What's new

90 Percent Indians Are Idiots: Justice Markandey Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Indian PDF-ians tell us which one of u is idiot. Im not attacking u just kidding with u b honest and tell us

..I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country
~
Now i understand why the % is high !
He added the pakistanis into the idiots list !
~
:rofl::rofl: ok

Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson justice Markandey Katju today said that the only solution to the Kashmir problem is reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong and"modern-minded" governmentwhich will not tolerate bigotry."The cause of the Kashmir problem is thepartition of India on a totally bogus basis - the two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are separate nations....I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country because the whole basis is the two nation theoryand I don't accept the two nation theory," he said.
"Therefore the one and only solution to the Kashmir problem or the militancy problem in Pakistan is the reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong, central, secular, modern-minded government which justdoesn't tolerate bigotry," he said and added that such a government would deal with fanaticism with an iron hand.
Addressing a seminar organised by the South Asia Media Commission here, he said that the two nation theory was encouraged by the British post 1857 to create rift between Hindus and Muslims.
"Many of my Pakistan friends,they agree now that what nonsense this two nation theory is... the entire ploy wasby the English and you peopleare a bunch of idiots," Katju said.
Katju said that "90 per cent ofIndians are idiots" who can beeasily taken for a ride and added that it was very easy for mischievous people to incite riots even today.
"Before 1857, there was zeropercent communalism. Today 80 percent Hindus and 80 percent Muslims are communal.This is the harsh bitter truth, I am telling you," Katju said.
"Why am I saying such harsh things, I don't want to demoralise Indian people, I love Indian people, I love you all. I want you to prosper, I don't want you to remain fools. I want you to understand the whole game," he said.
Katju said that even the educated people in India voted in elections on caste orsectarian lines which showed how backward people are.
"I am saying all this because you need a big blow on your head to bring you to your senses, how backward you are. Unless you come to your senses and realise that you were taken for a ride by the British and later on by many communal forces which kept going on about Hindu-Muslim, the Kashmir problem cannot be solved," he said.
With regard to the Northeast,he said these areas had beenignored for long and employment and job opportunities had to be created there.
Speaking about the role of thePress Council, Katju said that it only had powers to admonish and censure about which not many people bothered. He said that Press Council be given more powers.
'Reunification of India, Pak only solution to Kashmir' - Hindustan Times
Hell to the no, tell him stop smoking whatever he is into these days.

Ok Indian PDF-ians tell us which one of u is idiot. Im not attacking u just kidding with u b honest and tell us

Count me 1... cos I just read an idiots thoughts ..

How will you gonna attack me if you want to??? Smiley faik ke maaro ke??:eek:

Idiot here means gullible. If you read between the lines, it's the gullibility he's referring to..

LUCKNOW: First year LLB student Tanaya Thakur and her brother Class 11th student Aditya Thakur have sent a legal notice to chairperson of the Press Council of India (PCI) Justice (retired) Markandey Katju for his statement that 90% of Indians being idiots, published in various newspapers on Sunday.

Students sends legal notice to Justice Katju for his 'idiot remark' - The Times of India

So much for freedom of speech.
C'mon guys, you are sending girls to jail for facebook status, starting legal actions against people who don't like what you say.
This is getting a bit out of hand, no?

And I agree with but but want to add ALL of South Asia.
We are the stupidest people on earth because we are so easily manipulated and made to fight.

A weak argument based on generalizations and assumptions.

Writing off over 900 million people is very elitist.

..I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country
~
Now i understand why the % is high !
He added the pakistanis into the idiots list !
~

Lol, Pakistanis are not Indians. So Pakistanis cannot be added to the Indians list.

We aren't going by the Greek/westerner's definition of what India is. We are going by what the "Republic of India" is.

So much for freedom of speech.
C'mon guys, you are sending girls to jail for facebook status, starting legal actions against people who don't like what you say.
This is getting a bit out of hand, no?

And I agree with but but want to add ALL of South Asia.
We are the stupidest people on earth because we are so easily manipulated and made to fight.

How do you question the freedom of speech here? A legal notice was served and that is where it stands.

Having stated that, I do not see any wrong with what Katju stated. Many Indians are emotional idiots and easily can be played on by anyone with vested interests. But Indian middleclass and elite families are indifferent to what happens outside of their house - So he got his percentage wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom