What's new

Afghan National Army hostile to Pakistan: Report

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing this would it be possible to even imagine a Loya Jirga for Pakistani Pashtuns in Pakistan? :

550758_10151333102533430_1091811330_n.jpg

Some basic rights are not given to them let alone a Loya Jirga!

I agree with you, Pashtuns hold a critical nerve of Pakistan and it's not in their favor that Pashtuns go solo on their decisions and statehood; trible lashkars among Pashtuns will remain forever even when Pakistani army was shelling Kunar and Nangrahar Afghan Pashtuns called jihad on Pakistan but our corrupt government meddled! tribles are born fighters.
@haviZsultan there is 100 times more ghairat and manhood in Uzbeks, Hazaras and Tajiks than a mohajir like you... confront them if you want to others see your corpse dancing in fire!

Being an illiterate person I believe you do not know that Punjabi is not taught in schools in Punjab while Pashto is now compulsory in all schools in Pakhtunkhwa? Even before the ANP government arrived it was taught as a language in most schools in Pakhtunkhwa. Lol. Everyone has protested something at some point in time... it makes them oppressed? :D

This is Pashtuns in Herat protesting against Tajiks keeping them under their thumb:
Pashtun Candidates Protest in Herat - Institute for War and Peace Reporting - P142

So now I can claim Pashtuns are oppressed in Afghanistan? Use a brain. Even I will join peaceful rallies for promotion of Pashtun culture, history and language-something Pashtuns on both sides could do together but unfortunately those on your side are arrogant and Farsiwans with help of India have succeeded in making them anti-Pakistani. I have joined rallies full of pre-dominantly Sindhis demanding tube wells to be installed in their villages and reservoirs to be made for storage of water, also for those protesting against lack of relief for floods. That means they are oppressed?

If you don't know something don't talk about it (Luffy doesn't either and may not accept this) Loya Jirga is held at the national level already... of course you aren't going to hold a loya jirga of like punjabis or urdu speakers... but Pashtuns have been holding it to manage their affairs and it is commonly used in Pakhtunkhwa and Tribal Areas. Learn something:

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Also its retarded for the Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras to have an loya jirga its not even a part of their culture... no wonder they are enraged and all you do is fight each other and post videos mocking each other on youtube. Go post one for Tajiks and leave us in peace. Maybe u have some Hazaras to murder as well. Culture is not something that is imposed on others. In the last 100 years who have been the rulers of Afghanistan? Pashtuns (Of course Tajicized Pakistan hating ones) with only 2 minorities. Thats not how a nation works.

If you abandon your pre-conceived notions and use a brain you might come to realize that Pashtuns in Pakistan are doing much better than you. But unfortunately you lack the ability to accept this as a fact is a major issue because as a child those Afghan text books have told you about the oppression of Pashtuns in Pakistan which has now come in the way of building unity between Pashtuns thanks to your hard-headedness.

Maybe I am very harsh on you Sher Malang but you should ask what that Admin of that pathetic site and his dozens of Afghan (nation) backers do to Pakistani Pashtuns. Would you like someone insulting Ahmed Shah Baba? They insult Jinnah and the founder of our countries in most horrid ways and mistreat every Pakistani that enters that forum. Why you guys don't stop them? I have seen how you behave and you are presenting exact same rubbish you post on that site here. Unfortunately here it will be debunked. There you said those things and knew Pakistani Pashtuns couldn't even answer back. Afghans (nation) are responsible for some of the most horrible and pathetic stuff said about Pakistan and I openly say this... the hatred I saw on that site would put the most fanatical Indian Hindutva trolls to shame.

Regardless of being Muhajir I am sick of the muhajirs and their chauvinism and refer to myself as a Pashtun... call it identity crisis or whatever. It will hurt your *** because I have studied Pashtun affairs like a dog and can prove something is rubbish where I see it.

ناره و خره په څېر پاتي

Last edited by a moderator:
Being an illiterate person I believe you do not know that Punjabi is not taught in schools in Punjab while Pashto is now compulsory in all schools in Pakhtunkhwa? Even before the ANP government arrived it was taught as a language in most schools in Pakhtunkhwa. Lol. Everyone has protested something at some point in time... it makes them oppressed? :D

There is nothing happened that we both could call it a general improvement!

This is Pashtuns in Herat protesting against Tajiks keeping them under their thumb:
Pashtun Candidates Protest in Herat - Institute for War and Peace Reporting - P142

So now I can claim Pashtuns are oppressed in Afghanistan? Use a brain. Even I will join peaceful rallies for promotion of Pashtun culture, history and language-something Pashtuns on both sides could do together but unfortunately those on your side are arrogant and Farsiwans with help of India have succeeded in making them anti-Pakistani. I have joined rallies full of pre-dominantly Sindhis demanding tube wells to be installed in their villages and reservoirs to be made for storage of water, also for those protesting against lack of relief for floods. That means they are oppressed?

You want to compare protest of parliamentarian run defeat with violation of Pashtun rights in Pakistan give it a break genius!

If you don't know something don't talk about it (Luffy doesn't either and may not accept this) Loya Jirga is held at the national level already... of course you aren't going to hold a loya jirga of like punjabis or urdu speakers... but Pashtuns have been holding it to manage their affairs and it is commonly used in Pakhtunkhwa and Tribal Areas. Learn something:

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

If at least there is one organized, that is also done by pro-Afghan parties in Pakistan who also applies other Afghan customs on themselves not just loya jirga!

Also its retarded for the Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras to have an loya jirga its not even a part of their culture... no wonder they are enraged and all you do is fight each other and post videos mocking each other on youtube. Go post one for Tajiks and leave us in peace. Maybe u have some Hazaras to murder as well. Culture is not something that is imposed on others. In the last 100 years who have been the rulers of Afghanistan? Pashtuns (Of course Tajicized Pakistan hating ones) with only 2 minorities. Thats not how a nation works.

Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras are part of the jirgas for centuries now it is indeed part of their culture as well btw don't get yourself fooled by some Afghan-European yt posters I know them very well than you!

If you abandon your pre-conceived notions and use a brain you might come to realize that Pashtuns in Pakistan are doing much better than you. But unfortunately you lack the ability to accept this as a fact is a major issue because as a child those Afghan text books have told you about the oppression of Pashtuns in Pakistan which has now come in the way of building unity between Pashtuns thanks to your hard-headedness.

There is no Afghan text book which has mentioned Pashtun's oppressions in Pakistan but rather it mentioned a broader view of history that's why I am telling you that all of your info is biased!

Maybe I am very harsh on you Sher Malang but you should ask what that Admin of that pathetic site and his dozens of Afghan (nation) backers do to Pakistani Pashtuns. Would you like someone insulting Ahmed Shah Baba? They insult Jinnah and the founder of our countries in most horrid ways and mistreat every Pakistani that enters that forum. Why you guys don't stop them? I have seen how you behave and you are presenting exact same rubbish you post on that site here. Unfortunately here it will be debunked. There you said those things and knew Pakistani Pashtuns couldn't even answer back. Afghans (nation) are responsible for some of the most horrible and pathetic stuff said about Pakistan and I openly say this... the hatred I saw on that site would put the most fanatical Indian Hindutva trolls to shame.

Jinnah is the cause of so much blunders of today! don't ignore it! but insulting him is not a solution nor there you have something that can let you go harsh on me! and I am not an active member there it must be some one else who you might think it's me!

Regardless of being Muhajir I am sick of the muhajirs and their chauvinism and refer to myself as a Pashtun... call it identity crisis or whatever. It will hurt your *** because I have studied Pashtun affairs like a dog and can prove something is rubbish where I see it.

ناره و خره په څېر پاتي

If you had studied Muhajir affairs like a dog it would have been very much better for you! at least your parents would be proud of their son!

Hipfiring illegal immigrants are hostile to Pakistan :lol:

Shut trade routes for a week, Afghanistan will be in worst condition than Somalia ;P

Senior member ko aavin report nahee kertey!! afghani ab mein tujhe har post pe report kerta hoon baap banata hai dosron ko teesron ka!!

I don't think anything happens when someone reports. I did that twice to a post of an indian member who called me a really big gali. The post is here. Post number 30:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/227122-netaji-subash-chandra-bose-documentary-2.html

Notice the use of the G-word (urdu). These guys are simply trolls going around the forum abusing and no action is taken against them.

As far as Sher Malang and Luffy are concerned I really think they are funny characters. What I really don't understand is that on that other forum... the way they behaved and there is no moderation for anti-pakistan comments or those insulting other ethnic groups. Especially Punjabis. Those guys said unmentionable things. Here they begin crying. Can they find one thing in my posts that was objectionable other than my vociferous opposition to their ideas? Luffy has some excellent survival skills I must say though. He abused Pakistanis left and right there and here he is very, very careful.

Senior member ko aavin report nahee kertey!! afghani ab mein tujhe har post pe report kerta hoon baap banata hai dosron ko teesron ka!!

Tumhare senior aese hain toh tu kesa hoga!! karlo report beta kuch nahi honey wala!

Isn't it already? lol

BTW I think Pakistan did close the torkham gate

Border has reopened after afghan promise of catching culprits involved in torturing Pakistanis.

Border has reopened after afghan promise of catching culprits involved in torturing Pakistanis.

We all know that Afghanistan is not going to make an effort to catch the culprits

Afghan national army or ana (ana means blind in urdu)
They r blind in lust for money and values and hate pakistan too much and they forgot pakistan sacrifices and help rendered to them, asylum to many millions and in return they gave us drugs and guns and now in baluchistan and other parts of pakistan they r creating problems
More importantly ana is bunch of many gang lords which soon will fight each other for power

Back
Top Bottom