What's new

97 percent Indians would Own Mobile Phones by 2014

That will in fact boost the economy. Every person who has lost a mobile phone will buy a mobile phone which would be much costlier than a thief would have bought.

Gosh am I justifying theft?:flame:

:D got the reason for the economic boom

india is not poor as it's described,but the facts prove this.facts include those who dont have food,home etc but they dont see person is getting facilities which type of facilities.
even in the recent population census,my mother told me when she went to a house for census,they say dont write mobile phones,tv etc in the list,they were saying we want to enjoy the benefits of poor as govt give them money.there are atleast 100 houses in my area who are written as below poverty line but few of them have cars.al is just to enjoy the facilities wat govt gives to those ppl.

india is not poor as it's described,but the facts prove this.facts include those who dont have food,home etc but they dont see person is getting facilities which type of facilities.
even in the recent population census,my mother told me when she went to a house for census,they say dont write mobile phones,tv etc in the list,they were saying we want to enjoy the benefits of poor as govt give them money.there are atleast 100 houses in my area who are written as below poverty line but few of them have cars.al is just to enjoy the facilities wat govt gives to those ppl.

Very correct. A lot many people deliberately get enlisted in the poverty list just to get the benefits. Heck I've myself seen many slumdwellers own TV's etc. some even cars!

Very correct. A lot many people deliberately get enlisted in the poverty list just to get the benefits. Heck I've myself seen many slumdwellers own TV's etc. some even cars!

:blink::blink::blink: and these run on water ??

:) thats no offense its a profession but i see Indians get flared up over mention of this word

Have you ever seen a black getting offended when another black calls him Nigger/Nigga? But they do get offended when a white man does so. By the way, I meant it in good jest. Heck, even my gf is a baniya while I'm a punjabi.:lol:

:) thats no offense its a profession but i see Indians get flared up over mention of this word

baniya means kanjus i.,e person who thinks 1000 times before spending money.but here journalist are also kanjus,they cant afford websites;);)

:blink::blink::blink: and these run on water ??

they have houses painted their walls with flag which shows that they are bpl,this issue was raised by local news papers but corrupt officers also get benifit frm them.so all is well.all those abt 100 get same benefits but they are listed as bpl and u ppl count them as poor.if they are atleast 100 in my surroundings,wat abt whole country.

Jana ji shayad aapko pata nahin hai lekin at last hamare shehron mein toh bahut se slumdwellers are very well off monetarily. Trust me this is true!

You can't take the Indian out of the Indian subcontinent :D

I meant all countries in the area, for those who didn't get my joke

some dont get:)

:) yeah i have just realised that many on your side do not know the meaning of it which BTW are not offensive rather its related to business profession even the peace promoting great man was associated with it.

BTW congrats for becoming senior :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom