What's new

A question to all Indian members regarding Indo-Pak water teaty

Depends on the time of day, I'd say. However, I'm a Riesling man myself.

Also, re rugger, you do recall I'm from La Martiniere.

Oh come on the French are a bunch of softies - How can a school bequeathed by one of them imbue a student with the attributes for the grit & blood that is required for a manly game like Rugby ? If it had been English...I would have shuddered but French.....naaah ! :whistle:

@Joe Shearer its time we vacated the thread, some hot headed opposite no. of his from across the border will set him straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on the French are a bunch of softies - How can a school bequeathed by one of them imbue a student with the attributes for the grit & blood that is required for a manly game like Rugby ? If it had been English...I would have shuddered but French.....naaah ! :whistle:

You didn't know that we were one of the few schools playing rugger????

This poor legionnaire disagrees with you.

images

Abe tumhare jaise chutiyon ki wajah se iss desh ka ye haal hai. Jaa ke gand chat pakistaniyon ki.

Funny, got anymore invective laced sentences to throw about? Here's a hint, you're wrong, the information you quoted is outdated. Now you are more than welcome to continue with your bellyaching till some mod decides to kill this thread.

Oh a militant Indian, me like! Taken possession of the Togadia scepter have we, going to anoint the faithful and the undeserving hunh?

I didn't even know what it was till I Googled it in ! :oops:

But did you actually play Rugby, sir ? :what:

No.

Those years I was too fascinated by horses to pay attention to anything else. A wild cocktail - dressage, polo, tent-pegging. We beat Rupi Brar at tent-pegging the year before he won it in one of the Asiads. Polo was Stuart Cup and mud polo, never got to play a high-handicap game largely because I never was high handicapped. I saw the 1961 Centenary Gold Cup finals, where Calcutta Polo Club beat Ratanada Wanderers, with the legendary Hanut and his two sons in the team, thanks to Brigadier Hesky Baig, who was a legendary Pakistani player himself. Any old-timer in the PA can tell you about him. And I won dressage two years, not running.

Thats because the Celts & other Britons on the other side were the Historical equivalent of the Taliban ! :blink:

That's a young and strapping French Foreign Legion fellow, vehemently disagreeing with you as his soft and rather effeminate French instructor buries him neck deep into what can only be the hidden mouth of a sleeping baby sarlac.

Back
Top Bottom