What's new

A fighter is shotdown near the border

So they cant be occupiers and terrorists right?

Smartass, I said that so you can disagree with my made up opinion and then I would have used that as an example to get you to stop bitching about me disagreeing with people's opinions because debates are about agreeing to disagreeing. :lol:

You can't be this clueless, dear God. :rofl:

I think most Turks here Support a one state solution.:enjoy:
Ottoman_Empire_by_Still_AteS.png

Nope, we don't need any other nations, beside ours. :) (Just dead weight)

Nobody insulted Sepentine. We gave our reasoning, he gave his.
check better out next posts after him to see how some of you were mocking him and his country only because he was disagree with you about an issue.

Smartass, I said that so you can disagree with my made up opinion and then I would have used that as an example to get you to stop bitching about me disagreeing with people's opinions because debates are about agreeing to disagreeing. :lol:

You can't be this clueless, dear God. :rofl:
Whatever makes you sleep better.:coffee:

On todays news, i read something like. ISIS put that threatening video 1 week ago. So basically it has been more than 3 days which they were suggesting they will attack if our soldiers won't pull out of the tomb in 3 days.......

It would lead to Turkish creating a buffer zone to the Tomb area or Turkish airforce bombing ISIS headquarter 50 km from Turkish border , but I do not think Isis would go that far , they are already fighting a two front war against rebels and kurds in syria , in addition to their insurgency in iraq .

These Isis fags are simply fighting everyone you could think of from pkk and other islamists until iraq and assad regime , never really understood what those monkeys are trying to get out of all this .

check better out next posts after him to see how some of you were mocking him and his country only because he was disagree with you about an issue.

Sorry about that, if your section have been mod-less, you would have seen similar posts in your section too. Just report the posts, mods have improved their response time.

It would lead to Turkish creating a buffer zone to the Tomb area or Turkish airforce bombing ISIS headquarter 50 km from Turkish border , but I do not think Isis would go that far , they are already fighting a two front war against rebels and kurds in syria , in addition to their insurgency in iraq .

These Isis fags are simply fighting everyone you could think of from pkk and other islamists until iraq and assad regime , never really understood what those monkeys are trying to get out of all this .

ISIS doesn't fight assad regime. it's very likely that they're allies, I swear their attacks are so coordinated with each other.

Back
Top Bottom