What's new

A Pledge TO protect my Homeland Pakistan

discussing an invasion, might not be due to fear, or it maybe to make someone fear. so hold your imaginations to yourself... and hope it doesnt happen, cause your story will end with it :p
"pledge to protect my homeland" "my motherland" "my pakistan" "ready to die if US/NATO/India invade" BLAH BLAH
You don't talk like this on daily basis to show your patriotism do you??:no: It comes rarely...and it comes when one's country is in danger.

Those who know Pakistan and Pakistanis are aware that majority of us are peace loving people ... We don't want war but we are being forced into one ..... I have never used any weapon not even a knife but if any such scenario does occur than inshAllah i will be in my motherland ... We have given millions of lives for this sacred land and we will keep giving until the very last one ... Mark my words if it happens there won't be any Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi, Pathan, Sunni or Shia, We will all be Pakistanis nd with the help of Allah, we will defend this land or embrace martyrdom defending it .....

As a matter of fact, 99% of Pakistanis will pledge this if they had access to this forum and thread. That is the sole reason why none of the aggressors are showing their face, they are fighting through proxies, hidden hands, back stabbing etc. They will NEVER come right out in open war with us.. thats a given..

Now our pledge should be to protect our Country from all inside and outside plagues, exploding terrorists being one of them.

I am a Quid-e-Azam Scout, so in case of a war, i'll be called anyways, but still, I pledge that whenever my support or life is required for my country to fight any enemy, insider or outsider, i will always respond to it.. Insha Allah..

Pakistan Zindabad!!..

In case of emergency u can borrow one frm me:
fkmltx.jpg

or would u prefer a 222 assaukt rifle tht i posses.......

Or u can have my m-4...... But tht weapon sucks.

hk-416 will be good:)

I would recommend that you just follow what your government says and does... we are working together to combat these Terrorist...

Don't be foolish and thinkg we are your Enemy, we want to help.

F..k the Gop its full of sell outs........ Abt helping...... how abt giving us access to ur trade market?killing BLA bastards supported by karzai and india? and helping us fight taliban intead of ranting? and stop helpin dictators in our country? stop sending cia agents and other .........

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

hk-416 will be good:)

:cry: Dnt have it..

I'm guessing it's this kind of ridiculous attitude (and easy access to guns in Pakistan) that has lead to the mess Pakistan finds itself in today.

Why vow to protect from US/NATO/India who have no plans to attack Pakistan and leave out those who kill thousands each year from within your own borders?

The best way to kill a snake is to aim on his head, there all terrorist ar supported by American Government, they are the enemies, not brainwashed bombers

"pledge to protect my homeland" "my motherland" "my pakistan" "ready to die if US/NATO/India invade" BLAH BLAH
You don't talk like this on daily basis to show your patriotism do you??:no: It comes rarely...and it comes when one's country is in danger.

then you know little of your enemy :P you are surely doomed :P

Why dont each one of you arm carrying bravehearts pick up a pen and a notebook and teach a poor illiterate kid and help spread the light of education and peace? You can do much good this way rather than displaying bravado on the internet!

I Mr Bahram Khan do solemly Swear that i will protect my homeland Pakistan from any invasion either from US/NATO or India.Any foreign country if invades i will leave all my daily tasks (return) and pick up arms and ammo to teach aggressor a lesson.And GOD help me.
What is your homeland Pakistan, exactly? Do you think of it as a territory with holy borders? A collection of communities with shared values? The nucleus of a new Caliphate? A haven for militants when domestic law-and-order breaks down such that foreigners would otherwise be the only hope for the people?

Why dont each one of you arm carrying bravehearts pick up a pen and a notebook and teach a poor illiterate kid and help spread the light of education and peace? You can do much good this way rather than displaying bravado on the internet!

we do that as well. next question ? rather get out, it aint a topic for you, and your kind...

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

What is your homeland Pakistan, exactly? Do you think of it as a territory with holy borders? A collection of communities with shared values? The nucleus of a new Caliphate? A haven for militants when domestic law-and-order breaks down such that foreigners would otherwise be the only hope for the people?

its an idea !

I Mr Bahram Khan do solemly Swear that i will protect my homeland Pakistan from any invasion either from US/NATO or India.Any foreign country if invades i will leave all my daily tasks (return) and pick up arms and ammo to teach aggressor a lesson.And GOD help me.

lets sign this petition just write i do solemly swear to protect Pakistan.
and lets see how many soliders we got in reserve.and to show the enemy we are united

I Ahmad Abdullah Khan Swear to Allah that i will do as far as needed for my Pakistan and For Islam

Back
Top Bottom