ANA is nothing More then a Bullet shield for NATO & US Troops , they send them in Hot Zones first & then follow afterwards , Hence the High Casualty Rate of ANA troops .

Right now Pakistan cannot hit them back , they are like little kid's, you can Hit them & you can hit them very hard , but you dont until a limit is crossed ( and they are getting very close) .

as soon as USA leaves Afg you will see that ANA will be the ones contacting Pakistan to Stop Taliban or to Help then with Negotiations , and that time we will have the leash ..

The best way to win a battle is to Strike at Right moment with right amount of leverage , that way receive minimal damage & Conflict Heavy Damage to your Enemy.

Back
Top Bottom