What's new

A grave warning on Iran from 'the decision maker'

Yeah sure,Iran is building a nuke.Israel is claiming this since 20 years ago.
Even U.S intelligence admitted that Iran has not decided to build any nuclear weapons.Now you are telling me there is plenty of proof?

Anyway,even if Iran is building a nuke,it has every right to do so.Because there is a rogue messianic Apartheid state called Israel who is ready to do any stupid thing at any moment.

What a lame excuse. Your entire argument is double-faced: you admitted that Iran is after nuclear weapons and it is its right, so stop playing innocent who does not know what his terrorist regime wants.

I never admitted anything like that, maybe your English is off? Lets try again - and use dictionary as well, read my previous post again and look up what regime and country means, you will be surprised they are completely different things :azn:

IAEA under El Baradei criticized US about attack on Iraq with fake nuke pretext, IAEA under US installed puppet Amano criticizes Iran about alleged nukes. See the difference?

Show us that evidence, because neither all US intelligence services, nor IAEA, nor even Israel's Mossad says Iran is making nuclear bombs. Nor they provided a SINGLE evidence otherwise. What they claim is that Iran could make nukes, if they choose to - but US/Israel admitted themselves - Iran havent made such decision.

Friendly advice - show the (non-existent) evidence, or stop spreading BS.

I quote your own post: Ahmadinejad was talking about Zionist regime, NOT a Jewish nation.

Now explain which regime this terrorist means if not Israel.

If you fool enough to believe Iranian propaganda it does not mean the rest of us have such a limited intellectual capacity.

It is right of every country to get anything for its defence, if Iran and then entire middle east go nuclear it is their right just like Israel,India and US.

It is hardly a question of right or wrong, it is a question of stability and prosperous world. Iran as a nuclear country will make the Middle East a living hell, like the article specify.

Indeed No body knows what Once enemy can do only way to find out is by Risking it and attacking a sovereign Nation but then the other will have all reasons to retaliate in civilized world its called Self Defense in that case one cannot run to the world and start to cry as as usual.

As far as Israel Plans its simple Have the Americans attack and fight launch Terrorist attacks on Iran including cyber attacks even a 2 year old can see that with the exception of few.

TA_DA problem solved oh wait they tried that Iranian captured and hanged all CIA operatives.

I agree, every country has the right for self-defence, even Israel. And it is planning to use it when necessary.

What a lame excuse. Your entire argument is double-faced: you admitted that Iran is after nuclear weapons and it is its right, so stop playing innocent who does not know what his terrorist regime wants.

He said nothing like that, but his irony was lost on you :) So where is the ample of evidence, if you cant show even a single proof?

I quote your own post: Ahmadinejad was talking about Zionist regime, NOT a Jewish nation.

Now explain which regime this terrorist means if not Israel.

If you fool enough to believe Iranian propaganda it does not mean the rest of us have such a limited intellectual capacity.

So you still dont know that country isnt the same as its regime? And instead of picking dictionary and educating yourself, you go for Ad hominem?

Adding you to the ignore list, once you drop the nationalistic fanaticism and start understanding the basic English, then we could have a nice discussion. Bye bye :wave:

He said nothing like that, but his irony was lost on you :) So where is the ample of evidence, if you cant show even a single proof?

So you still dont know that country isnt the same as its regime? And instead of picking dictionary and educating yourself, you go for Ad hominem?

Adding you to the ignore list, once you drop the nationalistic fanaticism and start understanding the basic English, then we could have a nice discussion. Bye bye :wave:

What is this replay my dear if some one have lack approach in English & taking some English vocabulary than you
"Must remember one thing every one seek through learning".
Learning is a process so have no shame...
Best Quotation is
Learn if you need to go abroad even China....:smokin:
Shame on yield thinking ......
Try to translate in you language is what i post below and if some one have little knowledge than make your self to support in this matter of weakness...
Ek Machar Aadmi Ko HiJda Bana Deta Hai! BY BLGURJAR - YouTube

Bye bye troll, and do not come buck.

I have an easier solution for Israel than losing its sleep and shitting in pants over Iran's nuclear capabilities. Learn to live with others, dont be a middle eastern bully and resolve your issues with Palestine, be a part of peace not war. No one will drop a nuke on you because it will destroy them too, so relax and come down to earth from your high horse...Good times dont last forever

Of course Israel will post in PDF its plans against Iran's nuclear programmes...

Nobody knows what Israel can and cannot do except of very few people.

we don't need to know the jews' decision makers to know the jews don't have a plan to send foot soldiers to iran. and without such a plan, there is no possibility of permanently shutting down iran's nuclear program and ambition. in fact, both would be reinforced by a reckless airstrike from jews and anglosaxons.

there is no winning this game for israel. better for the jews to really start learning to live peacefully with its neighbors. it will do good for their long term survival in their neighborhood

we don't need to know the jews' decision makers to know the jews don't have a plan to send foot soldiers to iran. and without such a plan, there is no possibility of permanently shutting down iran's nuclear program and ambition. in fact, both would be reinforced by a reckless airstrike from jews and anglosaxons.

there is no winning this game for israel. better for the jews to really start learning to live peacefully with its neighbors. it will do good for their long term survival in their neighborhood

You completely ignore from the refusal of most of Israel's neighbours, particularly Iran, to live in peace with it.

Bye bye is too good for a zionazi scumbag like you, I say my boots are for your rear end!

Do not worry, you have been reported.

Bye bye to you too.

This is crazy, Middle east is already into this race as israel have nukes (declaring it another issue), if these so called decision makers are so much worried about middle east they first need to take positive steps to stop israel in the first place (which they did not and lost it long time back).

Pakistan does have nukes and its good as we have india on our eastern border with nukes. As far as israel is concerned we need to have nukes as they have them,

funny that the only country who killed most innocent people with the use of nukes so far is trying to stop it :)

The only way to stop is by allowing IRAN and others to have nukes otherwise the whole of the middle east is having issues.

You completely ignore from the refusal of most of Israel's neighbours, particularly Iran, to live in peace with it.

Do not worry, you have been reported.

Bye bye to you too.

Now, the zionazi squid squirts ink before running away.

This is crazy, Middle east is already into this race as israel have nukes (declaring it another issue), if these so called decision makers are so much worried about middle east they first need to take positive steps to stop israel in the first place (which they did not and lost it long time back).

Pakistan does have nukes and its good as we have india on our eastern border with nukes. As far as israel is concerned we need to have nukes as they have them,

funny that the only country who killed most innocent people with the use of nukes so far is trying to stop it :)

The only way to stop is by allowing IRAN and others to have nukes otherwise the whole of the middle east is having issues.

India never threatened to destroy Pakistan completely, in fact it has a no-first use policy regarding its nuclear weapons. BTW, Pakistan never made such promise so India should be more worried than Pakistan from using nuclear weapons against it...

Iran's regime constantly threats Israel with elimination, this regime with nukes will only destabilise the region even more. Unlike Iran, Israel never threatened to destroy it or attack it without any provocation.

If Iran goes nuclear, I agree that there would be a domino effect of Sunni nations going nuclear as well.

That alone is enough reason to stop Iran from going Nuclear.

Although it does lead to a new question:

Why do Sunni nations fear a nuclear Iran more than a nuclear Israel?

If Iran goes nuclear, I agree that there would be a domino effect of Sunni nations going nuclear as well.

The enmity between Muslims factions in the Middle East is much greater than their hatred towards non-Muslims.

I guess the whole western world needs to mind their own business. Its the internal matter of Iran to develop Nuke or no Nuke....The world shold not mess with them. Either the whole world destroys their own nukes first and then demand Iran not to develop, otherwise don't mess with them.........Its so simple........:smokin:

I guess the whole western world needs to mind their own business. Its the internal matter of Iran to develop Nuke or no Nuke....The world shold not mess with them. Either the whole world destroys their own nukes first and then demand Iran not to develop, otherwise don't mess with them.........Its so simple........:smokin:

It is hardly that simple.

Iran does not develop nukes for internal recreation, but for external purposes, so it is the world business to deal with it.

They dont fear a nuclear Iran beleive me , i think if Iran goes nuke i wouldnt give a sh.t and that would be an excuse for us to go nuke.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom