What's new

A fantasy Thread.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If in Future Pakistan and India become a Close Ally then what will happen?

And if we Start JVs in Defense fields what will we be able to make.

Lets say we combine tech of Al Khalid series with Arjun series what will be made?

If we combine tech of JF-17 and Tejas what will be the outcome?

If we combine lets say the tech of underdevelopment Nuke subs of both countries then what will be made?

And same way we combine Missile tech of each other what will be made?

We have God Gifted talent n Intelligence that very few have viz a viz us dont u think??:azn:

Most important Question is If the ISI n RAW joins hands n ISI trains them n they train us then what that combine intelligence will be?

I believe if we could do that we will by Far the Most arrogant,dangerous and professional Forces n technology in the entire Mankind.

Its a fantasy thread so contribute.

And also suggest name of those development/projects.

I think if Arjun MBT marries Al Khalid then theitr son will be called Al Arjun:lol:
@farhan_9909
@Keshav Murali
@Ayush
@third eye
@KRAIT
@Aeronaut
@Abingdonboy @joe shrearar

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz, it is tough but if we ally with you, we ally with China! As for the developments/projects, I will type tomorrow. Mention me again tomorrow so that I remember :)

@Umair Nawaz.. my fantasy will be a world where we dont need to manufacture these big weapons for war. We compete in business, sports (and we kick your as* in all games :chilli: )
I want our region like europe, who spend more money on people than on these toys.

If in Future Pakistan and India become a Close Ally then what will happen?

And if we Start JVs in Defense fields what will we be able to make.

Lets say we combine tech of Al Khalid series with Arjun series what will be made?

If we combine lets say the tech of underdevelopment Nuke subs of both countries then what will be made?

We have God Gifted talent n Intelligence that very few have viz a viz us dont u think??:azn:

Most important Question is If the ISI n RAW joins hands n ISI trains them n the train us then what that combine intelligence will be?

I believe if we could do that we will by Far the Most arrogant,dangerous and professional Forces n technology in the entire Mankind.

Its a fantasy thread so contribute.

And also suggest name of those development/projects.

I think if Arjun MBT marries Al Khalid then theitr son will be called Al Arjun:lol:
@farhan_9909
@Keshav Murali
@Ayush
@third eye
@KRAIT
@Aeronaut
@Abingdonboy

The first thing that will happen is that a lot of people will lose jobs in the West , China & Israel.

The West & China will go like .. ' What the.., who let this happen ?

We will have more money to spend on health, education , infrastructure & the like.

@Umair Nawaz.. my fantasy will be a world where we dont need to manufacture these big weapons for war. We compete in business, sports (and we kick your as* in all games :chilli: )
I want our region like europe, who spend more money on people than on these toys.

contribute in thread its a fantasy army n technology n u should name yr wishful toy too.

The first thing that will happen is that a lot of people will lose jobs in the West , China & Israel.

The West & China will go like .. ' What the.., who let this happen ?

We will have more money to spend on health, education , infrastructure & the like.

Dude thats why i said its a fantasy thread.

So please contribute to the topic in hand.

India was even Stronger under Aurangzeb Alamgir, there was some reason why brits came here:azn:

anyways its :offpost:

contribute in the thread.

India under Mauryan rule is lot stronger than Mughals, particularly During Aurangzeb reign because of Maratha uprising Mughal empire was becoming weak.

mauryan_empire.gif

India was even Stronger under Aurangzeb Alamgir, there was some reason why brits came here:azn:

anyways its :offpost:

contribute in the thread.
aurangzeb could not subdue marathas, and left the empire brittle. he died a sad man :chilli:

It will be called Allu Arjun.

First Operation clearance by 2070 and will be having first squadron by 2200

A vertically floating sub.

We can make BrahmHatf-1,2,3, and Baburastra -1,2,3...

Most important Question is If the ISI n RAW joins hands n ISI trains them n the train us then what that combine intelligence will be?

Combined Intelligence will be close to 0.

@Umair Nawaz, it is tough but if we ally with you, we ally with China! As for the developments/projects, I will type tomorrow. Mention me again tomorrow so that I remember :)

Why not today?

U have a very vast knowledge n this idea was struck after reading yr comments in T-80,T-85 thread.

So yr contribution is very key for the purpose of this thread. So do contribute now.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom