What's new

A Community no one cares about

the law is clear and is being implemented. You take care of your own minorities. We do not need Indians telling us about looking after minorities. remember Gujrat?? 3000 being killed??
That was riot. This is targetted violence, based on doctorine. Even then it did not have wide hindu support(limited to gujrat where the train burning happens). This anti ahmedi violence seems to have near consensus among muslims that 'this is wrong but you deserved it'

There is a difference between general muslim getting killed and ahmedis being targetted.
Imagine there is a sustained hate campagn against south asians, and some south asians die in regular interval.
How does it matter if white people die too.
You are trying to grow , some kind of conforntation so your argument keep goes on & on?
Dear friend, ahmadis have their own stallite tv channels, their own mosques , their own grave yards , comunity centers & everything in pakistan, why thn they have, these problems?
Because all this false prapoganda , gives them funding at International level, that's why they call themselves “ahmadis” but not muslims.
As they are part of tiny mionorties, their role in pakistani politics is minimam.
I only wish , I can post a simmilar thread on Golen temple & sardar bhindarawalla singh jee shaheed,s history on an Indian defence fourm!

You are trying to grow , some kind of conforntation so your argument keep goes on & on?
Dear friend, ahmadis have their own stallite tv channels, their own mosques , their own grave yards , comunity centers & everything in pakistan, why thn they have, these problems?
Because all this false prapoganda , gives them funding at International level, that's why they call themselves “ahmadis” but not muslims.
As they are part of tiny mionorties, their role in pakistani politics is minimam.
I only wish , I can post a simmilar thread on Golen temple & sardar bhindarawalla singh jee shaheed,s history on an Indian defence fourm!
I failed to see the parallel, but there is a thread (possibly more than one, but I saw one today), where you can post to your hearts content.

indian specially HINDUS will not understand the QADYANI issue hence no point explaining it to them. truly they don't care they just wish to fuel fire

There is an Ahmedi community in India as well , but they are not treated like this .

the law is clear and is being implemented. You take care of your own minorities. We do not need Indians telling us about looking after minorities. remember Gujrat?? 3000 being killed??

I am guessing the millions of Muslims killed by Pakistan in 1971 was OK since according to the Quran Muslims can kill and rape fellow Muslims. Also Quran states that it is apparently OK for Pathans and Mohajirs to kill each other based on differing ethnicities in Karachi. And the target killings of Shias is Pakistan again of course is a very important message of the Prophet of Islam that good Muslims in Pakistan are following :angel:

Forget non-Muslim minorities (who are pretty much an extinct species in Pakistan with only 3% of the population), at least look at what you guys have done to so called Muslims yourselves before pointing the finger at us.

I am guessing the millions of Muslims killed by Pakistan in 1971 was OK since according to the Quran Muslims can kill and rape fellow Muslims. Also Quran states that it is apparently OK for Pathans and Mohajirs to kill each other based on differing ethnicities in Karachi. And the target killings of Shias is Pakistan again of course is a very important message of the Prophet of Islam that good Muslims in Pakistan are following :angel:

Forget non-Muslim minorities (who are pretty much an extinct species in Pakistan with only 3% of the population), at least look at what you guys have done to so called Muslims yourselves before pointing the finger at us.

WELL it seems like you know wayyyyyyy to much about islam don't you???

and i think it is totally acceptable to GIVE BAALI9sacrifice of human life to bhagwan) & also burn wife when her husband dies? & it is also acceptable in your religion that Bharaman's are top ranked & the untouchables Dalits are still treated like ****!

can a daligt marry a brahaman???

& ofcourse it is acceptable to kill christians in orissa, muslims in gujrat & babri masjid & sardars in golden temple?

so before you even think of talking about islam look at your religion!

WELL it seems like you know wayyyyyyy to much about islam don't you???

and i think it is totally acceptable to GIVE BAALI9sacrifice of human life to bhagwan) & also burn wife when her husband dies? & it is also acceptable in your religion that Bharaman's are top ranked & the untouchables Dalits are still treated like ****!

can a daligt marry a brahaman???

& ofcourse it is acceptable to kill christians in orissa, muslims in gujrat & babri masjid & sardars in golden temple?

so before you even think of talking about islam look at your religion!
lol are u from dinasours times..ur mentality and posts seems like one.

lol are u from dinasours times..ur mentality and posts seems like one.

so this stuff doesn't happen in INDIA AT ALL TILL NOW?? a widow in india can fremarry? & not be treated like a scum? with sleeping on the floor & no joys allowed! & not allowed to go to weddings?

& dalits & brahmans marry normally???

so this stuff doesn't happen in INDIA AT ALL TILL NOW?? a widow in india can fremarry? & not be treated like a scum? with sleeping on the floor & no joys allowed! & not allowed to go to weddings?

You really live in dinasours times. :rofl:

& dalits & brahmans marry normally???
Of course not......It does happen even today:undecided:
But like every major change in History, it will take time, because this isn't some building that we have to demolish or some road we have to repair. We have to demolish these unequalities from the collective pshych of a population.......:agree:
However progress is being made. And we have to make sure progress isn't just or progress's sake, for we can ill afford any negative side effects........:disagree: What I mean to say is we can can enforce the right thing harshly on people, but that won't work in the long term..........
But steady, long term progress is being made nevertheless..........More people are marrying outside their varna, and even religion each year.Many Dalits are now high ranking officials and executives, while many Brahmins too work under them........

indian specially HINDUS will not understand the QADYANI issue hence no point explaining it to them. truly they don't care they just wish to fuel fire
Actually , you are right, because of belonging to another religion I don't really understand the issue well..............
But if you try explaining your point of view I might understand..............

Of course not......It does happen even today:undecided:
But like every major change in History, it will take time, because this isn't some building that we have to demolish or some road we have to repair. We have to demolish these unequalities from the collective pshych of a population.......:agree:
However progress is being made. And we have to make sure progress isn't just or progress's sake, for we can ill afford any negative side effects........:disagree: What I mean to say is we can can enforce the right thing harshly on people, but that won't work in the long term..........
But steady, long term progress is being made nevertheless..........More people are marrying outside their varna, and even religion each year.Many Dalits are now high ranking officials and executives, while many Brahmins too work under them........

ignoring clowns like GIGA & RAJNI!

i agree with your statement with time india will improve but currently the situations of Dalits & Ahmediyis isn't much different. both are looked down upon in the society. maybe in time things might change but like you said "progress is slow"!

& we also have alot of high ranking people who are qadyanis in our society.

i agree with your statement with time india will improve but currently the situations of Dalits & Ahmediyis isn't much different. both are looked down upon in the society. maybe in time things might change but like you said "progress is slow"!

Really. :woot::woot:

Dear iceman,
Let them poSt whatever they, want!
Its a complicated trolling, but if we not post, this thread is going to die, anyway its against islam , mods should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom