What's new

A fantasy Thread.

We aren't talking about a united nation. We are talking about India and Pakistan as ALLIES.

There is a difference, and in case of war, Pakistan wouldn't survive a MIRV strike from an Agni-V on the Indus, your only source of water will be polluted to holy hell with radioactive waste and most of your Army and citizens will die if they have to drink water. War will be exceedingly, incredibly, unbelievably and murderously costly, your economy will never recover.

Look before you leap. You might be falling into a bottomless pit straight to Hades.

soo you will use agni -5 to pollute waters??:wave:
:lol:
Nasr can be used from here for se purpose……
but i am not intrested in any such discussion…
i was just curious why will you use intercontental missile on your next door neighbour…:omghaha:

If in Future Pakistan and India become a Close Ally then what will happen?

And if we Start JVs in Defense fields what will we be able to make.

Lets say we combine tech of Al Khalid series with Arjun series what will be made?

If we combine tech of JF-17 and Tejas what will be the outcome?

If we combine lets say the tech of underdevelopment Nuke subs of both countries then what will be made?

And same way we combine Missile tech of each other what will be made?

We have God Gifted talent n Intelligence that very few have viz a viz us dont u think??:azn:

Most important Question is If the ISI n RAW joins hands n ISI trains them n they train us then what that combine intelligence will be?

I believe if we could do that we will by Far the Most arrogant,dangerous and professional Forces n technology in the entire Mankind.

Its a fantasy thread so contribute.

And also suggest name of those development/projects.

I think if Arjun MBT marries Al Khalid then theitr son will be called Al Arjun:lol:
@farhan_9909
@Keshav Murali
@Ayush
@third eye
@KRAIT
@Aeronaut
@Abingdonboy @joe shrearar

Simply put an alliance with pakistan would
1] open the doors for us towards central asia from land rather than going around through chabahar in iran.
2]Lead to better relations with muslim nations.Pak can maybe help us get a better oil deal.
3]Energy pipelines through pak from central asia and iran,which would be immensely beneficial to both countries economy.
4]Allow both countries to heavily downsize our armed forces in number and demobilize our border which would free up the massive portion of the budget spent on maintainence of huge numbers of troops,these funds could be redirected to R&D.
5]Free trade agreement and borders would result in huge trade in over hundreds of billion.Like jinnah originally envisaged.
6]India can help pakistan in electricity generation and low cost infrastructure.
7]The use of a friendly pakistani textile industry for indian market.
8]Together with our nuclear tech we can build thorium reactors from the thorium in keralas beaches which is by far largest in the world,and along with pipelines through pak can provide complete clean energy security to south asia.
9]Pakistan can finally concentrate on internal issues without army taking up huge budget,which would lead to development in balochistan which would allow Pak govt to exploit natural gas and metal resources which can then be used for further economic benefit.No RAW hindrance either.
10]Both countries could help afganisthan prosper without jealousy or paranoia ,by utilizing its buried mineral resources,and these resources exported to us would strengthen all of the 3 developing nations which are energy hungry.
11]Pak could be important mediator in ending border dispute with china and that would lead to even more economic growth.
12]Indian ICBM tech could end any usa bullying for pak.
13]Similarly Cruise missile tech like babur will speed up our own projects like nirbhay.
14]Indian hospitals and medical service can help more pakistani patients and help pakistani medical infrstructure growth.
15]Gwadar can become huge economic base from which goods are loaded north towards chinese market and east towards indian market,2 of the largest [1/3rd world's population]and fastest growing markets in the world.Pakistan will ofcourse get huge transit fees for all the massive amount of goods.Like a new silk road route
16]The indus water thing can be finally put to rest.
17]With terrorism eliminated by cooperation between,af,pak and ind...tourism would be huge.Hundreds of thousands of visitors in khyber,kashmir,sikh holy shrine and harappa.
18]SAARC will become a real functional entity without rivalry,this will also lead to market for pakistani textiles to South east asia through india just like pak lets india to central asia.
19]Pakistan has very good agricultural production,our western border states can buy cheap agricultural goods across the border if there is a need rather than importing from outside world.
20]India can help Pakistan's nascent IT sector
21]Would open up pakistani defence market to russians,PAK will be able to buy arms from russia.Perhaps even israel if it chooses to like turkey.
22]No more wastage of lives and millions in siachen hell.
For all this ofcourse we first need to settle kashmir problem in a way that doesn't humiliate any nation nor overlook kashmiri sentiment in both valley and jammu area.Next logical step would be to end china dispute and end all border dispute.

As for brains-
''We have God Gifted talent n Intelligence that very few have viz a viz us dont u think''

I don't think we have any special intelligence greater than all others,what we DO HAVE is a HUGE number of people and even more important a huge number of YOUNG people,that will translate to huge progress if we can educate them.For that more investment in education and child security,for that lower defnce budgets.

''Most important Question is If the ISI n RAW joins hands n ISI trains them n they train us then what that combine intelligence will be?''
No question here,RAW learns from ISI.RAW doesn't have as much experience as ISI which has been active throughout soviet war in afganisthan.Still with end of enmity,both intelligence services will be toned down as security threat will vanish.

In JVs,pak can help with our artillery situation,we can hook up with turkey too via pak.
We can offer naval tech like stealth frigates and destroyers,nuke sub and LCH gunship.
Allied much better chance of producing world class jet engine that both have to import or under development.
We can joint develop an assault rifle instead of importing.
PAF and IAF can participate together in red flag and other exercises.

''I think if Arjun MBT marries Al Khalid then theitr son will be called Al Arjun''

A transfer of ideas of both al khalid and arjun could lead to true FMBT.
Arjun design details could help fix flaw in al khalid turret geometry and offer kanchan armour.Al khalid on the other hand would offer DU ammunition and lightweight,plus a operational smoothbore gun.Taking concepts from both a new FMBT with new smoothbore gun ,kanchan armour,lighter weight,improved turret...unmanned turret with crew in safe compartment in hull.Using both DU and tungsten rounds.

Well it IS a fantasy thread,but that was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
A name? Well, you must give me the names of people who are considered heroes by both Pakistan and India, I cannot, unfortunately think of a person like that. Do Pakistani people admire Akbar? Otherwise India will name FMBT as "Krishna" :lol:

Nuke co-operation is not exactly safe.......

But Missile tech, we would gladly help you in CEP reduction and you can help us perfect our ramjet and scramjet engines and we can make satellites together and launch with GSLV which Pakistan can help out with. With fresh people in the project, who knows? Perhaps Pakistani scientists will find new way of making old GSLV rocket work :D
Name it Indus Beast MBT.

Nuke co-operation can be done as we will be boss then n who will dare to question us??:azn:
We r talking about the real Super power status here.

In missiles Pak can literally give a new life to yr mechanism n approach to Make a Missile.

Pakistani Missiles r known to be as very accurate n reliable platforms as most of them r build on already functional missile blueprints.

One thing is for sure here the Pak scientists will not let any of our old systems/projects go waste as they r not short of unbelievable idea. We r those how r rumored to have fastest growing nuke program so there r a lot of useful skills and knowledge they possess and in those dire circumstances in which we have made them speak for itself.

Simply put an alliance with pakistan would
1] open the doors for us towards central asia from land rather than going around through chabahar in iran.
2]Lead to better relations with muslim nations.Pak can maybe help us get a better oil deal.
3]Energy pipelines through pak from central asia and iran,which would be immensely beneficial to both countries economy.
4]Allow both countries to heavily downsize our armed forces in number and demobilize our border which would free up the massive portion of the budget spent on maintainence of huge numbers of troops,these funds could be redirected to R&D.
5]Free trade agreement and borders would result in huge trade in over hundreds of billion.Like jinnah originally envisaged.
6]India can help pakistan in electricity generation and low cost infrastructure.
7]The use of a friendly pakistani textile industry for indian market.
8]Together with our nuclear tech we can build thorium reactors from the thorium in keralas beaches which is by far largest in the world,and along with pipelines through pak can provide complete clean energy security to south asia.
9]Pakistan can finally concentrate on internal issues without army taking up huge budget,which would lead to development in balochistan which would allow Pak govt to exploit natural gas and metal resources which can then be used for further economic benefit.No RAW hindrance either.
10]Both countries could help afganisthan prosper without jealousy or paranoia ,by utilizing its buried mineral resources,and these resources exported to us would strengthen all of the 3 developing nations which are energy hungry.
11]Pak could be important mediator in ending border dispute with china and that would lead to even more economic growth.
12]Indian ICBM tech could end any usa bullying for pak.
13]Similarly Cruise missile tech like babur will speed up our own projects like nirbhay.
14]Indian hospitals and medical service can help more pakistani patients and help pakistani medical infrstructure growth.
15]Gwadar can become huge economic base from which goods are loaded north towards chinese market and east towards indian market,2 of the largest [1/3rd world's population]and fastest growing markets in the world.Pakistan will ofcourse get huge transit fees for all the massive amount of goods.Like a new silk road route
16]The indus water thing can be finally put to rest.
17]With terrorism eliminated by cooperation between,af,pak and ind...tourism would be huge.Hundreds of thousands of visitors in khyber,kashmir,sikh holy shrine and harappa.
18]SAARC will become a real functional entity without rivalry,this will also lead to market for pakistani textiles to South east asia through india just like pak lets india to central asia.
19]Pakistan has very good agricultural production,our western border states can buy cheap agricultural goods across the border if there is a need rather than importing from outside world.
20]India can help Pakistan's nascent IT sector
21]Would open up pakistani defence market to russians,PAK will be able to buy arms from russia.Perhaps even israel if it chooses to like turkey.
22]No more wastage of lives and millions in siachen hell.
For all this ofcourse we first need to settle kashmir problem in a way that doesn't humiliate any nation nor overlook kashmiri sentiment in both valley and jammu area.Next logical step would be to end china dispute and end all border dispute.

As for brains-
''We have God Gifted talent n Intelligence that very few have viz a viz us dont u think''

I don't think we have any special intelligence greater than all others,what we DO HAVE is a HUGE number of people and even more important a huge number of YOUNG people,that will translate to huge progress if we can educate them.For that more investment in education and child security,for that lower defnce budgets.

''Most important Question is If the ISI n RAW joins hands n ISI trains them n they train us then what that combine intelligence will be?''
No question here,RAW learns from ISI.RAW doesn't have as much experience as ISI which has been active throughout soviet war in afganisthan.Still with end of enmity,both intelligence services will be toned down as security threat will vanish.

In JVs,pak can help with our artillery situation,we can hook up with turkey too via pak.
We can offer naval tech like stealth frigates and destroyers,nuke sub and LCH gunship.
Allied much better chance of producing world class jet engine that both have to import or under development.
We can joint develop an assault rifle instead of importing.
PAF and IAF can participate together in red flag and other exercises.

''I think if Arjun MBT marries Al Khalid then theitr son will be called Al Arjun''

A transfer of ideas of both al khalid and arjun could lead to true FMBT.
Arjun design details could help fix flaw in al khalid turret geometry and offer kanchan armour.Al khalid on the other hand would offer DU ammunition and lightweight,plus a operational smoothbore gun.Taking concepts from both a new FMBT with new smoothbore gun ,kanchan armour,lighter weight,improved turret...unmanned turret with crew in safe compartment in hull.Using both DU and tungsten rounds.

Well it IS a fantasy thread,but that was fun.
there is thread about economic co-operation b/w two countries n i have mentioned what u wrote in great detail in it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/211499-how-can-pakistan-india-help-each-other-economic-trade.html

soo you will use agni -5 to pollute waters??:wave:
:lol:
Nasr can be used from here for se purpose……
but i am not intrested in any such discussion…
i was just curious why will you use intercontental missile on your next door neighbour…:omghaha:

Like Nasr can reach one of our rivers :lol:

Agni-V isn't ICBM, we will use it on you if needed since it has MIRV capability. We can strike your country with 10 nukes in one launch.

This isn't exactly what I wanted on this thread. Stick to the topic please.

You fantasize of reunion of India and Pakistan,o_O??

I know one thing West and China will do its best to not let this happen...
And you all know Why :D

Crap... I thought this was about Scarlett Johanson... i'm out!

and what is the purpose of posting in this stupid thread after so long?

What would be PDF called? :undecided:
Still PDF we are only becoming allies...what did you think? :unsure:

:woot: What were you smoking when you wrote this? :rofl:

Ok, just joking! :D Seriously, that's something to think about! One of your generals (I don't remember who) said during tea with his Indian counterparts after the 1971 war, "Give me Indian Army Officers and Pakistani jawans and I can conquer the world!"

Well, if Pakistan and India can ever get together especially the armed forces, I think the world (Except probably China and USA) would sh!t in their bl00dy pants! But heck, there would then be no one to fight against!! :lol:

Then defence budgets would come crashing down, general officers would only be playing golf, lesser souls probably kabaddi, some would keep bashing their keyboards 24x7 and trolling away in forums like PDF and so on!! ;)

ISI and RAW could be re-assigned to referring friendly inter battalion or inter div/corps matches between PA and IA. :D

Cheers!
This does bring a question to my mind...Do you think that he army or defence related people in both countries dont wanna shake hands because there will be cuts in the defence budget esp their salary and so on? How about if someone tells them they can police the world together like America so the defence budget wont be cut....will they still shake hands? @Umair Nawaz

Still PDF we are only becoming allies...what did you think? :unsure:

This does bring a question to my mind...Do you think that he army or defence related people in both countries dont wanna shake hands because there will be cuts in the defence budget esp their salary and so on? How about if someone tells them they can police the world together like America so the defence budget wont be cut....will they still shake hands? @Umair Nawaz
Choro Fazool thread ha ye.

This does bring a question to my mind...Do you think that he army or defence related people in both countries dont wanna shake hands because there will be cuts in the defence budget esp their salary and so on?
Good point! There would then hardly be any need of spending billions on defence which could then be diverted to improving the quality of life in both our countries, though salaries may not be cut as these are related to salaries of civilian counterparts.

The GDP of both countries could shoot up by 4-5%.

But then this is where China comes in. India (but not Pakistan) would still need to spend those billions to counter China, unless there is a similar arrangement with them too! :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom