What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

Erm.. What is secularism though?

Western concept of secularism is 'Separation of Church and state.'

But for me secularism is 'Sarva Dharma Sam Bhav' meaning mutual respect for all the religions? And I don't see how this can against God's laws?

Secularism denies supernatural existance

Big LOL @ everyone debating with Zarvan.

In this however he has a valid point. Islam does have a complete set of codified laws on how a government should function. It has even laws on how the economy must be. So secularism which is separating Islam from Government is indeed not allowed. Can anyone deny that Islam has laws for governance of state ?

Jahil jahil hota hai ..

We debating islamic rules & law not inventions ...

There are new Fatwas out everyday.

Lool! You're clearly living in you la-la land. :rolleyes:

Watching TV and falling into the haram

IslamicAwakening.Com: Bollywood or Bust!

Why Facebook is declared Haram and why is MFB made? Why should you unite at it? « Omer Zaheer Meer's Blog

The Clear Evidence that Music is Haram - Islamic Network

Is Movies and Dvd's Haram Too ?

going to the cinema..haram??

Snooker Haram ?? | Blog ZooL

Say NO to Football - Football is Haram in Islam | Facebook

watching football is haram

What should one believe now? The Quran and Hadiths or these Mullah brigade?

They are saying TV is haram/Music is haram/watching movies and dvds are haram/going out to cinema is haram/facebook is haram/internet is haram/in fact they even say leisure activities like playink snooker is haram and in fact football is haram as well.

I'm sure you've done most of these things, so according to these mullahs you are not a Muslim and will need to do your Shahada again.

Jahil jahil hota hai ..

Why Facebook is declared Haram and why is MFB made? Why should you unite at it? « Omer Zaheer Meer's Blog

They are saying TV is haram/Music is haram/watching movies and dvds are haram/going out to cinema is haram/facebook is haram/internet is haram/in fact they even say leisure activities like playink snooker is haram and in fact football is haram as well.

I'm sure you've done most of these things, so according to these mullahs you are not a Muslim and will need to do your Shahada again.

Jahil jahil hota hai ..

They didn't differentiated anywhere ... They had run Islamic state according to Allah's law ..

Which at no point discriminates against non-muslims in worldly matters except in dispensing justice and law.
even then, the Prophet himself set an example where Non-Muslims were given the choice to be punished according to their own law. There is no better example of "separation" of state and religion where the religion includes these ideals within itself.

Erm.. What is secularism though?

Western concept of secularism is 'Separation of Church and state.'

But for me secularism is 'Sarva Dharma Sam Bhav' meaning mutual respect for all the religions? And I don't see how this can against God's laws?

There is respect which means acknowledgement (which you believe) then there is secularism which means NO RELIGION OF WHATEVER NATURE to influence in the governing of the country !

In this however he has a valid point. Islam does have a complete set of codified laws on how a government should function. It has even laws on how the economy must be. So secularism which is separating Islam from Government is indeed not allowed. Can anyone deny that Islam has laws for governance of state ?

Laws from medivial Arabia cannot be applied today beside much of the Islamic laws were learned from the Romans, Persians and other civilizations surrounding Arabia!

Which at no point discriminates against non-muslims in worldly matters except in dispensing justice and law.
even then, the Prophet himself set an example where Non-Muslims were given the choice to be punished according to their own law. There is no better example of "separation" of state and religion where the religion includes these ideals within itself.

Can you please.. give reference to the highlighted part for the sake of learning?

Laws from medivial Arabia cannot be applied today beside much of the Islamic laws were learned from the Romans, Persians and other civilizations surrounding Arabia!

WTF are you talking?

Kindly give me evidence of Hadith which you quoted ... Thanx

We don't go for different fatwas ... We just go to Quran & Sunnah between our conflicts ..

We don't go for different fatwas ... We just go to Quran & Sunnah between our conflicts ..

Lets start with the MEANING OF FATWAH shall we?

Now what you showed above were LEGAL OPINIONS of people with a topi on their head! Make sense?

Yeah my post was a response to somebody else's idiotic post.

Yeah but these Mullahs have made almost everything Haram, which I'm sure isn't stated anywhere anywhere in Quran or any other religious scriptures. Do you think such Fatwas should be paid any attention to?

Things like 'Every thing Non-Muslim is Kufr' and stuff.

Why would someone deny a fact? :blink:

Yeah my post was a response to somebody else's idiotic post.

Yeah but these Mullahs have made almost everything Haram, which I'm sure isn't stated anywhere anywhere in Quran or any other legal scriptures. Do you think such Fatwas should be paid any attention to?

Things like 'Every thing Non-Muslim is Kufr' and stuff.

they make me laugh

Yes but you were defending that Zaravan guy's post which said 'Everything non-Muslim is kufr, you're either with us or against us.'

Back
Top Bottom