What's new

A 'Superpower' That Couldn’t Keep the Lights On

You can't even understand the joke yaar. ha ha ha
Actually mate one Pakistani also said the same thing in another thread. So I thought you might have same misconception....Not my fault.:angel:

Actually mate one Pakistani also said the same thing in another thread. So I thought you might have same misconception....Not my fault.:angel:

Re: Indian power grid under cyber attack

Indian power grid is not connected to any wide area network and is not IT integrated in any form. In my opinion this is a schmuck news spread probably by the Indians themselves to project that they are advanced enough to have such an integrated system. It is complete BS.

The possibility of a malware spreading into the electric wires however, can not be ruled out.
Original Post By Ticker

Malware through electricity wires.... How do you protect your computers from power sources infected with malwares?
Now here is the reason for your load sheddings too. There must be malware in your electric distribution lines installed by CIA, MOSSAD and RAW.

Hats off to you Sir. What an Idea ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-grid-under-cyber-attack-2.html#ixzz22LEnSxOI

The thread was closed and I couldn't answer. :)

Cheers mate :)

Re: Indian power grid under cyber attack

Indian power grid is not connected to any wide area network and is not IT integrated in any form. In my opinion this is a schmuck news spread probably by the Indians themselves to project that they are advanced enough to have such an integrated system. It is complete BS.

The possibility of a malware spreading into the electric wires however, can not be ruled out.
Original Post By Ticker

Malware through electricity wires.... How do you protect your computers from power sources infected with malwares?
Now here is the reason for your load sheddings too. There must be malware in your electric distribution lines installed by CIA, MOSSAD and RAW.

Hats off to you Sir. What an Idea ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-grid-under-cyber-attack-2.html#ixzz22LEnSxOI

The thread was closed and I couldn't answer. :)

Cheers mate :)

indians making fool of them selves by speading this news!

Its a good criticism minus super power blah blah blah. Policy makers are working on it rather thinking this as blessing in disguise as this blackout has exposed the weakness of the system. A nation is good nation who takes every criticism and works on its mistakes. My state Punjab over drew 1 % of electricity from the grid and is sorry about it promising not to repeat it. Haryana is blaming it on collapse of warning system been not alarmed at time. The investigation is on and I hope culprit states will be fined and more robust systems will be in place soon.

BTW this situation arose because of useless UPA parasites were not able produce more electricity and plan, they have missed all their targets. I wonder not to produce electricity has some thing to do with Prime Minister's shameless excuse of serving coalition 'Dharma'.

Unbelieveable how pakistanis enjoy problems in india. pakistan's total production is 8000mw, a shortfall of 50%. On the other hand india shortfall is only 7%. India currently has over 80000Mw of power plants under cons, with a total investment of bigger than pakistan's ecnonmy. Just because one day of cut, doesn't change the fact that india is rising ahead, with massive power addition.

Shame to pakistan, its people and gop.

you cannot shame Pakistanis, we have given up on Pakistan and now only fun left is to enjoy your misery...lol

you cannot shame Pakistanis, we have given up on Pakistan and now only fun left is to enjoy your misery...lol

Well, if indian power goes off for one day, pakistanis start jumping, which i kindaa find funny. Indian power production is increasing at the rate of 20000mw per year, more than what pakistan produces since independence. Sorry Dude, u guys should now laugh on us for our sillly mistakes. Everyone messes up sometimes.

I don't understand why except for GoI & people of India, everybody sees India as a super power including Pakistanis.

India should follow Pakistan in power management.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom