What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similarly, wish Pakistan hadn't started state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir using the Let, JeM and other sundry groups, pumping millions of dollars worth of fake currency into India, the Mumbai carnage, support to so called 'Khalistan', support to HuJI and other anti India groups in the North East through Bangladesh, support to Maoists and so on!

Pakistan hasn't covered itself in glory either, but you have thought it expedient to blame India for all the ills confronting the two nations. Both are playing a dangerous game that will only hurt both our nations in the long run. We're squabbling like a bunch of immature morons. But is anyone listening?
why would Pakistan do the in the north east? it would make sense if it was the north west, and why would bangladesh want pakistan's help? dont most of your countrymen claim that bangalis here of PDF are fake and real bangalis hate pakistan?

AJTR may have left india Long ago - but her she still loves India-( Phir Bhr dil hai Hindustani):)

Sometimes her views make me feel she is of my daadi's age .

This Pakistani touch the emotional part of public, but he totally ignore what India had done damage to Pakistan in previous years. Are these Pakistani only responsible to bring peace in the region, or bigger players keep on ignoring their victimization to other countries . But unfortunately Indian always cover themselves under the blanket of Indianism and point the finger on others....Wish India hadn't started the Banglaesh meddling,then Siachin occupation, then ignoring Kashmir UN resolutions, meddling in Pakistan through Afghanistan . Media is fast and bring lots of awareness among people ........but its very hard to ignore the past. And some people present acts have the foundation from the past bitterness ........

Oh, please, let's not start THAT line of argument!

Sometimes her views make me feel she is of my daadi's age .

More like my daughter, in a particularly bad, unreasonable mood.

No peace with.bhartis till Kashmir dispute is resolved. End of story.

This is SPAAAAAAAARTAAAAAA.......buuuurp...iam sorry Bhaaaaaaaarat.................Its not us who needs peace more......we are still walking forward being in the soup we are ..........

More like my daughter, in a particularly bad, unreasonable mood.

Sometimes, you are just way too soft man.

Seriously.

I could not respond to your PM because I do not have the requisite number of posts.

And what I wanted to reply cannot be written here.

But what KS said is true... Majority of Indians are inferiority complexed people who hold grudges against Pakistan for breaking bharat mata, for all the past invasions by Muslims and what not and majority of Pakistanis are superiority complexed people who ignore Indians and don't even care a zilch about what an Endian has to say!!

Majority of pakistani dont care what indians have to say.....but still you manage to reply to most indians in this forum...........interesting ........

About complexes....oh well let leave it at what you believe...... you can stay in your high horse in the lala land.

they are inferiority complexed for thousands years but they got opportunity to tease muslims from the time of british .......

oooooh ...you are right ...we believe 10 indians = 1 pakistani , we believe by 2020 we will be able to enter the space race in proper way ,decades after the Super duper extraawesome paksitanis......We believe by partition we are unable to share the pakistani economic success and the awesome railway connectivity it enjoys..........WE are so jealous of pakistan and her ability to give muslims in pakistan and india better lives...................Only if the mughal rule continued....we inferior indian would have prospered just like pakistan :pakistan::pakistan:

[Sarcasm implied ]

Seriously.

I could not respond to your PM because I do not have the requisite number of posts.

Do onething PM mod ur email id and ask them to pm the same to Joe sir. i did the same.

This Pakistani touch the emotional part of public, but he totally ignore what India had done damage to Pakistan in previous years. Are these Pakistani only responsible to bring peace in the region, or bigger players keep on ignoring their victimization to other countries . But unfortunately Indian always cover themselves under the blanket of Indianism and point the finger on others....Wish India hadn't started the Banglaesh meddling,then Siachin occupation, then ignoring Kashmir UN resolutions, meddling in Pakistan through Afghanistan . Media is fast and bring lots of awareness among people ........but its very hard to ignore the past. And some people present acts have the foundation from the past bitterness ........

Its a one way street...only india does damage to pakistan..Pakistan is the land of pure and they do no evil

Pakistan should first have some semblance of peace before hoping it for the region

Indians cover themselves with indianism................sorry next time we will use paksitanism to do so

Bangladesh meddlig was a big conspiracy planned from 1948....we had intented their to east west disparity in military,economy and development. we had played on the mind of Ayub khanji ,bhuttoji by giving them cadbury chocolate..to ensure that mujibur rehman will be denied the government.Also Operation searchlight was done my undercover RAW in Pak army........we are so sorry,forgive us oh Haider saab

''Siachin occupation '' ............arrey yaar what to do....Indian army for long was requesting pak army for a race ...u know 100m 400 m...etc etc etc...but pak army always said surprise surprise.............Then we came to know that they bought winter gears from our friend.....And indian army understood...naughty pak army was challenging us to a race to Top of Siachen...........when Pak army was so enthusistically and secretively was challenging ...what could we do....So we packed our bags and went to participate............guess what we got the gold medal :victory:

Kashmir issue.....oh well naming something azad does not make it azad...why dont you think on it

Meddling in Afghan ...............oh boy ..so silly of india....Now why would india be a bad boy and scratch pakistan's back......why does pakistan love to scratch india all over ? ........these things are way beyond me.....maybe thats how good buddies are :cheers:

The importance of history is to learn from it ,avoid the same mistakes and move on.......................those who cant are stuck

Seriously.

Politically, she is an anarchist, or talks like one. By 'anarchist' I am referring to the classical anarchist, a post-Marxian hyper-pacifist. Read her posts carefully; she despises 'states' with such focussed venom that I am fearful she will do herself an injury. She supports the Maoists, but with a pursed-Lipped grim kind of comradely support that makes me believe that there is more than a tinge of disapproval in her evaluation of them. It is just that she thinks that they are better than the state forces they re fighting. Perhaps there is a militant feminist element mixed up in all that. Her feminist streak comes through loud and strong, and to insecure men from the sub-continent, she must appear to be some fearsome figure looming in the mist and smoke, a castratrix prowling around, sickle in hand.

Definitely not socially a good fit. It is just her gritty integrity that wins her some reluctant admiration. People fail to see her complete commitment to social equity.

Tactless is hr middle name. Might as well change her name to ajTtr. Some of the things she says are definitely wince-worthy, even cringe-worthy, but she won't stop to ask about your flesh wounds or whip out a Band Aid. It's up to her listener to catch up.

Do onething PM mod ur email id and ask them to pm the same to Joe sir. i did the same.

AND THE WHOLE BLOODY PACK OF YOU CAN STOP CALLING ME SIR! I MEAN THIS. AFTER THIS WARNING, IT IS WAR!

Politically, she is an anarchist, or talks like one. By 'anarchist' I am referring to the classical anarchist, a post-Marxian hyper-pacifist. Read her posts carefully; she despises 'states' with such focussed venom that I am fearful she will do herself an injury. She supports the Maoists, but with a pursed-Lipped grim kind of comradely support that makes me believe that there is more than a tinge of disapproval in her evaluation of them. It is just that she thinks that they are better than the state forces they re fighting. Perhaps there is a militant feminist element mixed up in all that. Her feminist streak comes through loud and strong, and to insecure men from the sub-continent, she must appear to be some fearsome figure looming in the mist and smoke, a castratrix prowling around, sickle in hand.

Definitely not socially a good fit. It is just her gritty integrity that wins her some reluctant admiration. People fail to see her complete commitment to social equity.

Tactless is hr middle name. Might as well change her name to ajTtr. Some of the things she says are definitely wince-worthy, even cringe-worthy, but she won't stop to ask about your flesh wounds or whip out a Band Aid. It's up to her listener to catch up.

AND THE WHOLE BLOODY PACK OF YOU CAN STOP CALLING ME SIR! I MEAN THIS. AFTER THIS WARNING, IT IS WAR!

Err ok.

I just want "her" to change her flag man.

The rest of it I cannot be bothered about frankly.

The Maoists are my people.

She no longer is.

Succinct enough?

Quite a lot of analysis of mine going on this thread.

You are our elder so you are revered hence the use of word sir/sire.....:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom