What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is just 1 source... where 500 were killed.. their houses burnt and thousands fled:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...UAu-PsHCHDul_GpQ2rAnJ6Q&bvm=bv.47244034,d.bGE

Religious violence in Odisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This happened because some bloody Maoists killed our spiritual leader Swami Laxmanananda Saraswati. And after 4/5 days they announce that they killed him. In western Odisha there are many places where christian mercenaries from other nations comes there and in the name of help of poor they are trying to pursue Hindus to convert their religion to Christianity. This have been avoided if those Maoists declared in between 12hrs after killing but those jerks came infront with a video tape after all those things happened and curfews were imposed in several places in odisha. Even in my village 144 was imposed for 2 days.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION MY D, See what i mean when i Say Indian Muslims are Joke For islam(kind a like GAY CHURCHES in christianity), Saudi muslims/wahabhi's/salafi/baralvi are Cancer of islam, Shia Muslims Well they are the confusion of ISLAM

WHERE A PART OF FOOD GROUP IS SCARED So that it cannot be consumed, How long before they ban the Call for Prayer in all of India

"thank you come Again"

Get a life. :rolleyes:

Learn about Islam and learn about India. :angel:

The safest place for a Muslim in this whole world is ................India.:yahoo:

Religious violence in Odisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This happened because some bloody Maoists killed our spiritual leader Swami Laxmanananda Saraswati. And after 4/5 days they announce that they killed him. In western Odisha there are many places where christian mercenaries from other nations comes there and in the name of help of poor they are trying to pursue Hindus to convert their religion to Christianity. This have been avoided if those Maoists declared in between 12hrs after killing but those jerks came infront with a video tape after all those things happened and curfews were imposed in several places in odisha. Even in my village 144 was imposed for 2 days.

Dont even know what you just wrote... anyways... so u killed 500 christians in just 1 go! and remember this is not just 1 incident.. there are several such incidents.

Get a life. :rolleyes:

Learn about Islam and learn about India. :angel:

The safest place for a Muslim in this whole world is ................India.:yahoo:

A big lanat by none other than Narendra modi himself for this lie, joke or whatever it is.

Narendra_Modi_jpg_1210079f.jpg

In Hindu(only)stan you can get jailed for eating beef, killed for being Muslim, and jailed for posting on Facebook criticizing Mumbai shutdown after a radical Hindus death.
Moreover, Hindustani Muslims have the least percentage in govt & army.
No Muslim has ever been PM of Hindu(only)stan.

And you dare have the gal to criticize Pakistan?
Hindu(only)stani Muslims are a joke to Islam.
They represent the Hindu lineage where their ancestors are from.
Not pure Muslim lineage.

would you guys just shut the F up about eating beef ? For Fcuks sake it is a lame a$$ joke now. Forget about muslims, hindus eat beef too. And in metropolitans they are readily available !

Why dont you tell me if tht 7 year ban is fake and people getting their arse whooped for eating meat is also not true?

In Hindu(only)stan you can get jailed for eating beef, killed for being Muslim, and jailed for posting on Facebook criticizing Mumbai shutdown after a radical Hindus death.
Moreover, Hindustani Muslims have the least percentage in govt & army.
No Muslim has ever been PM of Hindu(only)stan.

And you dare have the gal to criticize Pakistan?
Hindu(only)stani Muslims are a joke to Islam.
They represent the Hindu lineage where their ancestors are from.
Not pure Muslim lineage.

You are a shining example of what is wrong in pakistan and with pakistan !

Why dont you stop talking from ur behind and tell me if tht 7 year ban is fake and people getting their arse whooped for eating meat is also not true?

What 7 year ban u are talking of ?

It is banned in couple of states. And if you are talking about karnataka/bangalore, I ate beef the day B.Yedurappa took oath and thereafter as well ! Some states have banned cow slaughter though. U can slaughter buffaloes though !

And for a fact ! I ate beef in Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyd and lots of other places.. Shove that fact in your behind since u like it so much !

Dont even know what you just wrote... anyways... so u killed 500 christians in just 1 go! and remember this is not just 1 incident.. there are several such incidents.

many hindus also died. Every one suffered their not only christians. If you read that link(wiki) you will certainly know 100s of hindu houses were burnt. What happened this is shameful but we can't change that anymore. Those things happened in such a rapid way govt didn't have time to act properly.

Do enlighten me, Hindu(only)stani.

First talk with facts and links and explaination would follow. I wouldn't waste time with denialistanis !

It is banned in couple of states. And if you are talking about karnataka/bangalore, I ate beef the day B.Yedurappa took oath and thereafter as well ! Some states have banned cow slaughter though. U can slaughter buffaloes though !

And for a fact ! I ate beef in Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyd and lots of other places.. Shove that fact in your behind since u like it so much !

Ask him to visit kerala....... He may find usage of beef more than his country....

most of the sikhs and hindus i have encountered from india radiate a very negative vibe,im surprised how the indian muslims have evolved to live with them.They are racist,narrow minded and self centered.Javed Akhtar is well a flourishing shia muslim with good contacts in the indian film industry.He does not have to worry about communal riots and daily bills so i guess the presepective of Javed bhai is right to a degree but overall i guess they do like india as they ruled there for a thousand years.

Lolo what a law police can enter ur house on mere suspicion and u get 7 years for eating some animal... lol... while on the other hand hindu fanatics can beat u,humiliate throw u in a gutter and force you to say hindu mantras... so shiv shove it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom