What's new

A 'Superpower' That Couldn’t Keep the Lights On

Sir, ek ruus se karaye pe li hai, ek ka khokha India mein b anaya hai aur ek ke baaray mein wishfully soch rahay hein :)

Sorry sir i corrected you.
Whatever makes you sleep better ? That khoka is an SSBN and its working, not any country build it....come argue when you have just a khoka of such type of submarines.

For becoming, defiantly Super Power in Making - you need more than Hindu Growth Rate and off-course, electricity. :)
Dude move on we are in second decade of 21ist century and you are still living in 1970ies....And Btw at present most of the world is growing much Below then Hindu Growth Rate Including Your Country.......and that Growth rate is called is called ''WoT Growth Rate'' Or''80ies mein kulhadi per Pair Mara Growth Rate'' all countries who are fighting this war has GDP growth rate of 3% or Less..

Whatever makes you sleep better ? That khoka is an SSBN and its working, not any country build it....come argue when you have just a khoka of such type of submarines.

Your PM thanked Russia for helping to build this sub when he was inaugurating it. I have followed the construction of this sub since long and know about what has been indigenous and what has been Russian. We can discuss this but this is a different thread.

Yes sir, i have accepted the fact that, I vomit when I see and smell garbage :)

Excatly, isliye bolta hoon orangi town se nikalke kisi saaf suthri jagah par raho. clifton is not a bad place either. :P

Dude move on we are in second decade of 21ist century and you are still living in 1970ies....And Btw at present most of the world is growing much Below then Hindu Growth Rate Including Your Country.......and that Growth rate is called is called ''WoT Growth Rate'' Or''80ies mein kulhadi per Pair Mara Growth Rate'' all countries who are fighting this war has GDP growth rate of 3% or Less..

Sir thank you for the reply. Please explain to @KRAIT that there is no religion involved in Hindu Growth Rate.

Your PM thanked Russia for helping to build this sub when he was inaugurating it. I have followed the construction of this sub since long and know about what has been indigenous and what has been Russian. We can discuss this but this is a different thread.

It doesnt matter who helped secretely or not. All that matters is that, we indegenise it at all levels. Dude i dont understand why ur going ballestic on india on this thread. Pakistan cant even full fill 50%, of electricity demand. Forget about building a submarine, u guys cant even build a car.

Sir thank you for the reply. Please explain to @KRAIT that there is no religion involved in Hindu Growth Rate.
Buddy I already googled it as soon as you pointed out my mistake....:enjoy:

Excatly, isliye bolta hoon orangi town se nikalke kisi saaf suthri jagah par raho. clifton is not a bad place either. :P

Sir you misunderstood the meaning when I said that, I vomit when I see and smell garbage. If you still don't understand it, it is not my fault. :)

Buddy I already googled it as soon as you pointed out my mistake....:enjoy:

OK :) ....

A breath of fresh air. Hmmmm smells gooood :)

I'll post a comment from the quoted link:

Quote:
Not only is the country one of the most corrupt in the world, it's tax collection policies are ridiculous. For one thing if you bribe the income tax authorities you can get away with cheating to an extent that people in the West will get shocked. Secondly, 95% of small business ventures (ma/pa stores) do not report their income correctly nor do they collect sales tax that is due from buyers. It is a win-win situation for the consumer and the seller - the seller doesn't pay income tax that is owed by them and the buyer saves by not paying sales tax. What a system!!

:)

You do realize every point you make is doubly true for Pakistan:

List of countries by tax revenue as percentage of GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India and China are about the same with 17% of GDP tax, Pakistan 10.2% of Tax of GDP!!

Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(out of 182 nations)
China #75, India #85 (so both in top half), Pakistan #134 (BOTTOM HALF!)

wrt tax, India actually has a very competant and powerful tax collection process,Pakistan really doesn't.

Stones and glass houses, eh??!!

It doesnt matter who helped secretely or not. All that matters is that, we indegenise it at all levels. Dude i dont understand why ur going ballestic on india on this thread. Pakistan cant even full fill 50%, of electricity demand. Forget about building a submarine, u guys cant even build a car.

When I went to India, my biggest wish was to travel in Ambassador, the car that you guys were manufacturing since long. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. :)

You do relaise every point you make is doubly true for Pakistan:

List of countries by tax revenue as percentage of GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India and China are about the same with 17% of GDP tax, Pakistan 10.2% of Tax of GDP!!

Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(out of 182 nations)
China #75, India #85 (so both in top half), Pakistan #134 (BOTTOM HALF!)

wrt tax, India actually has a very competant and powerful tax collection process,Pakistan really doesn't.

Sir thank you for the information. But we here are discussing Indian economy. You may like to discuss Pakistan's economy in the thread meant for this.

looks like Pakistan is going to get blamed by Indian media for exporting terrorism in the form Load shedding now.

looks like Pakistan is going to get blamed by Indian media for exporting terrorism in the form Load shedding now.

Its not load shedding, and most of the power has been restored anyways. So you guys are off the hook.

When I went to India, my biggest wish was to travel in Ambassador, the car that you guys were manufacturing since long. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. :)

Sir thank you for the information. But we here are discussing Indian economy. You may like to discuss Pakistan's economy in the thread meant for this.
Dude Hindustan Ambassador for India is like Volkswagon Beetle for Gemany

Back
Top Bottom