What's new

A 'Superpower' That Couldn’t Keep the Lights On

Sir, how can I lecture you gentlemen on growth rates. You are experienced people indeed. You guys have lived with Hindu Growth Rate for about a million years. So going back to your comfort level wont hurt you at all. :)
We are talking about economics not religion....keep religion out of it...its best way for you guys that you bring religion when you can no longer argue.

Dude who told the writer that India a super power..hell even we Indian don't call India as a super Power......

But yes we are proud to admit India is definatly Super Power in Making.....

For becoming, defiantly Super Power in Making - you need more than Hindu Growth Rate and off-course, electricity. :)

One black out and people are questioning about everything in India.

Get a life guys, develop your own super computer, space program and vehicle, send orbital to moon, build own SSBNs and ACC, ICBM, ABM, a robust IT industry etc....then come and question us.

Only Chinese can come and make fun of us....for rest, come to our level then we will talk.

Link is American and they have all that and More Plus please do tell us which SSBNs you own or build last checked it was a lease.

We are talking about economics not religion....keep religion out of it...its best way for you guys that you bring religion when you can no longer argue.

Sir,

Quoting Hindu Growth rate has nothing to do with religion - for heavens sake, you don't know about Hindu Growth Rate. Please google it and find out a bit more about your economy - duffer!

Please move back to India to live with the back-ups.

In due course, as it seems, in her dream to become a very powerful country, tripled the defence expenditure and became one of the ten largest defence spenders in the world. The current leadership forgot that the last leadership which led India followed the slogan of shining India and lost.

What Indians also fail to understand that they have massive internal security problems as well. Their security forces are allowed to carryout massive human right violations and get away with these.

With their economy dying down to almost Hindu growth level coupled with massive internal problems, the dream of becoming a big power are likely to remain dreams only.

I honestly support you in this venture of remaining a big country in the region without becoming a big power. :)

Better keep your support in ur panty. As if anyone gives a damn. :P

Link is American and they have all that and More Plus please do tell us which SSBNs you own or build last checked it was a lease.

Nahin nahin sir, ruus se karaye pe li hee hai na. doosron ko kehtay hein ke hamari hi hai :)

One on lease from Russia , one built by India....another one in construction.

Sir,

Quoting Hindu Growth rate has nothing to do with religion - for heavens sake, you don't know about Hindu Growth Rate. Please google it and find out a bit more about your economy - duffer!

From where is this hindu growth rate come from. what i know this hindu growth rate was abolished 2 decades back.

Someone please temme, do all pakistanis have disease of living in past or medivial age?

Sir,

You could have told me in civil fashion....

One on lease from Russia , one built by India....another one in construction.

Sir, ek ruus se karaye pe li hai, ek ka khokha India mein banaya hai aur ek ke baaray mein wishfully soch rahay hein :)

Sorry sir i corrected you.

seems you have accepted the fact, which means now your will excuse us your garbage vomitting. :)

Yes sir, i have accepted the fact that, I vomit when I see and smell garbage :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom