What's new

A fantasy Thread.

Since it is a fantasy..... I am sure ours would be the best cricket team....Bowlers from Pakistan side... Batters from Indian side.... Dhoni captian and wicket keeper.....

Hocky team also gonna be the best in the world.....

@Umair Nawaz,

1. Space: Pakistan is lagging behind ISRO at an incredible pace. We could put hundreds of your satellites for dirt cheap rates into space with PSLV.

2. Air Force: Technologies of both side can be analyzed and we can do JV on Light Fighters, transport aircraft and later stealth jets.

Electronics is a touchy subject, India got ToT for Polish radars back in '01 and we have developed multitudes of new ones and AESA radar is under development, Pakistan can help in refining the AESA and also help in quality control and aid production.

3. Army:

My forte. Currently, India has better base composite armour and Pakistan has access to better ERA while India now has NERA. We could combine both our ERA technologies to create SLERA(Self-Limiting ERA, combination of ERA and NERA which is more effective than ERA but not as much as NERA) or internal ERA (Sandwich ERA/SLERA with Composite and NERA plates, penetration becomes tough)

Tank electronics, Bharat Electronics has gained lots of experience right now by working with Elbit, we can always do our bit, Pakistan can make critical components of tanks.

For future tanks, unmanned turrets will be used to save weight. But autoloader becomes necessary. Just think, Unmanned turret for Indian FMBT is under development, Pakistan can make solid state compact autoloader with high capacity for single piece rounds. India can make single piece ammunition and Combustible cartridge cases, Pakistan can adapt these technologies to their needs and start making new rounds.

Pakistan is ahead in gun technology, smoothbore in general, we have experience in fully making guns for tanks, we mix these together and make a 140 mm smoothbore gun and ARDE can be used to develop ETC technology.

Tanks with unmanned turrets don't need armour anywhere on the turret, saving upto 15 tons weight or more! (on Western type hull design with western hull, on Soviet weight savings of upto 8-10 tons, on Chinese it is 10-12 I think)

Result? A 60 ton tank with ~1200 mm armour in front, ~750 in the side, ~250 on the roof, ~450-500 on the rear (LOS Thickness) with APFSDS with penetration in excess of 950 mm! Not to mention the hydropneumatic suspension India has perfected along with a Ukrainian 6TD-3 or Russian modified A-85-3 engine with 1500 HP and blow off panels and APS, APU and all the goodies.

Utopia.

surprised-omg-l.png

Yes thank You for post.

This was exactly what i had expected from u.
Actually the idea of this came in my mind after reading yr posts in T80,T85 thread and u didnt disappoint me.

So now keeping in view the above What will be the names of these toys??

Feel Free to further contribute in thread as there is no harm in fantasising:lol:

What about Army in general ie training, SFs etc etc and specially Intelligence that is if we combine the ISI and RAW that new breed will come into life?

And what about aircrafts as u have just touched it a few more details will be welcome.

And specially Pilot training, i would love to see IAF pilots graduating from Sargodha as u would have heard that its one of the best n in opinion of some experts the ultimate in the World.

Please shed some light on Navy collaboration too as u will be knowing we r good at sub warfare then indian navy if not anything else in naval side.

Since it is a fantasy..... I am sure ours would be the best cricket team....Bowlers from Pakistan side... Batters from Indian side.... Dhoni captian and wicket keeper.....

Hocky team also gonna be the best in the world.....
Abby Lallu main Defensive JVs ki baat kr raha hu filhaal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The united nation will be called Pakistan, of course.

We aren't talking about a united nation. We are talking about India and Pakistan as ALLIES.

There is a difference, and in case of war, Pakistan wouldn't survive a MIRV strike from an Agni-V on the Indus, your only source of water will be polluted to holy hell with radioactive waste and most of your Army and citizens will die if they have to drink water. War will be exceedingly, incredibly, unbelievably and murderously costly, your economy will never recover.

Look before you leap. You might be falling into a bottomless pit straight to Hades.

Agreed but you should agree to Lalu Prasad Yadav as father of nation Done?:tup:

The nations will remain as it is but will be like EU. Name sake borders n citizens can come n go freely if u r beholder of any one country's passport.

So now keeping in view the above What will be the names of these toys??

Feel Free to further contribute in thread as there is no harm in fantasising:lol:

What about Army in general ie training, SFs etc etc and specially Intelligence that is if we combine the ISI and RAW that new breed will come into life?

And what about aircrafts as u have just touched it a few more details will be welcome.

And specially Pilot training, i would love to see IAF pilots graduating from Sargodha as u would have heard that its one of the best n in opinion of some experts the ultimate in the World.

Please shed some light on Navy collaboration too as u will be knowing we r good at sub warfare then indian navy if not anything else in naval side.

PS the image is not accessable.

ISI and RAW together would be a nightmare, enemies for so long don't suddenly become friends. :suicide:

General training will definitely improve.

I don't know much about either Aircraft or Navy.

by joining the technologies we can easily invade america and can conquer all its land....:taz:

also join bollywood with lollywood brother....

ISI and RAW together would be a nightmare, enemies for so long don't suddenly become friends. :suicide:

That is why im saying n titled it as a fantasy thread.

Anyways name that new tank u have talked about.

One of the member named it Allu Arjun:rofl:
I named it as Al Arjun.

So now u know technical aspects n keeping yr contribution of that post in mind now suggest a name for that tank that will be made after JV by combining tech of AK series/Al Zarrar and Arjun series/FMBT.

What about Missile tech n Nuke cooperation?

Akhand Bharat will become a reality.... with Indian and Pakistan together, it will be a matter of time before Afghanistan and Bangladesh are brought in...

the country would be a hyper power for the next 5000 years till the union exists... :)

Akhand Bharat will become a reality.... with Indian and Pakistan together, it will be a matter of time before Afghanistan and Bangladesh are brought in...

the country would be a hyper power for the next 5000 years till the union exists... :)

with taliban and bangladeshis protecting our borders on either side.. :yahoo:

Dont get any ideas its a wishful thread and it says if we become allies not merge with each others union.

That is why im saying n titled it as a fantasy thread.

Anyways name that new tank u have talked about.

One of the member named it Allu Arjun:rofl:
I named it as Al Arjun.

So now u know technical aspects n keeping yr contribution of that post in mind now suggest a name for that tank that will be made after JV by combining tech of AK series/Al Zarrar and Arjun series/FMBT.

What about Missile tech n Nuke cooperation?

A name? Well, you must give me the names of people who are considered heroes by both Pakistan and India, I cannot, unfortunately think of a person like that. Do Pakistani people admire Akbar? Otherwise India will name FMBT as "Krishna" :lol:

Nuke co-operation is not exactly safe.......

But Missile tech, we would gladly help you in CEP reduction and you can help us perfect our ramjet and scramjet engines and we can make satellites together and launch with GSLV which Pakistan can help out with. With fresh people in the project, who knows? Perhaps Pakistani scientists will find new way of making old GSLV rocket work :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom