What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a confused soul :lol:

Wrong, no Indian has a grudge against a Pakistani, but the case is different for Pakistan. I hardly find an Indian who even has a neutral view on Pakistan. Most of them are negative

No she is not....She is the only not swayed by our constant figihts...and sticks to her thing.......which is sometimes irritating and sometimes pleasant

Ajtr is a confused child .. May God give all happiness to her ..

no she is not confuse..its just that she dont pick side and stick to her opinion whether Indians or Pakistani like it or not

Its good thing that she see weakness on boht side of the borders but whenever she will say anything against India she will be considered anti india by Indian nationalists and if she will say anything negative for Pakistan then she will be anti Pakistan for Pakistani nationalists. I don't think we should discuss her personality but should debate on her points :)

Wrong, no Indian has a grudge against a Pakistani, but the case is different for Pakistan. I hardly find an Indian who even has a neutral view on Pakistan. Most of them are negative

so what is Pakistan without Pakistani ? lol :D

Is ajtr a Pakistani or Indian? Earlier she used to have both Indian flags, and now one Pak flag and one Indian? So who she really is? A Pakistani or Indian, or a Pakistani living in India, as her flags suggest now?

I'm sorry for scoring a self goal...but even you know that aint true. Many of us do have a grudge. But we also have valid reasons for that and not some stupid ghazwa theories.

I'm sorry for scoring a self goal...but even you know that aint true. Many of us do have a grudge. But we also have valid reasons for that and not some stupid ghazwa theories.
here come the true representative of babu bagarng fan i was talking about earlier :D

here come the true representative of babu bagarng fan i was talking about earlier :D

Whatever. I dont believe in presenting fake homilies to people to soothe their fragile egos.

Whatever. I dont believe in presenting fake homilies to people to soothe their fragile egos.
I know you cannot soothe the fragile egos of others because for that you would have to fight with your fragile ego which you probably cant :)

Is ajtr a Pakistani or Indian? Earlier she used to have both Indian flags, and now one Pak flag and one Indian? So who she really is? A Pakistani or Indian, or a Pakistani living in India, as her flags suggest now?
She is an Indian who wants peace with Pakistan.

ajtr is indian married to some pathan dude and lives in a middle east country

That @ajtr manages to annoy and please both Pakistanis and Indians in this forum on a daily basis is enough of a reason to cherish her presence in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom