What's new

8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget

i gues no one in his wildest dreams would have thought such a masacre wil take place in India in this century we use to hear such in civil wars in africa. A comunity will muder thousands of their own... its a sham

This was a flame. Thousands means you are referring to thousands of Muslims. This is incorrect. Since this topic is discussed in detail on this forum, I am not going to post links.

This does not mean I am defending killing. This was a case of Indians killed Indians. Perhaps you would never understand this.
Lastly I understand this riot was a blot on India. However to question India's securism in any way, just proves people know nothing about India.

try and understand the difference btw
  • murder of 6 and few thousands
  • a or few indivisual act and a whole comunity out there slaughtering ppl

very childish of you what you refered above was a terrorist attack what happened in India is ethinic cleansing

=ek_indian;705869]This was a flame. Thousands means you are referring to thousands of Muslims. This is incorrect. Since this topic is discussed in detail on this forum, I am not going to post links.

yes refereing to murder of thousands of muslims !

This was a case of Indians killed Indians. Perhaps you would never understand this.

here you got it wrong this was ethinic cleansing of muslims, what you expect some one to understand from this example set by gujrati comunity.

Lastly I understand this riot was a blot on India. However to question India's securism in any way, just proves people know nothing about India.[/QUOTE]

The death of even a single innocent person is a tragedy for which the perpetrators should be punished.

But there are many motivated and deeply dishonest people in India and abroad who are engaged in viciously spreading falsehoods about that sad incident.

Threads of this sort should not be allowed to get away with false propaganda. It is only fair that the other side be given a hearing. Here are a number of links:

Myths of Gujarat Riots

Myth 1: 2,000 Muslims were killed in the Gujarat riots

Myth 2: Muslims were ‘butchered’ in Gujarat

Myth 3: Whole of Gujarat was burning

Myth 4: The Gujarat police turned a blind eye to the rioting

Myth 5: Gujarat police was anti-Muslim

Myth 6: Gujarat riots were the ‘worst ever massacre’ in India

Myth 7: Only Muslims were rendered homeless and suffered economically

Myth 8: The Gujarat government was involved in the riots

Myth 9: Gujarat riots were like the 1984 anti-Sikh riots

Myth 10: Gujarat became a dangerous place to live in, in 2002

Myth 11: In Ehsan Jafri case, women were raped

Myth 12: The photo of Qutubuddin Ansari is genuine

Myth 13: Narendra Modi said:”Every action has equal and opposite reaction”

Myth 14: Sangh Parivar organizations like VHP organized the riots

Myth 15: Narendra Modi gave free hand to rioters for 3 days

P.S. --> I took this post from some other thread in this forum. Hope this would remove your misconception. BTW, I think you are intentionally flaming around. So you may continue with your rant. Thanks.

Last edited:
Any Pakistani died ? Are the Indian muslims asset of Pakistan ?

If the answers are No then leave the matters to be solved by Indians.

We have enough people power to solve our problem.

P.S. - As per Sachar committee report, conditions of muslims in Gujrat are amongst the top few.

A inqisitive question - may I ask.

What is the condition of minorities in Pakistan in terms of rights and privileges and demography change ?

try and understand the difference btw
  • murder of 6 and few thousands
  • a or few indivisual act and a whole comunity out there slaughtering ppl

yea.... i can understand the difference.... these are are not muslim..

very childish of you what you refered above was a terrorist attack what happened in India is ethinic cleansing

and wht happen to gujrat was a bad dream....when we try to forget it....you come up with this stupid thread.....I know your sympathy towards your community people.....roits also happens in china why dont you speak up against them....hmmm......

and one thing you people keep in mind our muslim brothers are not asking any help from you so no need to show sympathy and clean up yr crocodile tears

y
here you got it wrong this was ethinic cleansing of muslims, what you expect some one to understand from this example set by gujrati comunity.

You are free to think that. We disagree. Not everyone thinks solely in religious terms. The rioters probably agree with you. For a lot of us, they will be Indians first and foremost. We would not concern ourselves as much if they happened to be Muslims of a different land.

=killer343;705921]and wht happen to gujrat was a bad dream....when we try to forget it....you come up with this stupid thread.....

Here you go i atleast admire your honesty Gujrat was just a bad dream for you han and this thread is just stupid !? hey man it was not for those thousands who were slaughetered ,burned and whose families were distroyed and awaiting justice .... those who provoked did that are still out there free on your streets .. where is the justice ?

I know your sympathy towards your community people.....roits also happens in china why dont you speak up against them....hmmm......
FYI this thread is a reminder of Gujrat masacre got nothing to do with China do your self a favour and post a new thread about murders in china.
[/QUOTE]

=Bang Galore;705940]You are free to think that. We disagree. Not everyone thinks solely in religious terms. The rioters probably agree with you. For a lot of us, they will be Indians first and foremost. We would not concern ourselves as much if they happened to be Muslims of a different land.

good luck with that and keep your head buried in the sand , if GOI will accept the fact and it will reform your own society , if no justice served this is most likely to happen again.

What aboiut the millions of Hindus killed by Muslims overthousand years ? No one is answering that. All I am saying is that right now india is fine , mslims are not suffering. Or other way of poking is both Hindu and Muslims are suffering becase of corruption . Our neighbors have no need to forget or remember anything hapenjng here . First try not to forgt how you raped and killed millions in Bangladesh before poking your nose here.

=tadka;706037]What aboiut the millions of Hindus killed by Muslims overthousand years ?No one is answering that.

How where when? please enligten us here ?

All I am saying is that right now india is fine , mslims are not suffering.

remember kashmir!!?

Muslims are suffering in Kashmir only because of terrorists sent by pakistan. Why is pak occupying Kashmir. Also please read of all the invasions rape and pillage done by invading Muslims into India. If you are Punjabi prolly your for father was also a Hindu and would hav ben bludgeoned to submission.

Back
Top Bottom