What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
War will always unite 2 enemies and also show the light;) which u want to see....

I was also part of the Indian mission said the brave commander on the kargil heights.

Ind should learn to co-exist with Pakistan nd so should Pak.

War will always unite 2 enemies and also show the light;) which u want to see....

I was also part of the Indian mission said the brave commander on the kargil heights.

Ind should learn to co-exist with Pakistan nd so should Pak.

You think pakistan can let go of r Kashmir. Pakistan can close down all Camps in AK...............why do you think mumbai attack took place....was there any provocation ??

How can GOI trust the word of GOP when coup and power of military views and needs are the common trend

Err ok.

I just want "her" to change her flag man.
The rest of it I cannot be bothered about frankly.

The Maoists are my people.

She no longer is.

Succinct enough?

:P but first decide you are an Indian or Iranian ?? ?? once your decide your demand can be considered for or otherwise

Sirrrrrrrr

I find it most pleasent when women irritate mighty men :D

Politically, she is an anarchist, or talks like one. By 'anarchist' I am referring to the classical anarchist, a post-Marxian hyper-pacifist. Read her posts carefully; she despises 'states' with such focussed venom that I am fearful she will do herself an injury. She supports the Maoists, but with a pursed-Lipped grim kind of comradely support that makes me believe that there is more than a tinge of disapproval in her evaluation of them. It is just that she thinks that they are better than the state forces they re fighting. Perhaps there is a militant feminist element mixed up in all that. Her feminist streak comes through loud and strong, and to insecure men from the sub-continent, she must appear to be some fearsome figure looming in the mist and smoke, a castratrix prowling around, sickle in hand.

Definitely not socially a good fit. It is just her gritty integrity that wins her some reluctant admiration. People fail to see her complete commitment to social equity.

Tactless is hr middle name. Might as well change her name to ajTtr. Some of the things she says are definitely wince-worthy, even cringe-worthy, but she won't stop to ask about your flesh wounds or whip out a Band Aid. It's up to her listener to catch up.

AND THE WHOLE BLOODY PACK OF YOU CAN STOP CALLING ME SIR! I MEAN THIS. AFTER THIS WARNING, IT IS WAR!

:P but first decide you are an Indian or Iranian ?? ?? once your decide your demand can be considered for or otherwise

Sirrrrrrrr

I find it most pleasent when women irritate mighty men :D

Indian.

I find most women do not have to try too hard to irritate men. :)

Mighty or not.

The charm soon fades beyond a point in the day.

And the pull of the boys and their toys is inherently stronger.

Is it inborn? Is it something every mother and grandmother pulls aside and secretly passes down to her daughter/grand-daughter? I really do not know .....

crap thread. Close plZ .

What I do not understand here is, why is the blame only on Pakistan? (I am referring to the comments at the original link).

The Mumbai attacks were despicable, heinous ones for sure, but the history and the related acrimony does not just start there. There are comments about Pakistanis being dishonest and deceitful, how about the whole issue of splitting Pakistan apart and the resulting deaths and murders of thousands of civilians using, what we believed to be, terrorists taking action at the behest of a treacherous and deceitful Indian plan?

This sense of entitlement to grudges will find many takers on both sides.

What I do not understand here is, why is the blame only on Pakistan? (I am referring to the comments at the original link).

The Mumbai attacks were despicable, heinous ones for sure, but the history and the related acrimony does not just start there. There are comments about Pakistanis being dishonest and deceitful, how about the whole issue of splitting Pakistan apart and the resulting deaths and murders of thousands of civilians using, what we believed to be, terrorists taking action at the behest of a treacherous and deceitful Indian plan?

Its a he said, she said.. Logic is generally the 1st casualty in animosity this old...

Err ok.

I just want "her" to change her flag man.

The rest of it I cannot be bothered about frankly.

The Maoists are my people.

She no longer is.

Succinct enough?

I got banned trying to change her flag ,well i got there half way heh heh. Ask Aeronaut.

one has to draw a line when hunting civilians....the reason is not because its morally incorrect et c etc (everything is fair in war) the thing is when u attach a civilian populace u guarantee an ugly altercation/response.

This is akin to a slug fest and then going to the family of ur enemy and hurting them .Even animosity has boundaries.

as far as BD goes the civilian killings were one again a Pakistani initiative.

Those who want to love the people, will continue to do the same and the same is true for haters as well.. Rest people dont care. Regarding the discussion over AJTR, she has to know what actually the thing is and not how it looks?? Unless one does not know the crux, posting it is called as propaganda or spreading rumor.

It can. It does.

My personal feeling of sympathy and goodwill towards Pakistanis can be determined from the entire body of my posts. This feeling of affinity has brought in a desire to see the state of Pakistan survive and prosper, without my country India necessarily being the sufferer as a result. There are a very few of us who have genuine goodwill towards individuals of your country, and consequently towards the country itself.

You will understand perhaps how deep the wounds run if I were to inform you that this, the attack on the Indian Parliament and the attack on scientists in Bangalore, where a personal acquaintance lost his life, and a friend suffered injuries, are in my mind utterly unforgivable. I will continue to work for peace between our two countries, I will continue to extend my hand in friendship to anyone who wishes to reciprocate, I will continue to wish your nation well, and encourage, and help where I can, individual Pakistanis, and I will continue to defend Pakistan against unfair attacks from others, even fellow citizens. But I will not forgive these treacherous attacks, and I do not accept any effort at offsetting these horrors against anything that we have done some other time in some other place.

You may be sure that other Indians are likely to feel similarly wounded and hurt and angry.

Guilty much are you PAKISTANIS !!!!!!

Killing friends and families of others is easy and enjoyable for you people

But,

When the same happens in your country its all very sad isnt it

Guilty much are you PAKISTANIS !!!!!!

Killing friends and families of others is easy and enjoyable for you people

But,

When the same happens in your country its all very sad isnt it

Dude we are not babu bagarang jiss ko muslamanoo ko maar kar maza ata ha. what a stupid generalization from a kid. I have just one word for you " grow up" and come out of this bigotry and you will see a different world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom