What's new

97 percent Indians would Own Mobile Phones by 2014

Congrates Indians for your achievement of 2014 in advance.:cheers:
One thing i really admire Indians is, they are good in promoting their positive images in many different ways, Big things like CWG showcasing India's power, small thing like cell phones, this time 97% Indians would own mobile phones by 2014, last time is it something like Indians have more cell phones than toilets? correct me if i was wrong though. :partay:

One thing i really admire Indians is, they are good in promoting their positive images in many different ways, Big things like CWG showcasing India's power, small thing like cell phones, this time 97% Indians would own mobile phones by 2014, last time is it something like Indians have more cell phones than toilets? correct me if i was wrong though. :partay:

It's called Indian Media (tm)... People will be surprised when they get to CWG.

Anyway, not offense meant to Indians, I'm having a good moment because you guys always put an image on like this and put a bad image of Pakistan. :pakistan:

because cell phone could be carried in pocket whereas you can poo or pi$$ anywhere .

geez why dont they have a better word for pi$$

It's called Indian Media (tm)... People will be surprised when they get to CWG.

Anyway, not offense meant to Indians, I'm having a good moment because you guys always put an image on like this and put a bad image of Pakistan. :pakistan:

It's called brand management!

because cell phone could be carried in pocket whereas you can poo or pi$$ anywhere .

geez why dont they have a better word for pi$$

Yuk! That's disgusting!

How do you come up with such disgusting ideas lady!:smokin:

It's not only chalaaki. It's also mehnat!

Applying brand management, or whatever it was, good job :tup:

What I mean is, mehnat is in Pakistan also... it doesn't lack in both countries nor is there too much of it.

E.g. how much mehnat does USA do? It 'advertises' well and thinks well...

Yuk! That's disgusting!

How do you come up with such disgusting ideas lady!:smokin:

I have to disagree with you here, she is right, do we carry our cell phones in our pockets during the call of "nature"? :D
Nothing disgusting at all, its all about basic instincts.:whistle:

Well, there's nothing wrong about what she just said.

As a small kid, we were driving back from a restaurant in Pakistan. I was desperate to relieve the call of nature (both liquid and solid)! So I went to the bushes and did my business- now I needed to wash. We had some fanta leftover from the dinner at restaurant.

Fizzy.

Applying brand management, or whatever it was, good job :tup:

What I mean is, mehnat is in Pakistan also... it doesn't lack in both countries nor is there too much of it.

E.g. how much mehnat does USA do? It 'advertises' well and thinks well...

Now you're being unfair to americans now.

Give credit where it's due.

well yes sir the whole world is blind and stupid to believe everything we do and place us in some elite BRIC nation group ,take a look around and come out of your own world ......... BRAND INDIA IS THERE AND GROWING ...:mps:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom