What's new

A Community no one cares about

Absolutely! Do study a bit more before believing in your prejudices, please!
Whites, south, barred blacks from entering school, rioted, Texas. Google all these terms, thank you!

I presume you speak for all Pakistanis here but you do realize you have demonstrated you are no fit judge of others?
And pray tell, how I have done that?

You've missed my point entirely: a person's rights should have nothing at all to do with whether they are hated or liked. Once you decide that a person should be deprived of rights simply because you don't like them law loses much of its meaning and you become a barbarian.
Ahmedies have full rights to everything.

I see my first two questions to you, truthseer, have remained unanswered.
It was night, do repeat them!

We also dont acll them untouchable.

they have the right to call themselves as mslim. period. in india at least they are acalled mslims althought three are some fundooos who demand that they should not be. who are they to say anything. utter craap

well in india muslims themselves have no rights! what can they do! Qadyanis are called muslims bty the state of india which is predominantely Hindu! indian state only protects the rights of hindus above all else. Recently india passed a law that legalized sikh marriages after 65 years.

poor indian muslims have no say in any way & are institutionalised. they are made to recognise ISRAEL too!

well in india muslims themselves have no rights! what can they do! Qadyanis are called muslims bty the state of india which is predominantely Hindu! indian state only protects the rights of hindus above all else. Recently india passed a law that legalized sikh marriages after 65 years.

poor indian muslims have no say in any way & are institutionalised. they are made to recognise ISRAEL too!
nope.. its in the constitution. anyone can call himself any religion he wants.. peiod.. i can call myself a mslim if i wanted.

nope.. its in the constitution. anyone can call himself any religion he wants.. peiod.. i can call myself a mslim if i wanted.

right that is good. because in your constitution sikh marriages were illegal for 65 years! so all sikhs are born of illegal affair then? so is Manmohan! because that is also in the constitution till march 2012! thanks for simplyfying that follow the constitution and ignore everything.

Ahmedis are not the JEWS of Germany! there is a huge difference! you can't compare both the situations!
Why not? List the differences.

no one is deprieving them of property,art & state protection.
Evicted from graves, forbidden to use minarets, and police run away when Ahmedis are attacked.

the fact that there is no genocide of qadyanis happening -
Nobody gets convicted and imprisoned or executed for killing them, either, is that not so?

Why not? List the differences.

Evicted from graves, forbidden to use minarets, and police run away when Ahmedis are attacked.

Nobody gets convicted and imprisoned or executed for killing them, either, is that not so?

miarets is a MUSLIM symbol! they can put up crosses if they wish. evicted from graves (didn't hear of it). & Police runs away??? are you sure? because clearly when they were attacked HISTORY says that police cammandoes shot down the terrorists ofcourse not the Qadyanis themselves!

is the STATE carrying out their genocide like the nazis? are they being sent to concentration camps? because if Qadyanis are "same" as jews of Nazi then i am sorry the holocast is a fake propaganda! is it now? please read up history before you comment.

SOLOMON you are one of the brighter lot out here don't spoil your image by posting nonsense comparing oranges with apples.

is the STATE carrying out their genocide like the nazis? are they being sent to concentration camps?
Before the Nazis won elections to dominate the German government they exercised their will on the street. It's 1930, not 1942, but otherwise it appears the same.

Can you now answer why you are criticizing me rather than working to oppose militant Pakistanis and support the Ahmedi community?

...evicted from graves (didn't hear of it). & Police runs away??? are you sure?
You didn't doubt these things when you read about them yesterday in the OP article. (You did read it before commenting, didn't you?)

Before the Nazis won elections to dominate the German government they exercised their will on the street. It's 1930, not 1942, but otherwise it appears the same.

Can you now answer why you are criticizing me rather than working to oppose militant Pakistanis and support the Ahmedi community?

You didn't doubt these things when you read about them yesterday in the OP article. (You did read it before commenting, didn't you?)

well to me the whole article was just a propaganda and nothing more hence didn't believe a word. clearly the police commandoes killed the terrorists that attacked qadyanis & also still the Policemen guard qadyani mosques! so that is a blatnat lie when theeditor states that the policemen ran!

well Pakistan has been there for 65 years! and the qadyanis have survived hence no genocide in 65 years clearly means nothing coming up specially when the government is defending them with Armed security.

no one is trying to seize their property!

like i said if jews of germany & qadyanis of pakistan are similar or same then you have to admit holocast wasn't as bad as represented now was it.

as for militants well they are being opposed by state (in fata & everwhere where their is army operation)! by the common Pakistani on street! qadyanis are equally if not less targeted then the other communities by these terrorists!

the terrorists that Pakistan is fighting against TO KEEP THE WORLD SAFE for others. we are currently in the line of fire defending the americans & everyone else.

so yes terrorists are opposed by MOST Pakistanis regardless of who they are targetting.

well to me the whole article was just a propaganda and nothing more hence didn't believe a word.
Why didn't you say so at the beginning rather than ask "what the issue is?"

well Pakistan has been there for 65 years! and the qadyanis have survived hence no genocide in 65 years clearly means nothing coming up
I suppose my doomed grandparents thought the same way. You, on the other hand, have the benefit of 80+ additional years of history.

no one is trying to seize their property!
Eviction from a grave is seizure of property. And here in America we have Ahmadi mosques and communities - people who took the lead to speak up and defend Islam and Muslims after 9-11 - many of whom immigrated because they felt personally threatened at home. If their property wasn't "seized" they thus had to sell out at depressed prices or abandon their homes entirely.

as for militants well they are being opposed by state (in fata & everwhere where their is army operation)! by the common Pakistani on street!
Share with us how you have participated in doing so, please.

qadyanis are equally if not less targeted then the other communities by these terrorists!
I go by what I read in Pakistani papers. And you?

Why didn't you say so at the beginning rather than ask "what the issue is?"

I suppose my doomed grandparents thought the same way. You, on the other hand, have the benefit of 80+ additional years of history.

Eviction from a grave is seizure of property. And here in America we have Ahmadi mosques and communities - people who took the lead to speak up and defend Islam and Muslims after 9-11 - many of whom immigrated because they felt personally threatened at home. If their property wasn't "seized" they thus had to sell out at depressed prices or abandon their homes entirely.

Share with us how you have participated in doing so, please.

I go by what I read in Pakistani papers. And you?

please read my post i edited a part i forgot to elaborate.

well like i said did the state ever try to guard or stop the jew hate? were policemen placed outside the jew places of worship? please let's not be silly & compare them both. because like i said if the jews of nazi germany are same as qadyani then i guess holocast was a lie too. you can't chose to mention 1930 specifically because till then the NAZIs were NOT elected.the whole NAZI propaganda was based on ANTI JEW rhetorics. in Pakistan you will not get votes by chanting i hate qadyanis!

so either the jews UNDER NAZIs and Qadyanis are not same and if they are so then clearly the whole holocast was a hoax and propaganda.

& if you wish to look at the time BEFORE the NAZIs got power rest assured that currently there is no NAZI party in Pakistan period.

so you are telling me Qadyanis spoke up after 9-11? clearly you are mistaken because QADYANIS are not muslims they are QADYANIS! its like saying jews of Juersualem spoke up against the crusaders when they massacred millions of muslims in the first crusade!

i don't understand why you keep comparing two dissimilar things again and again.

eviction from grave i agree is seizure of property! but then again will you allow a christian to be buried in a jewish cemetry? or a muslim in a christian cemetry?

if the qadyanis wish to be buried in our RELIGIOUS graveyard they should adopt our religion don't you think?

as for Pakistani newspapers that you go by good we have a consenses:

Lahore Attack on Ahmadiyya Mosque-reaction - YouTube

this is media for you. every political leader got on media and condemned these attacks.

and as for what have i done to condemn such acts well i have done EXACTLY what i did for attacks on shias sunnis or any other religious group by terrorists. as a NATION we CONDEMN ALL terrorirsts & all such activities. be it Breivik ok Norway or some psycho TTP boy.

well like i said did the state ever try to guard or stop the jew hate? were policemen placed outside the jew places of worship?
I've seen police in Germany today wielding submachine guns as they guard synagogues.

the NAZIs were NOT elected.the whole NAZI propaganda was based on ANTI JEW rhetorics -
You are severely fact-deprived or mis-educated. In my opinion you have to study a lot more before you can draw accurate and useful historical analogies.

as for Pakistani newspapers that you go by good we have a consenses
Truth is not a matter of "consensus" and I don't do videos. Politicians can "condemn" all they want but what matters is what they are willing to fight for. If they (or you) are willing to let perps go out of fear or for political reasons what difference do words make?

Words don't protect anybody from being the object of hate-fuelled violence or injustice. You have to stick your body in to do that. Clearly you are unwilling to stick your neck out.

I've seen police in Germany today wielding submachine guns as they guard synagogues.

You are severely fact-deprived or mis-educated. In my opinion you have to study a lot more before you can draw accurate and useful historical analogies.

Truth is not a matter of "consensus" and I don't do videos. Politicians can "condemn" all they want but what matters is what they are willing to fight for. If they (or you) are willing to let perps go out of fear or for political reasons what difference do words make?

Words don't protect anybody from being the object of hate-fuelled violence or injustice. You have to stick your body in to do that. Clearly you are unwilling to stick your neck out.

so policemen don't protect neither do words? then what does? let's lay down what you consider AMPLE enough show of protection? and it would be good if you could give an EXAMPLE of a country that is doing so.

so policemen don't protect neither do words? then what does? let's lay down what you consider AMPLE enough show of protection? and it would be good if you could give an EXAMPLE of a country that is doing so.
I just did.

the law is clear and is being implemented. You take care of your own minorities. We do not need Indians telling us about looking after minorities. remember Gujrat?? 3000 being killed??
please remember the bold part when ever you login to PDF (any way your 24*7 in PDF) and try not to open a thread related to INDIA.
if you do that you are eligible to tell the same to other. Or else talk some thing about the topic at hand

Back
Top Bottom